The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
- 3 replies
- 877 views
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
- 3 replies
- 754 views
-
-
- 1 reply
- 796 views
-
-
In second place is one of my own dream visits, Cuba! http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/01/11/travel/52-places-to-go-in-2015.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=MostEmailed&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&src=me&pgtype=article
-
- 1 reply
- 934 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Scores with me anyway. Love guys with game... and more.
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
- 3 replies
- 832 views
-
Remember these retro games? You can play them free https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games/v2 Thanks to the work of the Internet Archive you can now play thousands of computer games from your youth in a browser window, including the original Championship Manager, Doom and Sim City A treasure trove of 2,400 MS-DOS games has been made freely available on the internet and can be played directly from your browser window. The library of games launched by the Internet Archive include the original Championship Manager from 1992, The Oregon Trail and Doom. Even classics like Sim City, Street Fighter II and Duke Nukem 3D are present and correct. The archive i…
- 2 replies
- 776 views
-
If anyone is still watching American Horror Story this season, we are almost to the end, but the Freak Show continues. There was so much to take in last night, from Fornication, to amputation to Murder, but i will focus on the arrival of Neil Patrick Harris giving a BRAVURA performance as a demented magician with a sordid, murderous past, who's life is orchestrated by a devious female puppet, whim he considers his "girlfriend" OMG, he is so creepy and scary, and shows up looking for a home and a job at the Freak show, and ends up buying it from Elsa as a cover for his unspeakable acts.... The blood was flowing and the Crazy was in abundance.... I am one fan thats h…
-
- 0 replies
- 696 views
-
-
It slowed a bit but it is now returning with a vengeance! Loving this show more and more.
-
- 1 reply
- 747 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.cnet.com/products/tonino-lamborghini-88-tauri/
-
- 0 replies
- 724 views
-
-
I don't watch the show as I hate the Donald. He is vile IMHO and his views I don't support. But, I did hear that the little girl from The Cosby Show got booted off because she would not call Bill and ask for money. Pretty sick.
-
- 1 reply
- 806 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.newsweek.com/mercedes-unveils-self-driving-pollution-free-car-ces-2015-297160 https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/innovation/research-vehicle-f-015-luxury-in-motion/
-
Not that anyone needs any more drama in their lives than they already may have - I was surprised to read this, this morning, and am wondering when and if it really happened here. http://www.message-forum.net/showthread.php?102283-I-m-Back Since the time-outs have ended for the holiday spirit Grinchs - there's dirt being dished about sucrates over there that I don't recall happening here. I'm just curious.....
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Can't think of another member here whose Sensibilities swing THIS way.......
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Just for fun, a video of men at war relaxing. http://vimeo.com/90200305 Just click on the Watch on Vimeo
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
Imagine the erotic gymnastic potential! http://dailybuzzlive.com/planetary-alignment-jan-4-2015-will-decrease-gravity-5-minutes-partial-weightlessness/
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Fawlty Towers: 20 of Basil's best rants http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/10570832/Fawlty-Towers-20-of-Basils-best-rants.html
- 3 replies
- 973 views
-
-
- 1 reply
- 628 views
-
-
NO, Grandma doesn't quite remember it THAT Way !!!!!!!!
-
- 2 replies
- 874 views
-
-
So I finally dragged myself out of the Pleistocene and installed the twitter app on my iPhone this morning. The better to brown-nose people I need to sell some consulting to. God, the inane chatter that my business associates spew into the twittersphere. But anyway. Now it occurs that it is only a matter of days or hours til I accidentally brush the 'tweet' button at the bottom of this site's mobile version, and broadcast a notice to one and all about our great site here! Thanks in advance, OZ. P.S. For the record, when you click the tweet button at the bottom of this site, it auto-generates the following tweet ready to send: hey twitter followers -- i'm on boytoy! …
- 16 replies
- 1.5k views
-
Donna Douglas, who portrayed Ellie May Clampett on tv's Beverly Hillbilly, has passed away due to Pancreatic Cancer... http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/01/02/beverly-hillbillies-star-donna-douglas-dies-at-81/21195559/
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
No, not a post by a spambot, rather a curio I found online: http://www.picturetopeople.org/easy-online-photo-editor.html Free site to upload your photo and apply any of several dozen effects. Like this... Before (photo credit Suckrates): ...And after applying the 'Impressionist painting' filter:
- 3 replies
- 895 views
-
http://suicidefood.blogspot.com/2009/05/frohliches-neujahr.html
- 12 replies
- 1.4k views