Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez have been confirmed as the hosts of The X Factor. Can we make him do it shirtless?

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    How or why Matt Bomer's solo strip scene was deleted from the theatrical version of Magic Mike remains unconscionable. Thank heavens the boys at superherofan.net had the good sense to post these ridiculously hot stills featuring Bomer's immaculate back side, which we're pretty sure is a good indication of what might be waiting to expose itself in the DVD version.

  3. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    Warning: This article is deeply disturbing. I'm trying real hard to figure out why this author has written this horribly graphic detail except as retribution. It's sad and tragic, true, but this only makes people angrier. The justice system has done its job. Let's move on. You can't go back and un-do what has been done. Reliving the past from this point-of-view is gut-wrenching. Will the victims and families be aided by this article? Can healing progress? Will there ever be an end to their suffering? http://www.theonion.com/articles/they-can-never-take-away-my-memories,29877/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headlin…

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here's the cover for the Archie crossover with Glee. It'll be out in February.

    • 0 replies
    • 490 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Birthday shoutouts go to Chris Lowell (below), who is 28.

    • 0 replies
    • 443 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Tom Daley, the hunky british Olympic diver apparently has "british gas". . .

    • 0 replies
    • 452 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Beyoncé has confirmed that she will be the halftime entertainment for the Superbowl on Feb 3, 2013. Will you be watching? I'm not really impressed with her actually. But she has a few interesting songs.

    • 0 replies
    • 457 views
  8. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have been reading a number of reviews of small and medium-sized cameras with many ranging from 16 to 24 megapixels. My medium-sized Sony bought 3 years ago has 9 megapixels and I have never felt I needed greater resolution. What is the benefit of a 24 mp camera for the average user?

  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The Freddie Mercury documentary, The Great Pretender was released last night. Check out the trailer below ... if you are / were a fan of his it looks like a must have.

    • 0 replies
    • 497 views
  10. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Johnny Lewis apparently killed his 81 y/o landlady then fell off the roof of the home as he tried to escape. .... Very strange. http://www.cnn.com/v...ewis-wynter.cnn

    • 3 replies
    • 563 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Brad Pitt has been named the new face of Chanel No. 5, the first time a man has been chosen to represent the iconic fragrance for a reported 7 figure annual salary.

    • 3 replies
    • 677 views
  12. The time is near. Life goes forward. Change happens. We have some Major Upgrades to Male Escort Review that will happen very soon. If you drop by and see the site is down for maintenance, please just know that we will be back VERY soon.

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    But freedom is just another word and its free... Nice beat though Oh is this what you prefer?

  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Recently I've been having thoughts of totally coming out. I'm not really sure why I have been having these thoughts. Maybe I think it will change my life as I approach my senior years or maybe I feel I can be myself 100% of the time ... I really am confused lol. Currently I'm only out as a as needed to know basis. I guess I'm wondering if any of you guys came out later in life (over 40 or 50) and if so what was the experience like? Are you happier? Did it really make a difference in the quality of your life? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7iYcIwArw

  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A little uneven but still funny. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/tech-talk-iphone-5/1420759/ Check it out.

    • 0 replies
    • 494 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I rarely post about a movie, but having stocked up with a few some days ago I have just been entranced watching the curiously named “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”. Knowing nothing about it (it was released earlier this year), I picked it up purely on account of a stunning cast – those two glorious Dames, Judi Dench and Maggie Smith, Tom Wilkinson, Bill Nighy and Penelope Wilton – and because it was directed by John Madden (Mrs. Brown and Shakespeare in Love, both of which also starred Judi Dench). Dev Patel, the Slumdog Millionaire, also stars. The movie starts in London with a disparate group of British pensioners who for various reasons decide to retire to a suppo…

  17. Started by Lucky,

    It would be nice if those here who like to read, and have the time to do so, would keep the rest of us informed on what they are reading. I like to travel and read, so much so that I get a kick out of traveling and reading vicariously. I also understand that what interests me may not interest you, and vice versa. But it is fun to share stories, and what you read can give me some ideas as well. I just finished Brad Thor's Black List. Some might see Thor as a flag waver, think his novels have too much testosterone, or simply don't enjoy such good guy/bad guy stories. But his are well-written, and Black List informative on how the government is subverting our right to priv…

  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Indonesia has had a dreadful record with air safety, especially after it liberalized the market in 1999 and allowed many lccs to start up. http://www.asiasenti...4491&Itemid=426 Finally, after that 737 crash, Adam Air had its operating license withdrawn and the country’s air ministry started to clean up its act. After a 6 year ban, the national airline Garuda was finally permitted to reenter EU airspace by restarting flights to Amsterdam a year or so ago. But today comes news of another alarming incident. http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-19944402

    • 0 replies
    • 874 views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    As many of you know, we have many things in the skillet for MER in the coming months. I spent 4 weeks in India with the programming team to work on the site and we are getting close to a finished product. NOTHING has been decided yet but we are considering changing the name of the site to something a bit more catchy and spunky. I was thinking of calling it boytoy.com Of course we have considered other names as well but I jumped the gun and wanted a logo design for the site anyway. Please take a look at this contest by clicking the link and voting for your favorite logo. We have 3 more days where more submissions will be sent into us and will weed out many of the l…

  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A lot of conservative evangelical Christians are taught that being gay is an abomination before God. A lot of gay men view conservative evangelical Christians as brain washed, hateful bigots. There the matter usually ends. Two diametrically opposing views. Now, a new book makes some interesting revelations. Timothy Kurek, a conservative bible-belt Christian graduate from Liberty University grew up hating homosexuality. Meeting a Christian friend in a bar who told him she had been thrown out of her home because she was a lesbian, Kurek started to question his beliefs and religious teaching. He then decided to go “under cover” and spend a year as a gay man. It changed h…

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    For those bottoms who don't know what to do. . .

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So do you like the new Brad Pitt with dreads? This was taken for his interview in Interview Magazine.

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is such a great clip and this young man is truly a leader. And then Rachel Maddow makes an appearance on Ellen. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lu84b3x-_k

  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The 80s band Modern English, I Melt With You

    • 0 replies
    • 498 views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought this was a beautiful picture of Endeavor trekking through the streets of Los Angeles on its final journey to the Science Center.

    • 0 replies
    • 447 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.