Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other. THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want. FOUR. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it. FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye. SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married. SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight. EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much. NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. TEN. In …

    • 1 reply
    • 659 views
  2. Guest BenLA
    Started by Guest BenLA,

    http://www.economist.com/displayStory.cfm?story_id=15172850&source=features_box_main Mostly jibes with my observations when traveling. They didn't address what I think is one of the biggest drivers of mobile usage, though(particularly in under-developed nations): terrible service from monopoly land-line providers. Cheerily, Ben http://www.maleescortreview.com/profile/BenLA/ http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?file=view_escort_review&escort_id=106010112

  3. The network has canceled yet another of his performances. Sad. I think much more is made out of his performance than should be. Fuck ABC!

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Was anyone else stupid enough to pay for this reality show on ITunes? What was I thinking?

  5. Tiger Woods' Sex Fantasies 'Not Normal': Loredana Jolie http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/28/tiger-woods-sex-fantasies_n_440131.html Tiger Woods' sex fantasies are "not normal," according to the Playboy model who claims to have slept with the golfer. Loredana Jolie told the New York Post that Tiger "would engage in sex from 9 p.m. until the sun came up the next morning." She also says Tiger "likes role-playing, he likes to be the guy in control and wearing a suit while there are girls performing girl-on-girl and guys entertaining guys." Jolie (PHOTOS), who was born in Italy and was allegedly "one of [Tiger's] favorites," is "not really sure rehab for sex addiction…

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Catcher in the Rye was one of my favorite books I read in high school. A great author, he will be missed.

  7. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    I know I'm still new to the site and need few more experience, but how am I gonna find a client here? it would be much easier if we have a live chat room but we don't, and seen there no client profile , we can't contact directly, so how does everyone find their customer? I'm curious to know.

  8. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    One more reason to wish that phenomenon may come to pass: John Yoo could marry Hu Jintao, and his name would then be John Yoo Hu.

  9. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    I just thought for a second, is there a categories among twink? like the sweet and innocent(Like Me) the pushy bottom(a fake bottom...I think >.>) the muscular,slender, can someone listed the categories among twink >.<

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    If I were a cynical type guy I'd say this is one of the most made up - fabricated threads of all time to gain membership pity and to test the commitment and loyality of my readers to the posters of my site. If I were a cynical type person....And the owner of a website. Just sayin'.....

  11. Guest CTDick
    Started by Guest CTDick,

    Your opinion, please. Last night I had a wonderful four-hand massage by two cuties. Everything about it was great and I was ready to write a very positive review. But, when I got to my car, I found out that only 45 minutes had passed since I arrived in their parking lot. When I called them about their CraigsList ad, they quoted $175 for an four-handed session but no time was quoted. So, do I write a good review or is a 40-minute session too short?

  12. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://www.xvideos.com/video208059/just_the_sex_ace_sinclair_and_brent_corrigan

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love Damages with Glen Close. I think the show if full of great writing and a wonderful story. The last 2 seasons have been great. I saw the season premiere last night and look forward to another great year. I also love Lily Tomlin and hope she plays a great part in the season.

  14. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears on E-Online: _____ Pernell Roberts, Star of TV's Bonanza, Trapper John M.D., Dead Pernell Roberts, who became a small-screen staple as Adam Cartwright in Bonanza and later as the title character in the M*A*S*H spinoff Trapper John, M.D., has died. He was 81. His wife, Eleanor Criswell, told the Los Angeles Times that Roberts passed away Sunday at the couple's home in Malibu after losing a battle with cancer. Funeral services were set for today. Born May 18, 1928, in Georgia, Roberts served in the Marines before getting the acting bug. He won a Drama Desk Award in 1955 for an off-Broadway version of Macbeth and then had a few TV …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Being openly gay in the rarified world of classical music was long regarded as a recipe for career suicide. The American virtuoso pianist and composer, Earl Wild, who died at the week-end at age 94, was one of the few to break the mould. Along with Horowitz and Cherkassky, he was regarded as one of a tiny group of true virtuoso pianists who seemed to be playing with four hands when tackling that technically fiendish repertoire. His recordings of the Rachmaninov concertos and Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini made in London in the 1960's are now virtually cult classics (they are available on budget label from amazon.com). In his 80's, in addition to a heavy recording sc…

    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Guest antoanvegas
    Started by Guest antoanvegas,

    Hello Guys, Happy New Year to all of you. And so, tell us do you remember your first boy. If you want tell us how was, good or not?

  17. Guest Killertut
    Started by Guest Killertut,

    I somehow learn the term " I mean, am I a twink O.o cause this slang sociality confuse me so much >.> I have no ability to grow body hair, I'm in my early year, I'm describe all of that but I just need someone to tell me if I'm a twink or some other categories XD

  18. This Friday night, Jan 22nd, we will have a meet up for Go Go boys at MJ's in Silverlake around 9:30 - 10:00 PM. They are supposed to have about 19 dancers there so it should be fun to watch the boys and to meet other guys on the forum. For those interested, some of us will go to The Flying Leap a few blocks away around 8:00 PM for dinner. It is a gay own restaurant with reasonable prices. If you want to meet up, let us know so we can make reservations as they often fill up on Fridays. We need a head count so either post here or PM me to let me know you are going and how many. I hope some of you are able to make the evening and look forward to meeting some of you!

  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    The committee, probably after a sweaty few days, weaseled out of it on a technicality. http://abcnews.go.com/US/national-enquirer-win-pulitzer-edwards-coverage/story?id=9627228

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by Gaybutton,

    Ex-Panama Dictator Loses High Court Appeal By Bill Mears, CNN Supreme Court Producer January 25, 2010 Washington (CNN) -- The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turned away the imprisoned former leader of Panama in his effort to fight pending extradition to France to face money-laundering charges. The justices were Gen. Manuel Antonio Noriega's last legal hope, and their refusal to intervene likely clears the way for his overseas transfer. The onetime dictator of the Central American nation remains behind bars in a federal prison in Miami, Florida. He had been scheduled for release two years ago after his 1992 conviction on cocaine trafficking, racketeering and…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    It looks like Tiger was swinging both ways when cheating on his wife. Wonder if the dudes had 9 irons? http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/07/2010-01-07_tell_all_alleged_mistress_loredana_jolie_ferriolo_claims_tiger_woods_had_gay_enc.html

    • 1 reply
    • 906 views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    We made it to the finals for the Best Escort Site. Please vote for us. http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/vote.php

  23. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Good news, I suppose. But it's hard to tell by looking around you. http://www.economist.com/world/unitedstates/displaystory.cfm?story_id=15330562

    • 0 replies
    • 826 views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am interested in building up my gay library and looking for some gay coming of age films. My favorite of all time is Beautiful Thing. I must have seen it 5 times in the small little Chelsea theater when it first came out and I also look my mother to see it when I came out to her. I guess it holds special meaning to me. Anyone else know of any great gay themed coming of age films?

  25. Started by Gaybutton,

    JAL Succumbs to Self-Inflicted Wounds By Jonathan Soble, FT.com January 19, 2010 Tokyo, Japan (FT) -- "I'd like to take a pistol and shoot every JAL executive of the last 20 years," says Hideo Fujiwara, an otherwise gently spoken 72-year-old. The former pilot flew for Japan Airlines, which is filing for bankruptcy on Tuesday, for 34 years but will see his monthly pension shrink by 40 per cent to Y140,000 ($1,546) as a result of its bankruptcy. "It's not about the money, it's about dishonest management," he says. "JAL was unprofitable but executives thought nothing of taking Y100m retirement bonuses." JAL's wounds are indeed mostly self-inflicted. Lik…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.