Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I know there are several men that are missing .. but two came to mind this evening. EXPAT and Jackhammer. Anybody have the news on either of these long time forum members? It would be great to see them back in action over here.

  2. Guest Klair
    Started by Guest Klair,

    We all have the types of guys we like and the types we don't. For me it's a twink. I'm not into muscle guys, tattoos, body hair, mustaches, and beards. Give me a smooth boy-next-door type every time. Once in awhile an exception comes along, but for me it's rare and doesn't last very long. I don't care for body piercings either. I'm the type who only recently felt comfortable with the pierced ears. Some of these guys have pierced eyebrows, nipples, navels, tongues, and other places too. Yuk! I can tolerate the body piercings if there's not too much of it, but I'm not thrilled with guys who are so heavily pierced that if they get anywhere near an industrial magnet they'll …

  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Work is going to be a bitch the next few days.. don't know if I will have time to post photos... Is anyone up to continuing with my new tradition??? Today and Monday are still open days. I was thinking of "sexy sundays" which could be pretty much anything..and then Manual Mondays, which would be "self gratification".. but of course feel free to change either or both days if you like.. and then Tuesday is Twinky Tuesday again.. For anyone not familiar with posting pics.. just get the url for the pic you want.. then come here, and in the space for posting new topics, simply type without any spaces before or after the url. To get urls for the pics.. find pics online that …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    I'm in the captiva island/sanibelle island florida area for the next few days. can anyone suggest a hook up for me? I realize this area is not gay populated. I like, smooth, jock type guys who can have a sexual attitude toward cocky..yet also embraces cuddling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm sooo embarrased for asking....

    • 1 reply
    • 698 views
  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    What's the most you've paid for an escort? What's the least? What do you think is a reasonable price to pay? What would get you to pay more?

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    from randy blue site.

  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    For the spank bank. http://guyswithiphones.com/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by flguy,

    I have never really looked at the rates for Flirt 4 Free, but it certainly isn't FREE. It appears that a private show could cost up to 120 credits PER MINUTE and 600 credits is $60. So it could all be gone in less than 5 minutes. 60 minutes divided by 5 is 12 segments times $60 equals $720 dollars per hour. Now I think there are some escorts who do overnights for that price, and you get them in person. If I am wrong about this would someone please enlighten me?

  9. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    Does anybody know what happened to once again close the Daddy's reviews message forum? I'm on vacation and was relying on access to some info there. Suddenly without warning they're on vacation???? This is causing a hardship now that the forum info postings are unavailable.

  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    An Italian news organization filmed a whole bunch of priests getting in on in the back room of Rome Gay clubs. One of the priests wears a dog collar before blowing his pick up. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1297083/Gay-priest-sex-scandal-undercover-Berlusconi-reporter-films-clerics-gay-clubs.html My feeling is the Catholic Church should embrace this - since it's the first time I've ever read about priests having sex with adults and, aren't Catholics encouraged to kneel?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hey guys not sure if you saw my post under suggestions. So I decided to share this great news here to be certain all know about it. This forum is setup to embed media right into our posts. Therefore, no more YouTube links as an example. Simple place that link into the "insert media" icon and its like magic

  12. Over 70,000 Blogs Mysteriously Shut Down Huffington Post | Bianca Bosker First Posted: 07-19-10 09:44 AM | Updated: 07-20-10 10:37 AM http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/19/blogeterycom-blogs-myster_n_650934.html UPDATE: In a press release, BurstNet has provided new information that sheds light on why the company shut down over 70,000 blogs hosted by Blogetery, a blogging platform. "It was revealed that a link to terrorist material, including bomb-making instructions and an al-Qaeda 'hit list', had been posted to the site," BurstNet explained. In a previous email exchange, a BurstNet representative had said that "law enforcement officials" requested that …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have an Apple TV. I like it but I don't like the restriction that all the videos you play on it have to be in ITunes first before you can watch on it. I sometimes get AVI's and .MOV's that I want to watch and can't on the Apple TV. I was having lunch today and a friend said he was getting his changed to where it would allow those files and may others. I listened and then I read up on the Internet about this and it is possible. Has anyone done this with success? Any issues? I found this Gizmodo article on it. http://gizmodo.com/5082130/how-to-max-out-apple-tvs-potential-with-boxee

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Let's start some shit (and see if I can figure out how the "poll" option works here.) The deal is that God has spoken to you and ordered you to fuck one of these two people tonight or else end up in the land of fire and hell for all eternity. Who do you do? Buck Angel http://www.buckangel.com/index.html or Kimber James http://kimberjamesblog.com/ Explain your reasons if you can!

