The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I grew up in a fundamentalist Christian church but my best friend was Catholic and I loved going to confession with him. This video brings back a few good memories.
-
I have to compliment eastburbguy for his review of Shane today. I don't know that a review on an escort website has ever turned me on so much. It certainly is great marketing for young Shane. Tell us about the other boy...is he reviewed here?
-
I have found this site a joy to work with and be a part of. We are getting close to another milestone and that is our 2000th escort profile. Hurrah!
-
- 9 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Most of us have fantasized about different celebrities, but if push comes to shove, and a hottie celeb were standing right before you naked, consenting but not erect, and not a word were said between you and he, how many of us would just bend down and take the celeb's cock right into our mouths? Like if Matt Damon were before us ? Or my latest fave Garrett Hedlund (from Four Brothers, Friday Night Lights and Georgia Rule)? I fantasize but would I do it, not knowing a thing about them beyond their celeb persona ? In my mind I would - to me I say 'dumb question! of course you would' - but if it really happened - I am not so sure. Any others ? Honestly?
-
- 11 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
I watched a behind the scenes clip of this film today on, www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NIVJFO/ref=reg_hu-wl_mrai-recs/103-7611943-6955044 and wondering if anybody else has seen the entire movie? If so what are your thoughts?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
The receptionists are slender young men in sleek suits, the brochure features chiselled male torsos, the rooms are soundproofed and stocked with condoms and every now and then Judy Garland croons in the bar: welcome to Latin America's first luxury gay hotel. The Axel Hotel opens for business today in the heart of Argentina's capital, and it claims to be the first of its kind in a country famed more for machismo and Catholicism than overt homosexuality. The £3.5m five-storey complex has been conceived and designed as an out and proud celebration of gay identity and sexuality, said Nacho Rodriguez, the general manager. "This hotel is not just gay-friendly. It is gay." F…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
One of the main reasons MaleEscortReview was started was a split over philosophy between Daddy and myself when Hooboy died. I injected myself into the situation and placed an offer for a great deal of money for the domain name male4malescorts.com. I did this on behalf of Hooboy’s lover Foxy. It was my intent that he be able to profit from the site that he helped Hooboy build. This was met with great resistance from those currently running Daddy’s site as well as the executors of Hoo’s estate. Until I made the offer, no one in the estate knew anything about the value of the M4M brand and had that offer not been made, Hoo’s heirs would never have gotten a penn…
-
i ran across this while i was surfing the other day. i have never been a big american idol fan and missed this whole controversy but was wondering if any of you remember this. http://zachidol.com/
-
A Little Striptease for Your Web Password? New Scam Uses Disrobing Blonde to Trick Unsuspecting Internet Users By Jordan Robertson The Associated Press SAN JOSE, Calif. - In a new online striptease, the buxom, beautiful blonde who promises to remove her slinky scraps of lingerie doesn't want your money. She's interested in your brain. Really. The creation of online scammers, she's trying to trick unsuspecting Internet users into helping the scammers break the online barriers that banks and e-mail services set up to thwart crooks. The striptease is the latest attempt to defeat so-called CAPTCHA systems, which is short for Completely Automated Pub…
-
- 0 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Church ordered to pay $10.9 million for funeral protest BALTIMORE, Maryland (AP) -- A grieving father won a nearly $11 million verdict Wednesday against a fundamentalist Kansas church that pickets military funerals in the belief that the war in Iraq is a punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality. Albert Snyder of York, Pennsylvania, sued the Westboro Baptist Church for unspecified damages after members demonstrated at the March 2006 funeral of his son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, who was killed in Iraq. The jury first awarded $2.9 million in compensatory damages. It returned later in the afternoon with its decision to award $6 million in punitive damages fo…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
By PATRICIA LEIGH BROWN Published: October 30, 2007 SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 24 — This Halloween, the Glindas, gladiators and harem boys of the Castro — along with untold numbers who plan to dress up as Senator Larry E. Craig, this year’s camp celebrity — will be celebrating behind closed doors. The city’s most popular Halloween party, in America’s largest gay neighborhood, is canceled. he once-exuberant street party, a symbol of sexual liberation since 1979 has in recent years become a Nightmare on Castro Street, drawing as many as 200,000 people, many of them costumeless outsiders, and there has been talk of moving it outside the district because of increasing…
-
- 0 replies
- 883 views
-
-
The international playboy Brandon Baker has posted a link to some very hot pix from this years HustlaBall in Berlin. I spotted at least one poster to this board and maybe two http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/2007/...007-photos.html
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Here are some of these hot guys! http://www.topboysrio.com/topboys/
-
- 3 replies
- 6k views
-
-
Apple is soon coming out with its latest version of OS 10. It's nameis Leopard. It looks amazing and anything by Apple seems to set the standards. Take a look at this through the guided tour. http://www.apple.com/macosx/guidedtour/
-
Krissy Mac in Da Daily Nooz tells us that Hayden Panettiere (the Jezebel) is scheming to take Milo Ventimiglia out of circulation. Hopes are dashed. Souls are seared. Consolation lies only in fucking to forget.
