The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
OK guys I know its a little early for Thursday's Treat but I might get lucky later and wanted to share this skater guy with those who like this type
-
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Yummy (Sorry FourAces, it appears this site does not permit hotlinking so I have posted the link directly. TY) http://www.teengaydar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/smooth-500x632.jpg
-
After living in Miami the past three years I have very recently moved back to North Texas. You just have to love these personal income tax free states ... wish my home state of California was income tax free too. Anyway, I liked it when I was here before and am getting back into the groove once again. Aside from the tax advantages I'm basically in the middle of the country and can be anywhere in less than 3.5 hours. With two major airports Love & DFW, plenty of art & culture venues, the home of the Dallas Cowboys, a very popular openly gay a.m. drive time morning show radio host plus awesome steak houses and In and Out Burger to open next month (YES!) what more …
-
- 13 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I do a fair amount of traveling and getting tired of carrying magazines and books with me. I noticed that the prices have been reduced on both the Kindle and the Nook. Anybody use and have a preference for one or the other. Your feedback / suggestions are much appreciated.
-
- 5 replies
- 950 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
-
Reporting to an ongoing inquiry in the UK about the Iraq War, the UN's Chief Weapons Inspector has again declared his view that the Iraq War was illegal. BBC News - Iraq inquiry: Former UN inspector Blix says war illegal
-
Is this handsome young man now the new love interest of Kurt? I love Glee and loved last season. If you have not watched it, download it and give it a whirl. The new season starts in September and I think Chord is playing my strings. http://www.advocate.com/
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello again my delicious darlings, happy homos and voracious versatiles. The new Male Escort Review will be launched in just a few weeks; we are almost at the finish line! As you know, part of the process of the raunchy relaunch is to create articles that can help you make the most of your erotic escort sexperience. No matter if you are a naughty novice or an experienced elder, we want you to feel as sincredible as possible! Now, for the most part, when strictly-dickly guys think of hiring an escort it's because they want to hump the rump with a dirty dude who isn't fugly. But, it doesn't always have to be that way. After all, men hire escorts for hours, weekends and …
-
- 9 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 826 views
-
-
Just a few examples of the many different types found in Brazil
-
Doubts Surface on North Korea's Role in Ship Sinking Some in South Korea dispute the official version of events: that a North Korean torpedo ripped apart the Cheonan. July 23, 2010|By Barbara Demick and John M. Glionna, Los Angeles Times Reporting from Seoul — The way U.S. officials see it, there's little mystery behind the most notorious shipwreck in recent Korean history. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton calls the evidence "overwhelming" that the Cheonan, a South Korean warship that sank in March, was hit by a North Korean torpedo. Vice President Joe Biden has cited the South Korean-led panel investigating the sinking as a model of transparency.…
-
Just for a laugh. Hope I figured out how to attach photos correctly!
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
We are going to be working on making MER easily accessible on Mobile Phones. To do this, we have to really trim back all the information. Which information would you want to see if you were viewing the site on a mobile app or IPad? What are the most important features to use for the site when you are on a phone? We are not changing the current site. It will stay the same. We are looking to make the current site easily viewable on other net-books, phone, Ipads, etc. Your thoughts are much appreciated!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Over on "the other site", the forums flourished with posts, replies, responses, and general conversations. But over here, I can't figure out what it takes to get people to participate..If you browse thru most of the active posts here, the prominant names seem to be TampaYankee, TotallyOz, Tomcal, and MarkAnthony. But the numbers at the bottom of the page says over 23,000 members... I admit that I am guilty of not posting here as frequently as I could, but since the latest meltdown, i have tried to do my part and have started numerous threads and added to some of the already active ones as well.. I will also admit that I am the type person who will post, and then want to …
-
- 20 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
UAE says BlackBerry is security threat By ADAM SCHRECK, AP Business Writer Adam Schreck, Ap Business Writer http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_emirates_blackberry DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – The United Arab Emirates has declared BlackBerry smartphones a potential threat to national security, saying the devices operate beyond the jurisdiction of national laws and are open to misuse. The move raises concerns of another attempt by the government to control the flow of information in the Arab Gulf nation, which actively censors websites and other forms of media seen as harming national security or conservative local values. At the same time, however, the UAE is trying to est…
-
- 2 replies
- 785 views
-
-
I started off as a Wet guy. I then moved on Eros. Now, I guess I am more of a Eros/spit guy. I think it is easy to get in and easy to wash off. As there are many lubes out there, what is your favorite and why? In Thailand, the majority of guys here use the KY. Yuck! In Brazil, the saunas give you a little packet. I use to take my bottle of Eros in with me. I guess if you are a spit guy, you always have some saliva and a wet mouth is easy with the right guy.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 616 views
-
-
-
I am a movie buff. There is rarely a movie out that I don't go see. I can easily go 2-3 times every week. I love the entire theater experience. I also download lots of movies from ITunes and I watch the TV quite often. I usually do all this while working on the computer. There are some movies that come out that I always have to sit and watch intensely. I'll get a snack and a soda and just veg out. Some of these movies the critics hated but I love. Out of curiosity, what movies do you love to watch that the rest of the world may hate? Are there any? For me, last night Roadhouse came on and I love Patrick Swayze and I had to watch him when I see this movie. I re…
-
- 16 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Harmony Institute wants to find ways to insert liberal messages into Hollywood films. http://gawker.com/5596455/nobody-ever-wants-to-admit-theyre-propagandists Your thoughts?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm not too familiar with the software used in this forum. But, is there an "ignore" feature where I can select NOT to see the posts of selected members? I belong to several sites and that's a common feature. Does anyone know if that's available on this site and where to find it?
-
- 16 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Many of us have avatars on our message board profiles. When we post, this is the image that shows on every post you make. Mine is one of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Hooboy had a great one of Gabor. OneFinger has one of his special finger. There are many of us that have them. I have had a few e-mails from members who want to know how to do this and I have prepared a little visual for those to make it easy to do. Once this has run it course in this forum, I'll move to the Comments and Suggestions Forum on Male Escort Review. I hope this helps! Log into the site. You will see your name appear on the right hand side. Click on your name and a drop down box will appea…
-
- 2 replies
- 722 views
- 1 follower
-