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Guest Anton
    Started by Guest Anton,

    Hi everybody, The thread of lurkerspeaks "name three things a day that you are thankful for" made me realize something. We have been lucky to have these kinds of forums where we can post our questions, share our experiences, advise others, or read what others want to tell us online. A few months agao I started posting again. In the thread of JoeyBryant a colleage poster made me a really nice compliment and I thought "hey, how nice that someone is making me this compliment". Most of all I thought "Boy, I don't make compliments that often". Admitted, I'm Dutch and the Dutch don't have a name for making compliments. Maybe that's why I took his compliment also as a lesson …

    • 4 replies
    • 840 views
  16. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  17. Guest Klair
    Started by Guest Klair,

    I just discovered this board. I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm posting anything that has already been covered, although I did not find anything similar when I first did a search. Does anyone besides me use Gay Romeo? That's my favorite hook-up site and almost always yields good results. There are escorts, "money boys," and plenty of guys just looking for a good time. And I mean a lot of guys! If you haven't tried it, it's free and I highly recommend it. I am not connected in any way with Gay Romeo, so please don't think I'm someone representing Gay Romeo just to advertise. But I am somewhat surprised not to find any posts about it on this board. If you give it …

  18. Guest Klair
    Started by Guest Klair,

    If it's anything I can't stand, it's spending my time and money with an escort who starts the meter running the instant you open your door. The 'all business' types are the guys who never hear from me a second time. Don't they have any business sense at all? Don't they realize that at least pretending they are really enjoying their time with me is actually a good idea? Some escorts are great people who truly enjoy making their living this way and are fun to be with. The really smart ones will sometimes tell me I don't have to pay them this time because they just enjoy being with me. While I know that's probably bullshit, it's a great ego-inflating line of bullshit and th…

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have fallen in love with my IPad. I don't know how I ever lived without one. The BF really loves it and the only drawback is that we seem to fight for time with it each day. The battery lasts for about 10 hours and there has not been a day that we didn't deplete the battery. LOL I am curious what some of you that use the IPhone and IPad, what are your favorite apps? For me, I love 10 Pin Bowling. I find it addictive. I have yet to beat Firecat's score yet but I am working hard on it. Only about 20 points away. I also love the Crosswords app. It downloads about 20 crosswords from newspapers around the world every day. I can then work on them in my spare …

  20. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 0 replies
    • 638 views
  21. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    I am looking for a DVD of the original Porgy & Bess with Sidney Poitier. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to share in exchange for a copy of any I have that you want? I have over 500 titles including some TV Shows.

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  22. Started by eeyore,

    Lordy..

    • 0 replies
    • 731 views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I hope these are ok to post

    • 4 replies
    • 953 views
  24. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Yo! I'm back. And, I think I'm hear to stay. Same old story. I end up dating a French dude and unlike any sane gay dude in America or any place else in the world they get possessive, are not into open relationships at all and lecture me about how I shouldn't have spent my time with escorts before. And, like the asshole I am I fell for it. I'm 41 years old an don't get why I still fall for this shit. Anyway, you can guess where it all went. Dude ended up being a controlling asshole, then I caught him cheating on me, threw his ass to the curb and now I think I'm going escort only. Fuck it. You always pay for it one way or another anyway and at least this way I don't hav…

  25. AIDS Breakthrough: Gel Helps Prevent Infection MARILYNN MARCHIONE | 07/19/10 06:28 PM | AP http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/19/aids-breakthrough-gel-hel_n_651628.html For the first time, a vaginal gel has proved capable of blocking the AIDS virus: It cut in half a woman's chances of getting HIV from an infected partner in a study in South Africa. Scientists called it a breakthrough in the long quest for a tool to help women whose partners won't use condoms. The results need to be confirmed in another study, and that level of protection is probably not enough to win approval of the microbicide gel in countries like the United States, researchers say. But they ar…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.