The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Tom Daley tweeted this trick from the Olympics of how to remove your pants at parties.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
We have a member that says when he logs out of the site, he is not logged out of the site. I personally have tested this on every browser on the Apple computer. I am headed to an Internet shop to test on a PC. But, I am curious if anyone else is having issues with logging out of the site? We have put in place protocols that keep you logged into the site for as long as possible as that was a request from members. However, every time I log out, I am actually logged out of the site. Now, the only other thing I can think of is that he may have his username and password stored on his browser. If that is the case, it is not a site issue but the way he had the site reme…
- 11 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
As gay men I think the majority of us like to give and get head ... but from that point we tend to drift to different directions. Some of us become tops and others bottoms. What drives us to become one or the other .... I realize being gay is not learned experience but we are born this way. However, is sexual position a learned experience? If so did we gravitate to our respectful positions as young boys or much later in life?
- 7 replies
- 949 views
-
I hope you are enjoying the site! We sent out an email to members to let them know about the new site. I hope we have some that post in this thread!
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
In honor of the coming election for President/USA here is a trivia quiz regarding the first President, George Washington. Please do add your guess, but if you really know the answer just send me a PM to confirm and keep the others guessing. Ready? Ok, what was the name of President George Washington's horse? This was the horse which he would ride in victory parades as he entered cities on his way from his home in Virginia to and from from New York City. The citizens would line the streets and cry Horah, Horah as he trotted by on his horse, ......... Oh, here is a clue to help you navigate this tricky question; the horse shared the same last name as a well kn…
-
In my younger seeder days I really enjoyed glory holes from both sides But its been years since I've seen one and to my dismay on CL guys advertize these funky self made GHs in their homes. Which kind of takes most the fizzle out of it for me. Antone here also enjoy a good old fashion true glory hole? Have you come upon any recently?
-
On an upcoming episode of Glee, the New Directions stage Grease as their school musical. Here is a full audio clip of Darren Criss singing "Hopelessly Devoted to You." http://soundcloud.co...-devoted-to-you
-
Hey Oz, your witch is now here !! (played by Rachel Weisz in the new movie)
-
I had no idea that former Superman Returns star and current "Partners" TV star is into bears?
-
Brendon Ayanbadejo, a linebacker for the NFL Baltimore Ravens, has been told to shut up on gay rights. But indirectly. A Maryland House of Delegates member, Emmett C. Burns, Jr., has asked the owner of the team to shut his player up. Brendon Ayanbadejo has been active in the NoH8 movement, and now says: "I have to thank him more than anything for bringing national attention to the issue," USA Today reports. I don't know if Ayanbadejo is gay, but he sure would be welcome: Read more: http://www.towleroad.../#ixzz25oLlmA4o
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey guys I have been looking at the Apple TV puck and the new Roku which is simply a USB stick. Putting size to the side does anyone have experience using Roku? If so would you please share your impressions. I'm about a week away from buying it as I continue to scale back on overpriced cable fees.
- 7 replies
- 871 views
- 1 follower
-
I think its very kind of OZ to build an updated site then deconstruct it based on suggestions from a flake like me and respectable posters like you. Very few adult sites truly listen to the customer. OZ clearly understands that its not only important to listen to the customer but be open minded enough to try to incorporate constructive feedback. It not only is a refection of how important this site is to him on a personal level but what type of man he is on the inside. Its such a blast of fresh air to come here each day knowing the owner appreciates us. So what do you Wanna Just Say?
-
- 3 replies
- 562 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYwjjTuZsxM
-
- 2 replies
- 457 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Back in the day Nirvana was on Lookout Records and as most know hit huge with a song titled Smells Like Teen Spirit. There have been many covers but probably the best comes from then label mates Pansy Division! Now don't think these guys are being degrading ... they all are gay. In fact in the early days Pansy Division toured with another label band we have come to love as Green Day I assure you PD are the real thing. In fact my favorite was seeing them open a few arena shows for Green Day. Picture 16,000 15y/o boys and this band comes on stage and says Good Evening Las Vegas We are Pansy Division and we are gay That riled up the young audience.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYwjjTuZsxM
-
- 0 replies
- 992 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I know I should not post personal photos but hey it turns out the cat is a fireman a hero he deserves a little tug on the tale
-
- 3 replies
- 739 views
- 1 follower
-
-
We saw this hottie on Australian X Factor a couple of years ago and now he's on Australia's Got Talent with his stripping talent. . .
-
- 4 replies
- 913 views
-
-
But remember that it is afternoon television. But it's a cultural big step. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkdSt8vQnM
-
- 3 replies
- 755 views
-
-
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/even-sandy-cant-stop-new-yorkers-from-being-new-y The picture collage in this link is a great tribute to the NY resilience during disasters.
-
This is really an amazing shot on the upcoming cover of New York Magazine.
-
In this bedraggled time of political world-weariness I was tickled to stumble on this online archive of Winsor McKay's brilliant comic strip "Dream of the Rarebit Fiend." Being a string of lunatic nightmare adventures induced by said supper item taken too close to bedtime. Better even than his brilliant "Little Nemo in Slumberland" series, for my money... http://www.comicstri...results?title=3 (Click any strip image for a large high-def view thereof.)
-
- 1 reply
- 611 views
-
-
Welcome to the new site. There may be a few road bumps along the road and if you see some, please send me a message or use the Contact Us or let us know in the Comments and Suggestions Forum and we will have the programmers fix ASAP. Thank you for being a member of the site! Totally Oz
- 44 replies
- 4.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Reasonably priced one-way flight Berlin to Bangkok I plan to fly to Bangkok in November or December and the date of my return is uncertain. I will get a Non-Immigrant Type B visa before flying, so there should be no visa problem. I have been looking for a resonably (read: cheap) priced one way flight, to no avail. Return flights from Berlin to Bangkok cost about 600-700 Euro, single flights about 500-600. I even wrote to a travel agency, their prices are similar. When I go back to Germany, I will have the same problem: one-way flight Bangkok to Berlin. Where and how can I get a one-way flight at half the price of a return flight? Of course, one day I will go b…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-