-
Having read the books and watched the movies, it has been a great adventure to see the growth of the Harry Potter franchise. I stood in lines at midnight with neices and nephews to get the latest books. I saw all the movies on opening night. Each I loved. I am glad that Rowling finally outted her gay friend. From the BCC: Harry Potter author JK Rowling has revealed that one of her characters, Hogwarts school headmaster Albus Dumbledore, is gay. She made her revelation to a packed house in New York's Carnegie Hall on Friday, as part of her US book tour. She took audience questions and was asked if Dumbledore found "true love". "Dumbledore is gay," she said, adding…
-
I have a twink living with me at the moment and with that comes the loss of my tv priviliges. Today was the worst. The twink is into MTV and VH1 and the show for the day was a marathon called I Love New York. It was the saddest excuse for a show I have ever seen. It is based on a hoochie mama named New York. The show is funny but OMG. I have never seen anything quite like this. Perhaps I am just not hip anymore. Perhaps I am just not on the same twink gaydar as I used to be. Perhaps I have been out of America for too long. But, man, this show really sucks. Now, I am back to listening to it as I get some work done. The upside is I have a cute twink walking around i…
-
I saw a very heart-warming movie tonight called "Lars and the Real Girl". The movie was well written, well acted and really did touch the heart of many who watched. When this movie comes to your area, give it a try. It is not your typical love story, but it is a great adventure. Cast & Credits Lars: Ryan Gosling Karin: Emily Mortimer Gus: Paul Schneider Dagmar: Patricia Clarkson Margo: Kelli Garner Holly: Lauren Ash Mrs. Gruner: Nancy Beatty By Roger Ebert How do you make a film about a life-sized love doll, ordered through the Internet, into a life-affirming statement of hope? In "Lars and the Real Girl," you do it with faith in human nature, and with a …
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Anyone heading to the Expo this weekend? http://gayeroticexpo.squarespace.com/home/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
The following appears in THE NATION (see http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/10/23...es_30053467.php for photos) _____ SIAM IN EUROPE Published on October 23, 2007 Continent Marks the Visits of King Chulalongkorn The Foreign Ministry is holding exhibitions in several European cities to mark the 100th and 110th anniversaries of King Chulalongkorn's grand European tours. Tracing the Siamese king's journeys into the heart of Europe provides us with a glimpse of how he manoeuvred to steer Siam from European colonialism and how he used his first-hand knowledge gained in Europe to modernise his own country. At the time, Siam's neighbours were st…
-
- 0 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Writers invent, reviewers report. Not the same thing or the same pitfalls, you may well say. Then again... http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/ge...2190349,00.html
-
Few stories have touched me more than the images of monks being arrested, beaten and killed in Burma. Having lived a time in that part of the world, I know the reverence that is placed upon monks by their followers. It has saddened me greatly to see this and know that we won't do anything to help as they don't have oil for our SUV's. Here is a very good article on the plight of the people there. Please feel free to post others. CNN editor's note: An I-Reporter inside Myanmar shares experiences of what it's like to live there. Because of safety concerns, CNN.com has agreed not to identify the author. The views expressed here are those of the author alone. YANGON, My…
-
- 0 replies
- 966 views
-
-
The article and photos can be found at: http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_19_10_50.htm The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Exclusive – Canadian Pedophile Began his Thailand Trip Here in Pattaya. As reported in the National and International Press, the Canadian National wanted on charges of pedophilia has now been caught. Mr. Christopher Paul Neil aged 32 was arrested in Nakorn Rachasima Province in the North-East of Thailand, some 200 kms from Bangkok. Interpol, who has been tracking the man from South Korea, where he worked as an English Teacher, informed the Thai Police that he had come to Thailand on 11th October. We can exclusively reveal tha…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I am looking into get a good heart rate monitor that will give me more training information. Anyone have any recommendations that are compatible with Macs?
-
- 0 replies
- 940 views
-
-
Anyone seen this movie yet? http://www.forthebibletellsmeso.org/
-
- 0 replies
- 977 views
-