The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Sorry for not posting today.. It was my first day off after working 8 days straight.. with an average of 11 or more hours per day...So much to get caught up on, plus tonite I am going to the Lady Gaga Concert here in Phoenix. I am waiting for my date to arrive, then we are off to dinner, the concert and drinks...Should be a fun filled evening... I have Sunday and Monday off work as well, so I promise to post more and find some yummy visuals for everyone to enjoy.. If anyone wants any particular type of visuals, respond here with what type and I will do my best to find a little something for everyone.. ---Lurker
-
- 5 replies
- 813 views
-
-
These guys heard about the MER August Challenge and became so excited they almost lost their shorts
-
- 2 replies
- 742 views
- 1 follower
-
-
As I'm sure many of you know the Millennium series by Stieg Larsoon is currently topping the best seller lists in Western Europe, the UK and Canada. What I think is fascinating about it is that this is LGBT Feminist Fiction. Can you remember the last time a work of queer fiction was the most popular book in America? I don't think it's ever happened before. Maybe the straights are finally getting hip to us.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I think we all wish we could change one thing about ourself...if you happened upon a genie who could grant you one wish but the wish could only be about changing one thing about yourself, what would it be?? Mine would be to have had a lifetime of better eating habits to afford me a more "svelte" figure as I have grown old.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Joe McElderry, X-Factor winner, outed himself yesterday and today posted thanks to his fans for their overwhelming support. Wow, these things sure move faster on internet time. I'm guessing Sunday his Mom joins PFLAG, Monday he makes a commercial supporting Gay marriage and, by Tuesday, it's all yesterday's news. Cute kid, though. If I'd known I would have watched the show. Full article
-
- 6 replies
- 946 views
-
-
(As mentioned in a prior post, this site does not permit hotlinking so I have posted the link directly for the benefit of readers. TY) http://www.teengaydar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/close.jpg
-
Interesting article and outcome. SAO PAULO – Two years back, Dimas Aliprandi and Elton Plaster didn't know of each other's existence. Then they learned they had been accidentally switched at birth more than 20 years ago. The discovery didn't bring bitterness or recrimination. Rather, it led to the creation of a bigger family. Today, the two 25-year-olds are living and working together with both sets of parents growing vegetables and coffee on a small farm in southeastern Brazil. The chain of events started with Aliprandi, who was always intrigued that he did not resemble the four sisters he grew up with. "There was something different," he told The Associated Press b…
-
Writing out how to protect and secure your laptops reminded me that I wanted to tell everybody that not all is doom and gloom when it comes to our digital rights. Years ago, a bunch of very old men--without even the understanding of the Internet as 'a series of tubes' did what they were told to do by their bosses, i.e. their benefactors at pretty much all corporations involved in media production/distribution (plus some others). Unfortunately these men were in the US Congress and what they did is known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It was YET ANOTHER horrible law known by an acronym starting with D signed into law by the beloved President Clinton. DMCA pr…
-
Spurred by the thread on the main forum about relationships with Thais, I started thinking about monogamy. I have many farang friends who have been in happy committed relationships with Asians of different nationalities. At their start, I heard tales of
-
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
http://chemicalgay.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/240710-fotos-exibindo/
-
- 4 replies
- 714 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Lesbian star Ellen deGeneres, the newest judge on the popular show American Idol resigned today, with 4 years left on her contract. The resignation, effective immediately, had apparently been known to Fox for several weeks as DeGeneres did not like hurting the feelings of the young singers appearing on the show. Ms. DeGeneres said in a statement that she informed Fox “a couple months ago” that the show “didn’t feel like the right fit for me.” The idea of a person resigning a job shortly after they took it because they learned that it wasn't a right fit for them is a shocking novelty. Should Fox have forced her to stay on the show? Should they have banned her from the sh…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Here is today's review of Sergio Real over at Daddy's. Now THIS is a truly helpful review, short an to the point. WHY would you publish this? Experience: Amazingly sexy guy, inside and out, fun and would definitely recommend. Big dick, big smile, friendly, business-like, a sexy Brazilian accent...fantastic sex. I would guess this is one tha MER would return to sender and say details, we need details.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just in case you hadn't realized how weird the Tea Party people are check out some scans of comic books that have been selling well at their rallies. http://www.ep.tc/tea-party-comix/index.html
