The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Take a look at the articles and the listings for: http://gaylasvegas.boytoy.com http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/180-gay-las-vegas/ and http://gayflorianopolis.boytoy.com http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/269-gay-florianopolis/
- 19 replies
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
FREE GAY SEX! "Well... sorta. My story about a first date between an actor and a male escort is FREE today ONLY! You're welcome." - Justin Luke Grab it here, and now: http://bit.ly/GrabGianni Gianni is gay, hot, young, and rolling in it. By day, he bares every part of his flawless physique for skeezy photographers. By night, he entertains daddies who will pay top dollar for his company — and three times as much if he stays the night. Gianni loves his life, and wouldn't have it any other way — until things change when a would-be hookup turns into something he didn't see coming. On a random night, Gianni meets Danny, a seemingly innocent Jersey boy, for a date he in…
-
Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick Road. We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was. If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because, Because, because, because, because, because. Because of the wonderful things he does. We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
FREE GAY SEX! "Well... sorta. My story about a first date between an actor and a male escort is FREE today ONLY! You're welcome." - Justin Luke Grab it here, and now: http://bit.ly/GrabGianni I just got it.
-
- 0 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I couldn't get this photo to upload in response to Adam Smith's post about it, but it seems if I try a new post, it goes as an attachment. So, in the Green Path thread you will see why Mr. Smith posted this. AdamSmith Posted Today, 04:30 PM Somewhere in the attic amongst other juvenile jokes & novelties, I have an old dollar-bill parody which in place of "Silver Certificate" reads "Rubber Snapificate" and is of course printed on rubber instead of paper. Elsewhere in place of the standard text are several puns about how it will bounce, etc. View images of front and back here: http://currency.ha.c...92&lotIdNo=8066 (Can't post the image directly because the im…
- 3 replies
- 914 views
-
-
this one just in time for Halloween:
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqmILVE7nPQ The first flying cars are set to go on sale to the public as early as 2015. Terrafugia has announced its Transition design, which is part sedan, part private jet with two seats, four wheels and wings that fold up so it can be driven like a car, will be on sale in less than two years. The Massachusetts-based firm has also unveiled plans for a TF-X model that will be small enough to fit in a garage, and won’t need a runway to take off. Would you buy one?
- 17 replies
- 1.7k views
-
I saw this on Facebook today and it made me laugh out loud. This guy is going as "50 shades of grey" for Halloween. LOL
-
What two current tv shows feature real life sisters in their leads?
- 14 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
In loin cloth. (Use your imagination a bit.)
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
62 years ago today, Oct 15, 1951, "I Love Lucy" premiered on CBS-TV. It's an amazing feat to have lasted so long. But I still enjoy it nearly every day.
-
- 2 replies
- 968 views
- 1 follower
-
-
His debut as Hedwig is coming soon
-
- 2 replies
- 858 views
- 1 follower
-
-
We have been hard at work over the weekend and have put information up about 7 different cities! As always, we love input, advice, additions, etc. You guys know these cities much better than I do and your advice is always valuable and appreciated! Check them out! Gay Paris http://gayparis.boytoy.com Gay Rome http://gayrome.boytoy.com Gay Los Angeles http://gaylosangeles.boytoy.com Gay Miami http://gaymiami.boytoy.com Gay New York http://gaynewyork.boytoy.com Gay Recife http://gayrecife.boytoy.com Gay Salvador http://gaysalvador.boytoy.com
- 7 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
Yikes it's getting worse. That is why I don't like Zombie movies. If Zombie dominated the world then survivors would be wiped out by contaminated nuclear explosions around the globe.. http://news.yahoo.com/radioactive-ground-water-under-fukushima-nears-sea-100304865.html
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Our fellow poster firecat has had some great success with grndr in Thailand, and now he says that jack'd is even better. So I hauled out the Ipad to sign up so I could see the cute Thai guys who want to share their young, firm, cum-filled, sexy bodies with trim, fit, sexy Caucasians like myself. Of course I made myself ten year and ten pounds lighter. That Asian "respect for the elders" thing only goes so far. But the Ipad said I couldn't sign up for grndr "at this time." So, I signed up for jack'd. They ask for your email and password, and I thought surely they don't expect me to give them the password to my email, so i made one up. Why would they need my email passwor…
-
Here she is rapping to "Rapper's Delight" on the Jonathan Ross Show.
-
Oh my my Prince Harry seems to be in love with Cressida and they might get married. How exciting! Another royal wedding... I don't know why I am so excited even though it isn't my wedding... Anyways,, I hope to hear some good news soon.. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-harry/10358395/Prince-Harry-set-to-marry-Cressida-Bonas-say-friends.html
- 29 replies
- 3.2k views
-
The campaign for Broadway Prom Queen has officially begun with this campaign video from Tommy Braco, which features a training montage with former Prom Queens Ryan Steele and Garrett Hawe.
-
Over the years I have noticed that most US boys are circumcised with perhaps a slight trend otherwise lately. A lot of European boys are not and many others from around the world are not. However, I seem to notice from ad hoc observation rather than personal interaction that most Asian guys are circumcised. Is there a religious, societal or other reason for this or am I incorrect? Just curious. Best regards, RA1
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
https://socialreader.com/me/content/lsXCB?chid=75845&_p=trending&utm_source=wp&utm_medium=Widgets&utm_campaign=wpsrTrendingExternal-1-opt We spend lots of time here talking about and showing pix of the guys who turn us on, but it's time to face facts. These guys we like are simply not the average man. He is more like us, if you believe this study, reported in The Atlantic magazine. We discuss the guys we like in terms of inches- say, nine or ten. But this guy is 39 inches-around the waist. Why is it that we don't see pics of him in the Pornification forum? Don't we lust after guys just like us? Now, it's true, you may be the exception to the rule. So pos…
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
It's being touted in this article as a new technology: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/13/business/in-a-mood-call-center-agents-can-tell.html?hp By analyzing voice patterns, supposedly you can ascertain what a person really thinks versus what he says. It seems like a crock of shit to me. The whole basis for the analysis depends on what some third person determines voice patterns mean. I doubt they are any better at this than those folks who tell you they can determine what your dreams mean. The article speaks of the helpfulness this could have for say, people in call centers. If you say how happy you are with their product, they can analyze your voice patterns and determ…
- 1 reply
- 949 views
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
I have always had dogs, usually Scotties but 8 years ago got my first French bulldog and loved it so much ended up getting two more and now have 3! When they say dogs are man's best friend, I totally believe it! I am lucky in that I have a Acre lot .. so they have a lot of room to play. They go everywhere with me and when I get the keys for the car they all go running to the front doorC!
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower