Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by tassojunior,

    The cornea the better.

    • 0 replies
    • 844 views
  2. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation Prawit seeks crackdown on illegal migrants as they could spread Covid-19 Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan has asked the Army and other agencies to strictly monitor border crossings and industries for any illegal migrant workers as they could spread Covid-19 to Thais. Prawit’s spokeman Lt-General Kongcheep Tantawanich said the deputy PM instructed the Internal Security Operations Command, the Army, police, and the Labour Ministry to deal with illegal migrant workers at borders areas as well as inside the country. He also wanted migrant labourers in each industry to be checked. Kongcheep said more illegal workers were found afte…

    • 0 replies
    • 695 views
  3. Started by JKane,

    I just created a $500+ cart. https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

    • 1 reply
    • 725 views
  4. Started by Latbear4blk,

    I am probably the less educated forum member on American History, so most of you perhaps already knew this. I had no idea of this interesting development. They lost the Civil War and fled to Brazil. Their descendants refuse to take down the Confederate flag.

    • 0 replies
    • 624 views
  5. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From South China Morning Post Thailand eyes vaccine roll-out in late 2021 as it prepares for human trials Thai researchers plan to begin human trials of a potential vaccine for the new coronavirus in November and are preparing 10,000 doses, a senior official said on Sunday, aiming for a vaccine that could be ready for use by late next year. Following favourable results in trials on primates, the next step is to manufacture doses for human trials, said Kiat Ruxrungtham, director of the Bangkok’s Chulalongkorn University vaccine development programme. “At first we were going to send them in June, but it was not easy…

    • 0 replies
    • 717 views
  6. .....and exclaims : " I can't believe it's not Buddha! " I'll see myself out. Happy 4th.

  7. Started by tassojunior,

    • 0 replies
    • 651 views
  8. Saw Daddy's main post today was about vote.org which is misguided and unfortunate. They are a private organization that sells your info. https://vote.gov/ Is the correct site. Now IS the time to register, or to request absentee voting! Also, please return your absentee voting ballots SOONER than later! There's going to be an avalanche of ballots which many states won't be prepared for, and the longer the outcome is in doubt the more chance Cheeto Mussolini will have to discredit the election.

  9. Started by Latbear4blk,

    Covid-19 can cause PRIAPISM: French man, 62, suffers a four-hour erection after the coronavirus triggered blood clots in his penis I thought my Viagra was over performing, but I may need to go to the hospital.

  10. Started by Lucky,

    We have a new member who signed up today. With the name cuteasianforfun, I hope that he posts soon. Pics would be nice too! Welcome!

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Dear Members, I have deleted a few member logins this week because they were the same person who was banned previously. This week, the "Organ" thread was recreated a few times which I thought odd from a new member. So, I started thinking. Who would want to be a part of a site when they request to be banned or when they are not wanted. I remembered ChicagoBoy years back and the 20 or more profiles he created to stir up shit. TampaYankee was much smarter than me and found him quick. However, I am slower. After this week, I went way back to the older emails Tampa and I shared about this character and it was the same person that started the long "Organ" thread a year or …

  12. Started by tassojunior,

    • 2 replies
    • 689 views
  13. Started by XXXjustfunXXX,

    Ho everyone, 43 yo old here! Snooping around, looking for friends

    • 2 replies
    • 752 views
  14. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation BTS new normal: no phone chatting or face-to-face riding The BTS Skytrain system has cancelled its seat-spacing measure in order to increase passenger capacity after schools and colleges reopened on Wednesday (July 1). Social distancing has been relaxed to boost convenience for passengers, said Surapong Laoha-Unya, Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) chief executive officer. However, stations and trains will limit the number of passengers to 70 per cent of normal capacity so as to prevent overcrowding on the system. The BTS is also operating “group release” measures for passengers in the morning and evening rush hours, to prevent overcrow…

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  15. Started by tassojunior,

    He says to Canadians “You will have the best land ever. It is beautiful, in the summer it is warm and in the winter it snows beautiful snow flakes. It is called Canada. You will have prosperity and food for all your days.” He then gets the Australians, and says to them “I give to you Australia. You are isolated, and the land is a desert. You will work every day and will get very little in return. It will be harsh, but you will be hardened by it. You will find it hard, but you will call it home.” The Australians reply “This is so unfair, why do the Canadians get good land and prosperity and we only get the harsh land, the scraps!?” He replies “They do. But I…

  16. Started by Latbear4blk,

    His death was one of the few suicides that strongly struck me. I did not know that somehow I had emotionally bond with this man throughout my admiration for him. I still weep sometimes when I think of his last minutes. This is a nice article to remember some of his lessons, published today in the WaPo. 5 important lessons travelers, chefs and writers learned from Anthony Bourdain

  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/us/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

  18. That didn't last long. Matt at Johnson's will have a fit and Ft. Lauderdale is dead again. How long until Georgia follows? In the meantime bars, which cause much of the uptick, are re-opening in several states and California is staying local-option. Sloooow learners.

  19. Started by Tomcal,

    • 0 replies
    • 732 views
  20. Around the time most South Carolinians were sitting down to their evening meals on Thursday night, a gay porn star by the name of Sean Harding fired off a tweet that set tongues-a-wagging across the Palmetto State (and in the nation’s capital). “There is a homophobic republican senator who is no better than (Donald Trump) who keeps passing legislation that is damaging to the LGBT and minority communities,” Harding tweeted. “Every sex worker I know has been hired by this man. Wondering if enough of us spoke out if that could get him out of office?” Wait … what? “I cannot do this alone,” Harding added in a follow-up tweet. “If you’d be willing to stand with m…

  21. Chinese COVID-19 vaccine candidate the first to start phase 3 clinical trials worldwide Chinese-developed COVID-19 vaccine candidate is the world's first to enter phase three human clinical trial which will begin in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Tuesday. It is also the first overseas clinical trial for a Chinese-grown vaccine, and is seen as an important step toward putting the vaccine into use and benefiting all humanity. The opening ceremony of phase three clinical trials for the inactivated vaccine, which may consist of whole, inactivated agents developed by China National Pharmaceutical Group Sinopharm (Sinopharm) was held online in China's Beijing and W…

    • 2 replies
    • 964 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.