Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Could spark a new B&D theme? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/06/rescuers-use-olive-oil-to-extract-naked-man-from-washing-machine

    • 0 replies
    • 715 views
  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    It appears the cameras caught him at just the right time. I have seen a larger version ... well he is pretty large anyway it looks real to me. What do you all think?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. The last few days cold weather has been a big topic. A lot of hype is bellowed such as records will be set, etc. but when a reputable source says, coldest since 1993 or the like, it kind of takes the "sting" out of record, doesn't it? MEM is forecast for the lower teens which is plenty cold for this far South. However, I have seen it at minus 15 here but a long time ago. Who is in the really cold area and where (generally) are you? What are you doing to prepare? This could be a two escort night or a two bottle night or a two blanket night or a LOT of logs night. Best regards, RA1

  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I miss the days at this time of year when I go to a office store and pick my new day planner for tge year. The many choices, clean smell of paper and ink, the signaling of a fresh year. APPS JUST DON'T DO IT FOR ME ....

  5. Started by Suckrates,

    A Whole NEW Attitude....... (BUT, I still Like BIG Cocks)

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    That FA guy is asking about us .... Hey guys can someone give me a quick run down on Houston? More interested in what its like to live in the burbs, cost, attitude, wil be renting for one year and so on. Also what areas are considered nice and those to stay away from. Possible interest for me is Rosenberg, Katy .... The priority for me is the above. But if you have time the gay area would be nice to know about as well. Any strip clubs? Thanks Much!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I just received a copy of Catalina-The Vintage Years and I was thrilled to see two of my all time fantasy guys in it-in fact there is a still from my my favorite scene from my favorite porn film The Boys Of San Francisco. Well worth the investment http://www.amazon.com/Catalina-The-Vintage-Years/dp/3867875022

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    • 3 replies
    • 951 views
  9. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    For me it would be Dolph Lambert

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...fairly cool even though I prefer Clarke as a futurologist: http://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/isaac-asimovs-1964-prediction-of-2014-is-frighteningly-accur?s=mobile

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now that his season is over, Chris Kluwe is making the rounds of the national media he so richly deserved last fall when he became a champion of equality. He already conquered Colbert, and now he dances out toEllen, presenting her with a game-worn jersey, which the die-hard Packers and Saints fan seemed thrilled with. Still, Kluwe is just a joy to watch. He's energetic, fun, positive, everything a role model should be. Kluwe will be publishing a book of his uncensored essays in June on a variety of topics titled Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies. What an incredibly charming guy he is. WOW. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSytTIu4BMI

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Below you can see the third (and final) Season Premiere of web series Hustling, about a porn star who turns 40, and re-examines his life. And if you’re into binge-watching, thenext three episodes were also released today.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/29/arts/the-meanings-of-the-selfie.html?_r=0

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was recently traveling and I knew one place I was going needed the latest Garmin maps. I have a 5inch Garmin with Lifetime Updates so I plugged it into the computer and started the updates. After installing every Garmin software possible to try to get the latest updates, I could not get them to work. I did it 10 times over the course of 2 days and nothing. I had to leave the next AM and I just asked Siri: "Siri, take me to address." Siri did it perfectly and I plugged my IPhone into the charger on the car and off I went. 10 hours later, Siri never went down, gave me perfect directions and guided me the entire way. Thank you Siri! Anyone else use their Iphone this w…

  15. Started by AdamSmith,

    Pretty good reconsideration of the TED phenomenon: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/30/we-need-to-talk-about-ted

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    My friend Bryan is at it again. He has the hottest ass I've ever seen. So hottttttt.

    • 7 replies
    • 932 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/27/homes-with-amazing-views_n_4509134.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    You may remember Captain Stephen Hill as the gay soldier who was booed when he asked the Republican candidates for president how they would protect the lives of GLB soldiers with Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repealed if they took office. But you don’t know his whole story, and it’s a story that everyone should read.

    • 2 replies
    • 780 views
  19. Started by MsGuy,

    Evolution still wins (60% vs 55%) but gay marriage is coming up fast, at least according to the latest polls. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/30/us-usa-poll-evolution-idUSBRE9BT0LC20131230 Since belief in the Darwinian heresy seems to have stalled out at about 60% and gay marriage is still rolling right along, we should pass Darwin sometime on the early 2020s. If you factor out the 1/4 of pro-evolution opinion that holds that evolution is divinely guided, we've already lapped the field. Yea for us, I guess, but I'm not sure what all that says about our fellow citizens. On the brighter side, the Flat Earthers seem to have abandoned the field of battle.

    • 0 replies
    • 679 views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Pope Francis on Monday said who am I to judge? gay people as he discussed one of the most divisive issues affecting the Catholic Church. Pope Francis, who gave a press conference on his flight back from Brazil, said he had stayed away from the gay marriage debate on his trip because he wanted to stay positive. I have yet to find anyone who has a business card that says he is gay, the pontiff said at a press conference in which he addressed the reports of a "gay lobby" within the Vatican. They say they exist. If someone is gay, who searches for the Lord and has goodwill, who am I to judge? he added. "The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this very well. It sa…

  21. Ever thus! http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=52209

    • 1 reply
    • 755 views
  22. Guest EXPAT

    Geeks Out has launched an online protest in anticipation of the November release of Ender’s Game, based on the book written by noted homophobe and National Organization for Marriage board member Orson Scott Card. If you have any doubt about if you need to separate the movie from the author, remember, he gets a share of the profit, which he’ll use to fight against your rights. Here is the preview of the movie coming later this year:

  23. Started by AdamSmith,

    #1: #2:

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love travel and I love being comfortable. There are several things that I take with me everywhere. I'll try to list many out but here are some I found in 2014 to make travel easy and comfortable and they all have 110-240 adaptors. Air-O-Swiss AOS 7146 Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier - Cool Mist http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JL4LZ4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Philips Sonicare HX8211 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CUG270S/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Quirky Pivot Power 6 Outlet Flexible Surge Protector Power Strip http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZP74UK/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2…

  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I almost always wait to the last minute. How about you guys any plans to welcome 2014?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.