Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  2. Oldest known flowering plant shown to be a genetic monster. Green activists aghast, rush to assure followers that seaweed, fungus and pond scum still considered safe to eat. http://news.discovery.com/earth/plants/oldest-flowering-plant-genome-mapped-pictures-131219.htm (No, I won't give you a 25 word or less summary, you lazy bitches. You'll just have to read the link and figure it out for yourselves.)

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He cuts his hair and he makes me laugh.. Is he taken? I have no idea.. lol.

  5. Started by Suckrates,

    Barbie and Ken entering their Golden Years.

    • 3 replies
    • 841 views
  6. A great move by Obama! http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obama-sends-putin-olympic-message

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 0 replies
    • 621 views
  8. Started by TampaYankee,

    Xfactor UK 2009 finalist and cutie Lloyd Daniels. The spread with credits can be seen at: http://www.coitusmagazine.com/2013/12/lloyd-daniels-loses-his-clothes-for.html

  9. Signup Link: https://collaboration.skype.com/promotion/ Receive 12 months of free Skype group chat service when signing up to Skype's Collaboration Product Newsletter! Seems like a great deal! If the link isn't working for you, try manually copying and pasting it into your address bar Takes about 12 hours to receive your code. I just got mine in an email. "Start collaborating via Skype now Congratulations! You've subscribed to The Skype Collaboration Project. You're just three steps away from 12 months of free* group video calling 1. Go to skype.com/go/voucher 2. Enter your Skype Name and password 3. Enter voucher code below and click Redeem" Upon redemption: …

  10. Today I woke up a little horny and wanted to play with a big friend of mine. Most times we meet it is just a blowjob with him asking if I want him to fuck me. I always ignore his question and keep sucking him. He is a Puerto Rican, about 5'5" with a slim waist, light skin color and his dick is 9" straight and thick from the head down to the balls. I just started sucking him about 2 years ago. He use to come by once a month. Once a month turned to twice a month and soon he was coming by too often for my taste so I stopped answering the door or phone when I knew it was him. Now we are back to a more manageable 2 to 3 times a month. The routine is always the same. …

  11. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    For those of you having Christmas parties, I went to a dinner party and they served what was to me a new seasonal cocktail. Jose Cuervo Cinamon Tequilla mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with Apple cider. It was surprisingly good! 3 drinks good! :-)

    • 0 replies
    • 697 views
  12. http://player.vimeo.com/video/55042942?autoplay=1&directed_target_id=623964568

    • 0 replies
    • 966 views
  13. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Two dozen cute fellas and Ethel Merman! A Showtune Queen's fantasy! I will try to attend next year-ad Maybe Totally Oz as well? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQiujjJLS5Q

    • 3 replies
    • 813 views
  14. Surprise, surprise. Bible belt states lead the US in gay pornography searches between 2004 and 2011 Oscar Loves Life A secularist, Muslim-born scientist's perspective on religion, hypocrisy, conflict, sexuality and society The states of the Bible belt, America's conservative corridor, lead the country in searching Google for homosexual online media content between 2004 and 2011. I applied Google Insights for Search to the term gay porn and filtered the results to the "Online Media" category. The specific link to the search I performed can be located through this link. The results are normalized by Google such that the scaled numbers can be compared with each other. …

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 736 views
  16. Started by AdamSmith,

    • 6 replies
    • 809 views
  17. Started by wayout,

    I have a four day vacation planned with a favorite escort in mid January. Read the city review and found that useful. I would like to ask members here for any hotel recommendations there that they might have (or places to avoid). I am not looking specifically for a gay resort/hotel but wouldn't be totally opposed to that. Any other comments or suggestions about Key West in general would be appreciated (such as is it worth renting a car or not). Finally, after nearly 25 years of hiring, this will actually be my first multi-day vacation with an escort. I feel we are pretty compatible and enjoy similar things based on our previous overnight meeting, with was outstand…

  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    Extraordinary, outstanding in-depth investigative reporting from The Boston Globe. Reminder of how good this sometimes tired old paper can be at its best. http://www.bostonglobe.com/Page/Boston/2011-2020/WebGraphics/Metro/BostonGlobe.com/2013/12/15tsarnaev/tsarnaev.html

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/12/14/lucky-employee-gets-hot-stripping-santa-secret-santa-gift/#.Uq3EwWS8jYg.facebook

    • 0 replies
    • 725 views
  20. We have all lived lives full of adventure and fun and work and love, etc. Looking back over your life, what memory makes you smile the most? For me, it goes back to my teen years and my "thing" was rolling yards. Yes, taking toilet paper and cover a friends yard was great fun for me. When I was 16, my mom got me a new baby blue Firebird. It was my joy. Well, one day at church, all the kids I taught in Sunday school were laughing and I knew something was up, I just didn't know what. Everyone was starring at me. I went outside and right in the church parking lot was my beautiful baby blue car rolled with hundreds of rolls of toilet paper. Not only the outside, but the…

  21. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    Since I am having all the family here xmas eve, I spent the last couple days decorating. finished the living room, dining room and family room today. I haven't done it in a couple years and all of the stuff was in storage, I still have a lot of my mother's xmas tree ornaments, so they all went on the tree. She is going to be here so it will be a nice surprise for her. It turned into a bigger job then I intended as a grand piano sits where the tree is, so had to have movers come and take it to storage. 1/2 way thru I was thinking why did I start this? but now that its done, I am happy! (for some reason I can't get the picture to post upright, looks right in the file a…

  22. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    It appears that the holiday doldrums have set in here at Boytoy. Just a handful of posters remain active this time of year. Posts that would normally get some response die quick deaths. Looking back, I remember this is pretty much the norm for around here. People get busy with their "real" lives and have less spare time for our little cyber village. All I will say is "hurry back", we miss you all.. Lurkerspeaks

  23. Started by TampaYankee,

    Petit Q Underwear Releases What May Be World's Smallest Underwear he Huffington Post | By James Nichols Posted: 12/11/2013 12:37 pm EST | Updated: 12/11/2013 12:48 pm EST If you've ever said to yourself, My underwear is just covering TOO MUCH of my junk-- well, you're in luck. Petit Q, a French brand, has released a line of underwear that is, honestly, barely there when it comes to covering your nether-regions. A line that seeks to "create a really sexy and edgy brand but still in a playful way," Petit Q is certainly playing up their appeal to the gay male consumer. Check out the sexy video of the above to check out all of the different styles -- would you wea…

  24. Started by AdamSmith,

    30 Weirdest Deaths You’ll Find On Wikipedia Jul. 23, 2013 By Charlie Morrigan Many of us are afraid to die but perhaps hope that we will at least die of natural causes, at an advanced age, having recently seen those whom we love. Drift off into sleep and never wake up. The following list, culled from Wikipedia, describes unusual, strange, horrible deaths. Although, a death is a death is a death. 1. Arius (336)… said to have died of sudden diarrhea followed by copious hemorrhaging and anal expulsion of the intestines while he walked across the imperial forum in Constantinople. He may have been poisoned. 2. Crown Prince Philip of France (1131)… died while riding t…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.