Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I thought the jury foreman for the Apple-Samsung patent trial was a bit strange. Finally the judge will consider reviewing some issues associated with the foreman. I hope there will be another trial or a decision that is reasonable and fair. http://www.pcworld.com/article/2013789/apple-samsung-judge-considers-possible-juror-misconduct.html

    • 0 replies
    • 483 views
  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    From 1944 (top pic) and 1945 ... I wish they were not so covered up The kid in the bottom photo on the bottom left looks sexy as does his passed out friend

    • 2 replies
    • 544 views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Just wondering how many of you guys are on a formal budget? Do you keep track using a site like mint.com or excel or old fashion pen and paper? How did you determine what percent goes to ...? I have never really been on a budget in my lifetime. However, with old age knocking on the door and wondering whose car I will be living in I'm thinking of starting one. Any easy to read books or site suggestions are welcomed

  4. Started by kokopelli,

    Sad news for our Bulgarian friends. SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Patriarch Maxim of Bulgaria, who weathered a revolt over his Communist-era ties to lead his country’s Orthodox Christians for more than 40 years, died here on Tuesday. He was 98. Patriarch Maxim’s tenure as the church’s leader bridged Bulgaria’s transition from Communism. World Twitter Logo. Connect With Us on Twitter Follow @nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines. Twitter List: Reporters and Editors The cause was heart failure, the Holy Synod said in a statement. Orthodox Christianity is Bulgaria’s dominant religion, followed by more than 80 percent of the country’s 7…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by ChristianPFC,

    I just noticed, underneath my avatar: 310 posts 0 warning points Gender:Male Location:Germany near Berlin 0 warning points What is this? The opposite of "likes"? I don't see anything similar for other memembers. I wonder why Michael is still "newbie".

  6. Started by kokopelli,

    Something to remember this 11/11/11. https://www.youtube....h?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  7. Started by Lucky,

    Surely this photo has been posted here somewhere. I just missed it. HuffPo posted it today, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. Ashton is in the middle. I didn't like this one so much, Patz looks nelly:

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFHXopZdAfg

    • 3 replies
    • 649 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Adam Lambert has confirmed that he will host, perform, and pay tribute to the late Whitney Houston and Donna Summer at the upcoming VH-1 Divas special on December 16th, which will feature alleged divas Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, and Jordin Sparks.

  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    On tonite's X Factor, openly gay Jason Brock performed "I wanna Dance", looking like the love child of Liberace and Jennifer Lopez. After the performance when he was joined on stage by hosts Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian, he turned to Mario and said "Mario Lopez, can I pinch your butt?" Mario stammered out a "we have to keep this to a PG13"

  11. The Secretary Of Explaining Stuff'

  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    \We’ve just witnessed the greatest country on earth electing its President, a country which espouses democratic one-man-one-vote values. Yet, I have a few - no doubt contentious - thoughts. 1. 24 hours after the winner has been announced, millions of votes have still not been counted. 2. Some voting booths had machines which, when you punched one candidate’s name, registered a vote for the other. 3. As has often been said, the USA has adapted the democratic process to its own situation with the electoral college system. Yet, this is not one-man-one-vote. Presidents have got elected with a minority of the overall votes cast. 4. The democratic process is und…

  13. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Misleading book title While I was waiting for boarding for my flight back to Germany, I saw this at Suwannaphum Airport: I have been around gay Thailand forums for too long, so I was actually mislead into believing ...! After a stroll through the bookstore I came back and found someone taking a picture (after arranging the book so you can see the whole cover). I took a look inside and was relieved: Poo is the author’s nickname (ปู bpoo = crab). Checking on the internet, I found these links: http://www.cookingwithpoo.com/ http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/mar/30/cooking-with-poo-oddest-title-prize My favorite odd book title is:„Der gegenlä…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Started by Lucky,

    EXPAT has long since passed me by, and then zipped right past Tampa Yankee. But now Totally Oz is at my heels. Now I wonder if even hitoallusa will pass me by. But that Bibottom boy no longer seems to be in the running. But, I suggest that you click on "The Most Liked Content" for a quick sex fix: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/best-content/ EXPAT 583Joined 04-August 06 Members · 5,875 posts TampaYankee 93Joined 05-January 06 Administrators · 5,838 posts[*] Lucky 76Joined 27-January 06 Members · 4,742 posts[*] TotallyOz 218Joined 05-January 06 Administrators · 4,723 posts[*] hitoallusa 77Joined 31-D…

  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    John F. Kennedy driving by Robinson's Department store in Beverly Hills, 1961.

    • 1 reply
    • 519 views
  16. Started by JKane,

    About says it all:

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I've always thought her music was magical. Here is a nice summary of her music and her life. http://www.afterelton.com/people/2012/11/joni-mitchell

    • 0 replies
    • 429 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Not to trade on Justin Bieber's name, a "love" doll called "JUST-IN BEAVER" Love doll has hit the market. If only the real Justin had a chest like the guy on the cover of this box. . . Oz, you might want to use this box on your web site. It says "I wanna be your boy toy" right on the box !! http://gawker.com/59...l-is-unofficial

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now that the election is over, what is Betty's advice to Obama?

  20. Started by kokopelli,

    Kokopelli is appealing for votes from Republicans who can't stand Mitt and those Independents and Indecisives who can't make up their mind. Koko is the man for you; he can't decide on anything! His motto is a lobster in every pot, champagne in every glass, money in every wallet and a hot beau in every bed.

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I just spent 3 wonderful hours listening to Barbra Streisand in concert in Las Vegas. She is simply brilliant and the experience is beyond words. She even sang a song with her gay son Jason. He also has a brilliant voice. I was also happy that she sang "No More Tears (Enough is Enough)" in honor of Donna Summer. That was a duet they did back in 1980 that was a #1 hit. To my knowledge she has never sang that live before. While this particular video is from the Philly show, it's the same thing she did tonight. "Here's to Life" is one of my all time favorite songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXzXbFzrHk

    • 4 replies
    • 533 views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    Two straight guys rise to the occasion in the web series steamroomstories.com:

    • 3 replies
    • 902 views
  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    • 1 reply
    • 452 views
  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    At a time when the tentacles of Rupert Murdoch’s phone hacking scandal have now reached very firmly into the heart of the British cabinet, corruption in some other parts of the world retains its grip. One such incidence has resulted in a scandal in China which, relatively innocent though it first seemed, now looks like it is opening up the biggest can of worms of all, a Shakespearean saga that also bears some of the hallmarks of a James Bond movie. It has reportedly shocked the country's leadership. Even those who admire how China has lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty know well that corruption is rife in the country, and that those near the top of the tree ar…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Jimmy Kimmel did this last year and he did it again this year. I think Jimmy better watch out as these kids get older. . . (Sorry the title was supposed to be "I ate all of your candy. . ." UGH)

    • 0 replies
    • 589 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.