Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    Carnival is starting in Rio and other parts of the world. Here is one photo from a club in Brazil I like called the Week. Doesn't it make you want to be there?

  2. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    The last two years I have used this site to book my hotels in Brazil and in Europe. They consistently are cheaper than any other rates on the various sites, even those that advertise "lowest price guarantee"! Usually be $20.-30. a night. Twice I have had to cancel reservations and there was no problem and the credit card was credited immediately. Today I am booking my hotels for a Trip to three different cities in Brazil in March and each time it was more than $20. cheaper per night than any of the 1/2 dozen other sites I checked. In the case of the Atlantico Hotel where I always stay in Rio, it was $30. per night less than the hotels' own site. I am booking a trip to …

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    Over this news anchor's shoulder, watch his colleague's computer screen, starting at about the 1:06 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl4ZI&feature=player_embedded ...where I found it: http://blog.trutv.com/dumb_as_a_blog/2010/02/a-few-tips-on-viewing-naked-pictures-at-work.html

  4. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    It seem I have a fetish with costume, I tend to play dress up and love the way it look XD check out few of my picture and tell me what you think. The Reno 911 costume was my hallowed costume two year ago >.> I can't believe I went out like this '''

    • 0 replies
    • 844 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/just_for_you1 Check this for stays in March. Must be booked by Feb. 12.

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    We lost a few days worth of posts, photo uploads, etc in our server move. My apologies for the inconvenience. We moved to a new server and the hosting company made a mistake in the database back up. By the time we knew it we would loose date to restore. This was my responsibility and I apologize.

  7. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    When driving thru Texas you can see several signs on the road "Don't mess with Texas". Can someone guess what does this mean? ... I learned something new today. Cheers, Steven ~

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by MsGuy,

    And here I thought he was just a natty dresser with a sense of humor. So much for my gaydar! Judge Walker

    • 0 replies
    • 745 views
  9. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    It's only been a month seen I first had sex with a guy and do anything sexual at all, about two guy later, I noted people really enjoy my blow job, Most often, theyalways tell me they never cum from a head before, but somehow, it's always took me less than 10m to make them cum...It's that a good sign? cause I really don't know about these stuff >.>

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A court in Paris yesterday began an investigation into the Concorde crash almost ten years ago that killed all 109 souls on board and 4 on the ground. Lawyers for the US airline Continental say they'll dispute the official finding that a piece of metal which was lying on the runway after falling off one of their DC10s was to blame. The official theory goes that the metal shredded the Concorde's tyre sending debris upwards, puncturing the outer skin and fuel lines, thereby sparking the blaze. Continental and two of its technical employees are among those charged with manslaughter. Others, however, strongly disagree, pointing to evidence that the fire started before the…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE GUARDIAN: _____ Turkish Girl, 16, Buried Alive for Talking to Boys Death reopens debate over 'honour' killings in Turkey, which account for half of all the country's murders Turkish police have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say was buried alive by relatives in an "honour" killing carried out as punishment for talking to boys. The girl, who has been identified only by the initials MM, was found in a sitting position with her hands tied, in a two-metre hole dug under a chicken pen outside her home in Kahta, in the south-eastern province of Adiyaman. Police made the discovery in December after a tip-off f…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a Mac and it is so easy. I just bought Windows 7 and installed it on my Mac so I can test my sites with it from time to time. OMG. I had really forgotten how many times you have to restart the machine. I only put in about 4 programs today but had to restart at least 20 times. Do you know how often I have to restart my Mac? NEVER

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It's true! Recent studies have shown that sunshine Vitamin D can boost a man's testosterone by 69 per cent, thereby increasing sexual desire. So, throw out the viagra, cialis et al, get your clothes off and head for the beach B)

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am watching the event online via updates at engadget and the new device looks amazing! Very cool!

  15. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    • 0 replies
    • 657 views
  16. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    One of the other advantages of posting has been the ability to meet other posters over the past 8 years. The past couple weeks I had the opportunity to have dinner with both Totally OZ and Mark Anthony in L.A. and spend a fun evening in Phoenix with LurkerSpeaks, who gave me a great tour of several of the bars there. Several of the guys I travel with to Brazil and Europe each year are guys I met thru the posting forum 6 years ago. Making new friends from the site was not something that occured to me when I first started posting, but it's been a great benefit! thanks guys!

    • 0 replies
    • 600 views
  17. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    *Sign* don't you hate that word........I had a little iccident with the client today.....long story short,after we done, he won't paid, we argues for 10m than he cough up some shameless buck....I always enjoy making people happy but now......I don't feel so good after today...I feel bad and pathetic for myself now for being in this industry.....can someone please help....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Guest 2hard2tame
    Started by Guest 2hard2tame,

    So, did you partake in the cold debauchery this last week?

    • 0 replies
    • 658 views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Tony Blair, whom I've always considered the smoothest and most brilliant bullshitter in the English language, got to let it all hang out again during six hours of flabby questioning by the Chilcot panel on how and why he got Britain into the Iraq mess. From what I could tell, he emerged whole, in his own eyes if not those of British popular opinion. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/29/responsible-no-regrets-blair-iraq

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    My mouth opened at the President's speech last night when he criticized the Supreme Court over their recent ruling. Did others gasp when they heard this? Was it appropriate for a President? Did he go overboard?

  21. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    I don't know why but every guy I been with, it's always took me more than an hours to cum, and I need to jack off myself few min first in order for me to feel sensitive, even when I'm a top, I still feel nothing when I fuck a guy... The first 15m of me being hard are not fun >.> it's feel better after that but still..... It's there something wrong with me XD

    • 2 replies
    • 951 views
  22. Guest 2hard2tame
    Started by Guest 2hard2tame,

    I figured it was time for me to come back and say hello. To be honest, I had forgotten about this site until I got an email about my account being made inactive. After the whiners and the baby's got me suspended for a few weeks, I stayed away for a few months because I lost interested. Thanks for the wake up:)New pics incoming if I feel inclined.

    • 0 replies
    • 690 views
  23. So yesterday out of the clear blue this sweet 19 year old contacts me. Not really my cuppa at all but I start chatting him up and find him to be really smart,sweet and cute. He does nothing for me sexually-but those of you who like younger fellas would be all over each other trying to get him to say Hi! Turns out he is interested in getting into porn. We chat about this for a long time.I really want to tell him to just stay in school,get a good degree,and then,if he really wants to,come visit LA and I will make some introductions. I also tell him that the tech stuff(he is a geek by his own definition)is the way to insure you always have work in the biz. Anyway-I know…

  24. Started by AdamSmith,

    Peter de Vries was a tragicomic genius of a writer. Hardly ever spoken of nowadays. Pity. His novel The Tents of Wickedness is one of my five or six favorite pieces of literature, period, full stop. This article gets it: ...Let us now round out the De Vriesian world, for it is a richly appointed place, not unlike Westport in appearance, not unlike Cheever country in social mores, not unlike Nabokov in verbal fluency — but utterly unique in wit. De Vries wrote funny about drinking: “This Chablis is, how shall I say, Kafkaesque.” He wrote funny about sex: “ ‘Sometimes I think this leg is the most beautiful thing in the world, and sometimes the other,’ I said. ‘I suppose t…

  25. Started by AdamSmith,

    Love R. Crumb, utterly compelled by his illustrated Book of Genesis. Great review: http://obit-mag.com/articles/r-crumbs-genesis

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.