Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    Check out this video that was posted on YouTube yesterday.

  2. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    YaY.. http://news.yahoo.com/boy-scouts-approve-plan-accept-openly-gay-boys-221414731.html

  3. More nonsense coming to the airports. Now TSA personnel are given "courses" and other "training" to "detect" a possible terrorist. If selected by a TSA officer for extra screening, who knows what more foolishness you will face merely because you want to travel. Wouldn't it be great if we all could take a short behavioral course and know who is likely to be a criminal or worse? Here is the most recent TSA video: Actually, the video is funny and it has a lot of gay overtones.

  4. Started by boiworship,

    OMG! I have 2 delivery guys here right now. The driver is maybe 20, smooth light skin Latino with the custest giggle and hot legs. I'm guessing 5'11 and 165. He's so cute and he's going to be getting a nice tip.

  5. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    • 0 replies
    • 853 views
  6. I first came across the word 'Obergruppenführer' in Speer's grimly (and occasionally comically) fascinating memoir Inside the Third Reich. Various holders of the title were among the many figures throughout the Reich government who alternately thwarted and aided Speer's efforts to save the Nazi war-production program from misorganization in general and Hitler's increasingly counterproductive interventions in particular. Wikipedia enlightens: Obergruppenführer was a Nazi Party paramilitary rank that was first created in 1932 as a rank of the SA, and adopted by the Schutzstaffel one year later. Until 1942, it was the highest commissioned SS rank, inferior only to Reichsfü…

  7. Would you like a piece of this?

  8. Pants? Queen Victoria's underwear sold for £12,000 at auction A pair of royal cotton knickers with a 45in (114cm) waist is sold for a record price to a private English collector, along with set of replica crown jewels http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/11/pants-queen-victorias-underwear-sold-for-12000-at-auction#img-1 http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/11/pants-queen-victorias-underwear-sold-for-12000-at-auction

    • 0 replies
    • 672 views
  9. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    I thought this was very interesting and showed how difficult it was up until recently to be gay in America. https://youtu.be/_S0TRfmbbik

  10. An interesting twist in the Male Escort Blackmail case that has been going on. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/david-geffen-male-escort-786349

  11. I love my Mac but I have always used Word and I like Outlook. The entire office suite from MS has never been kept up to date and the last version of the program is 2011. Microsoft now says that they will start supporting it more and has released 2016. I downloaded it last night and like it so far. I tend to try to keep everything on my computer up to date and with this, I pay a monthly fee for it so it was a free download for me. If I run into any snags, I'll let you know. Anyone else download it yet? http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/microsoft-releases-office-for-mac-2016-pledges-better-os-x-support/story-e6frgakx-1227436460287

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I just found this and have been playing with it. I like it. But, has anyone had any issues with it or used it? https://www.symbaloo.com

  13. Started by MsGuy,

    Ever had one of those moments when you said to yourself, "Bless his heart, but he sure sounds Gay?" Or worse yet, " Oh my God, I sound soooo Gay!!" (& just why is that worse? hmm...) I mean, why is it that so many of us have that stereotypically gay voice? (& don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Jesus, I can actually hear Sucky's speech mannerisms just through his posting style. Sorry Grandma, but it's true.) Is it something we somehow pick up from the environment? You telling me Truman Capote somehow learned to talk like, well, Truman Capote, in Columbus freaking Mississippi? On the other hand, the nearest parallel I can come up with is …

  14. I love my Mac but I have always used Word and I like Outlook. The entire office suite from MS has never been kept up to date and the last version of the program is 2011. Microsoft now says that they will start supporting it more and has released 2016. I downloaded it last night and like it so far. I tend to try to keep everything on my computer up to date and with this, I pay a monthly fee for it so it was a free download for me. If I run into any snags, I'll let you know. Anyone else download it yet? http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/technology/microsoft-releases-office-for-mac-2016-pledges-better-os-x-support/story-e6frgakx-1227436460287

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was reading a book in an art gallery and found this word. Not wanting to look dumb, I waited and looked it up later. sylvan \SIL-vuhn\ adjective: 1. Of or pertaining to woods or forest regions. 2. Living or located in a wood or forest. 3. Abounding in forests or trees; wooded. noun: 1. A fabled deity or spirit of the woods. 2. One that lives in or frequents the woods or forest; a rustic. They probably picture it as a kind of modest conservatory, set in sylvan splendour in some charmingly landscaped garden. -- Sally Vincent, "Driven by daemons", Guardian, November 10, 2001 They choose to live where they do because of the beauty and peacefulness that a sylvan settin…

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have recently had friends travel to both Cuba and Brazil and had a blast. There are good things and bad things about both places. For now, Brazil is a bit more unsafe than in recent years but my friends who go tell me that they feel perfectly safe and secure. They do stick to the main areas though. For Cuba, I have heard that the boys are amazing and very excited to see foreigners. There is a thriving gay scene there. There was a thread on this site a while back (2014) about Cuba and it is well worth a read. For those looking for some fun times and adventure, have you considered either of the above? I know many will say they prefer Thai boys. I get that.…

  17. The first link below will take you to a "new" escort site. The second link will take you to an employment offer to escorts for the same agency shown in the first link. At the first link, supposedly, clients can select an escort from the escorts shown on display on the site. The rates for escorts is equal to or below the normal rate for escorts in similar areas ($250 hourly). The catch is, the client must authorize the agency to charge his credit card $50.00 to make an appointment with one of the escorts shown on the site (how clever of the site people). Of course, there is no guaranty that the escorts will show up. You merely get an appointment that may or may n…

  18. Started by lookin,

    Demands by US and British security agencies for access to encrypted communication data have been dealt a serious blow in a report by an influential group of cryptographers and computer scientists who dismiss the move as unprincipled and unworkable. (Ross) Anderson (professor of security engineering at Cambridge University) added: A point I would like to make to the prime minister and his circle is: whoever put the prime minister up to this should get a complete bollocking. The proposals are wrong in principle and unworkable in practice. UK and US demands to access encrypted data are 'unprincipled and unworkable' Keys Under Doormats Abstract Twenty years ago, l…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Suckrates,

  20. Started by mvan1,

    After reading and seeing the photos, be sure to watch the video of the cop dancing in the parade. He seems to have had a good time. His behavior looks genuine, for sure. Also, notice that the cop was holding a rainbow fan while he was dancing - very entertaining. http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/06/30/a-second-hot-nypd-officer-was-caught-shaking-his-ass-with-gay-pride-marchers/

    • 1 reply
    • 996 views
  21. Started by Suckrates,

    Chocolate BONUS

    • 2 replies
    • 937 views
  22. Started by Suckrates,

    In MY Wedding Album.........

  23. Started by Suckrates,

    They are called "Dudes on Demand", and will be coming to your hood soon !

    • 0 replies
    • 814 views
  24. Florida photographer Clinton Brentwood Lee sent an amazing message to a prospective client. After affirming his support for same-sex marriage, Mr Lee was sent a message by a woman who had booked him to photograph her wedding. She said: “My fiancé and and I support traditional marriage between a man and a woman and don’t want our money going to a place that supports otherwise. I would like to inquire how we can get our retainer [deposit] back from you.” Mr Lee, of Brentwood Photography, responded: “I would say this disappoints me, but I actually find this to be a good thing because our company would now not like to work with you as well. “It’s not because you have a di…

  25. Started by Suckrates,

    Hope Everyone has a SAFE & FUN Holiday Happy HIMdependence Day Love, Grandma

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.