Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Suckrates,

    And I got my Sunday lace panties on ! Gag on it bitches .......

  2. Started by Suckrates,

  3. Started by Suckrates,

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are having a contest to determine who gets closer to the right picks for the awards. Boytoy admin has offered to give 1 year of free Gold to the winner. Below are the nominations. Copy and past the list but put only one winner per category when you respond. For example: Best Movie: Boyhood The complete list is below. Good luck to all! BEST PICTURE American Sniper Birdman (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) Boyhood The Grand Budapest Hotel The Imitation Game Selma The Theory of Everything Whiplash BEST DIRECTOR Alejandro González Iñárritu, Birdman (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) Richard Linklater, Boyhood Bennett Miller, Foxcatcher Wes Ander…

  5. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    ....He looks terrific! Good for him! http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/23/chaz-bono-photo/

    • 0 replies
    • 535 views
  6. Started by Suckrates,

    Its gonna Cost me the Shirt off my Back........

  7. Oz!!! Wonders never cease! :) Judge Strikes Down Alabama's Gay Marriage Ban http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6535610

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love Showtimes Shameless. I just saw this week's episode and loved the start of the new season. As most in USA have not seen this yet, I won't say much but I am glad they are bringing the gay action back into this season!

  9. Started by Suckrates,

    Wish it Were MINE..........

  10. I love New Kids on the Block when I was younger. They were cute and sexy and had great appeal. I just read the Jonathon Knight is going to be on Amazing Race with his lover of 7 years. Love this!

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Any new shows out that you like? Any recommendations?

  12. Queen Elizabeth II once terrorized King Abdullah — by driving him around "You're damn right one is driving oneself." Queen Elizabeth in her Land Rover in 1987. The death of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has brought considerable debate over whether he should be remembered as a "reformer" or the very opposite of one; whether his legacy will be that he preserved Saudi Arabia's future or limited its present. But as this story from a former British Ambassador to Saudi Arabia makes clear, there is one thing he will never be: as much of a stone-cold badass as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles was given a private audience with the Queen when he w…

    • 1 reply
    • 875 views
  13. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    What will Viola Davis' FIRST words be!? Thursday January, 29......... we'll find out!

  14. Guest steveescort
    Started by Guest steveescort,

    ....in England. I know you all have the old fashioned way of reading termperatures where freezing numbers are what we would call warm but it was minus -3 here last night. It was very cold. I made sure I fried up 5 slices of bread for the birds who come to my bird tray in the garden this morning. I feed them every day. I've finalised my trip to Turkey, ahhhh and whilst it's still cold in England in March it'll be glorious early summer sunshine in Bodrum. I'd booked the flights months ago when they first went on sale (£80 return flights which is about $120 for a 5000 mile round trip). Today I booked first class trains to and from Edinburgh for £37 ($55) return as I fly …

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by biguyby,

    I had never come accross these great words of wisdom from Paul Newman until I saw this posted on FB today.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. Started by Suckrates,

    • 3 replies
    • 889 views
  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    Fascinating, Captain. http://www.popsci.com/have-we-found-alien-life?dom=fb&src=SOC

  18. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    .........and it's now the time when that decision is happening. This is for you Kris...God's speed. Never did you ever imagine that you'd ever end up on a place called Boytoy,...Neither did I! (I was only young when I thought not)

  19. http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/21/travel/world-top-hotels-tripadvisor/index.html No. 1, and 2 others, are in the Maldives. Those butler-serviced huts over clear blue water look awful nice. Found one I've actually stayed at -- the Mandarin Oriental Pudong in Shanghai. http://m.mandarinoriental.com/shanghai/hotel/ At a business conference on the client's nickel, of course. It merits being on the list, I'd say. E.g., instead of a brothel right off the lobby as is the custom in some (upscale!) Chinese hotels, the hookers (all short little southeast Asian women, in deliberate contrast to the tall Chinese women who staff the hotel itself) congregate discreetly but very availabl…

  20. Here's an article/book review from the New Yorker about the development of a Gay rights movement in late 19th century Germany that came oh so close to success only to be squashed by the Nazi's at the last moment. Interesting how so many of the different elements of the modern Gay Movement were prefigured over a hundred years earlier. But kind of sad too given what happened in the 1930's. An excerpt from the review: "On August 29, 1867, a forty-two-year-old lawyer named Karl Heinrich Ulrichs went before the Sixth Congress of German Jurists, in Munich, to urge the repeal of laws forbidding sex between men. He faced an audience of more than five hundred distinguished leg…

  21. Started by Suckrates,

    To Meet Up with Grandma Sucky ?????? She always looks FIERCE, even when Traveling....

  22. Started by Suckrates,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.