-
- 0 replies
- 680 views
-
-
I love my Mac Pro's tracking device and it is the same on the IPad. I love these devices. Apple just came out with a Trackpad to connect to your computer that does the same thing. Isn't she lovely? http://www.apple.com/magictrackpad/
-
- 0 replies
- 724 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I stumbled across a site to day called NEXT DOOR MALE. The contents - movies & pictures in the preview look hot as hell. The price seems reasonable - $68.95 for 90 days + 77 cents per day. Does anyone have experience or comments with or about this site? They would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
Two Neil Simon plays will be shown in repertoire to start off the fall season at San Diego's Old Globe theater. Broadway Bound and Brighton Beach Memoirs were supposed to have kicked off the New york fall season last year, with "it" director David Cromer directing, but low ticket sales caused an early demise of Brighton and a full closure of Broadway Bound. Cromer does not direct the San Diego productions, so I assume that they will be the traditional productions, rather than the ones he had revised to suit his directing skills. Also playing is Death of A Salesman, the Henry Miller classic. Since tickets for individual shows do not go on sale until about 4 weeks before …
-
- 5 replies
- 885 views
-
-
Hello hello from the Windy City which is having some of the most beautiful weather today! For 5 wonderful years as of today, I have had the pleasure of living in Dallas and meeting some amazing people and some that I hold close to my heart because of their part in my life over the past years. Like clockwork, the "moving itch" really started to work on my mind as my anniversary came closer and closer. Because I'm not one to stay in one place for any given time and due to my love for Chicago , the time has come to announce that I will be moving out of Texas as of August 23rd in which I will wave my personal belongings away as they begin their trek to my new home. Once I se…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 738 views
-
-
-
Today's irrelevant pop-culture proposition: The root precursor to 'Mad Men' was 'Bewitched,' with its sly side-story eviscerating the advertising industry. Are there other examples? Maybe the only relevance here is that both Darrins -- the actors portraying them, rather -- were said to be gay. Not to mention the priceless Paul Lynde.
-
If you could choose any three persons, past or present, who are part of the Adult Entertainment Industry, to sleep with (alone or together), who would they be?? For me, I think 1) Kevin Williams (from his twink years) 2) Brent Corrigan 3) Ralph Woods
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
When a hot boy spots on a bench press, you want to suck his cock. Even if you’re one of those guys that “don’t suck dick,” if the right boy spots you – you’ll get face fucked and love every fucking minute of it. Marcos Pirelli is the perfect spotter. We were all up at Marcos’ house in San Francisco to hang out. Damon DeMarco was crashing there too – he was in town for a ‘porn convention.’ Marcos told me he was going to fuck Damon, so I pretended I needed some fitness footage. I wasn’t sure Damon would be down for being in a sex scene for me, but once Marcos whipped out his cock – well…. Marcos works his magic in this one – starting off gentle, then power fucking Damon. Th…
-
- 1 reply
- 874 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Ok. Most escorts are awesome, I think we all can agree on that. But no system is perfect and I'm sure we've all had our share of experiences that went sour. What's your worst escort experience? Mine was about 10 years ago. French guy who didn't have his dick in his pictures - which should have been a giveaway. When he turned up he had what I can only call "micro penis." And, to make matters worse, he had trouble maintaining a woodie - which would have been fine if I had any desire to top, but I'm a pure bottom, so what the hell am I supposed to do with a tiny limp dick. It was the first and last time I didn't tip the dude and he bitched at me when he was leaving tha…
-
- 28 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-