The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Yep, I too have a bad habit of putting off holiday shopping until the last minute, so I thought I'd post some ideas for those in a similar fix. Feel free to add suggestions of your own; I'm still searching for a few gifts that just scream "Look how much time and thought I put into this choice." How about this one for AdamSmith? One oz. test tubes of booze in decorator tampons. Freshen your drink or, hell, just swig directly from the wrapper. Be the life of the party!
- 37 replies
- 3.5k views
-
So Times Square with its hifalutin ball drop has nothing on us down here below the Manson-Nixon line. Clay's Corner in little old Brasstown, NC... ...has a venerable history of seeing in the new year with a live Possum Drop. The critter is not simply dangled by the neck on a rope, much less tossed unceremoniously from a rooftop, as anyone familiar with this particular marsupial might think more or less naturally in order. Instead, it's housed in a ceremonial box, as shown above, which is gently lowered to the ground come midnight. Animal cruelty? PETA thinks so, and went to court to get the animal back its rights. The NC General Assembly, ever vigilant, responded…
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope your 2015 is filled with great joy, success and tons of fantastic sex with hot guys!
- 22 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
.....May we all realize that in this new year that while our human emotions at times might reflect an ugly journey and portrait of ourselves which we find ourselves on from time to time... Our destination should always strive to be this...... Happy New Year and May We all Find Ourselves embraced in the love and kindness of others this new and coming opportunity!
-
- 2 replies
- 635 views
-
-
I was told this video is in actuality the only known video of Suckrates.. I always thought he was a size queen though so who knows.????
- 2 replies
- 803 views
-
Saw this movie today.. Has anyone else seen it? I immediately thought that Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper character had to have been modeled after Alan Turing.
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Poor Santas helpers, without a home until Next christmas..... Thoughts ????
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
This was actually and surprisingly quite good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtOEEaQJZM
-
-
-
-
-
-
Dem bones, dem bones gonna rise... Turkey's Oldest Stone Tool Pinpoints Human Migration to Europe http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/turkeys-oldest-stone-tool-pinpoints-human-migration-europe
-
- 0 replies
- 785 views
-
-
We are going into 2015 and will be celebrating out 10th year of the site. We started off as the Male Escort Review and then a few years back, we changed the name to Boytoy.com! We are very happy to have many of the same members here as we did 10 years ago. The escorting world has changed over the last 10 years and there are now countless sites that are devoted to male escorts. We are the only one that is totally free for all escorts and members. We do offer some premium services for those that want to view videos by AEBN but other than that, we are the only site has lets all escorts, boytoys and houseboys post for totally free! To celebrate our 10 years, we are offer…
- 2 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
- 3 replies
- 862 views
-
Have a great day and a Very Merry Christmas I've started the day with a theme. I am having a coffee with Baileys Irish Cream You can guess the theme........ and it's got nothing to do with coffee Steve x
-
- 1 reply
- 707 views
-
-
http://www.flixxy.com/jingle-bells-on-grocery-checkout-scanners.htm
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Happy holidays to all that celebrate something this time of year!
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I am back..... I took a little time away for personal reasons, but decided to pop back in to see how things were going here. It appears to have, for the most part, become the Adam/Suckie's show here. I have to say "thanks" for keeping the site alive. It looks like even the Great and Powerful has cut way back on his postings. Hopefully some more fresh meat will come forward to join in the conversations... Oh, and happy holidays to everyone..
- 16 replies
- 2k views
-
I found this on Youtube. This guy (who is kinda cute) does various songs with cartoon character voices. His impressions are all really good.. And here is his take on another current pop song.. If you want to see/hear more of his videos.. search Youtube for Mikey Bolts