Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest LoveThailand
    Started by Guest LoveThailand,

    BBC about sextortion scams http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30494566

  2. Better than usual profile of a trans individual. 'Next time I work with you, I'll be a woman': What Britain's first transgender military pilot told Prince William as she speaks movingly of her momentous decision... and why she's frozen her own sperm to start a family http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2881925/Next-time-work-ll-woman-Britain-s-transgender-military-pilot-told-Prince-William-speaks-movingly-momentous-decision-s-frozen-sperm-start-family.html

  3. Started by Suckrates,

    Love, Grandma Suckrates

  4. Started by AdamSmith,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fVWYIxZV6QE

  5. Started by Suckrates,

    SO CUTE !!!!

  6. Started by MsAnn,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/17/cuba-alan-gross_n_6340104.html Excellent excellent news, and just in time for the holidays.

  7. Started by Suckrates,

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    I'm sure AXIOM would Agree ????

  9. Excellent look at Toyota's nascent venture into hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. And incidentally the culture change in the return of a Toyoda to lead the company. The World's Biggest Car Company Wants to Get Rid of Gasoline http://mobile.businessweek.com/articles/2014-12-17/toyota-embraces-fuel-cell-cars-for-post-gasoline-future

  10. Started by AdamSmith,

  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    Brothel menu from 1912 Intrepid feminist blogger Amanda Marcotte tweeted a filthy piece of history early this morning: an old timey (ca. 1912) brothel menu from the famed London fuckery run by Mrs. F.A. Tasse. Among other insights that the menu makes us modern folks privy to, Marcotte notes that the menu should pretty much end all debate "over whether 'fuck' was a common word" back in the more tender-hearted 20th century. That's because the offerings on this brothel menu are laced with the sort of English slang and profanity that make Guy Ritchie's earlier gangster movies seem inexplicably charming. For example, the wide-eyed patron of Mrs. F.A. Tasse fuck juice palace …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by wayout,

    For those that are interested in the passing during the past year of those involved in cinema, TCM just released their 2013 Edition. Always a few in there that I had not heard had died. http://youtu.be/mFWOjWKYdRQ

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Photo puzzle: where were these pictures taken? Which town (easy), from which building (advanced)? (Looking at the address is cheating as the answer is in the name.)

  14. Started by Suckrates,

    Epigonos, where art thou, and why have you forsaken us ??? I tried to please you with all the muscle I could find, but I have been deserted.... I know you are OK cause I saw you posting the other day "over there"..... Why oh Why have you left Boytoy ? What have I done to deserve this ???? I promise a whole heap of muscle is waiting for you when you Return.

  15. Started by MsGuy,

    OK I'm sitting here watching Baking With Julia and she's making pita bread with her buddy Jeffrey Alford, the food writer, who is clearly gay. That's him on the left with long brown hair.. Kinda cute in his red blouse and blue, wraparound apron. On the other hand he appears on the show with his wife (in the middle), also a noted foodie, with whom he has two kids. But now he's divorced and has moved to Thailand on a permanent basis.1 It's all so confusing. Sometimes I wish folks would just wear badges. I guess not though, that didn't work out so well last time. ----- 1 Oz, have you ever met him? His WIKI says he lives in a small village in northern Thailand but s…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by TampaYankee,

    Looking forward to summer. Sorry for the double entry. It seems I can no longer delete attachments in the post or edit windows.

  17. Started by Suckrates,

    Think they'll get their New "flatscreen" for Xmas ? They been waitin an awfully LONG time !

  18. Started by boiworship,

    Check out the magnificent ass in the third picture. http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/12/12/primal-scream-protest-chaotic-exchange/?page=single

  19. Started by TampaYankee,

  20. Started by Suckrates,

    Well Now it is since Nick Jonas is GAY..... at least is character in his new show "Kingdom" is.... The season finale of DirecTV's Kingdom reveals that Nick Jonas's character, MMA fighter Nate Kulina, is a closeted gay man! While it had been hinted in Kingdom’s debut season, the Dec. 10 finale threw the doors to Nate’s glass closet wide open after he was rejected from a gay bar and drunkenly found solace in the arms (well, mouth) of another man. For Balasco, the show's creator, having a gay character in the MMA world was particularly important. “I wanted to tell this story in an environment that would be, perhaps, extra challenging for a gay man,” the Kingdom creator t…

  21. Started by TampaYankee,

    My sympathy to the kid and all the others. Keep that on the beach in the Senior Citizen section.

  22. Started by Suckrates,

    Cause he's ALL about the Personality, Right ???

  23. Started by Suckrates,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.