Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2...foster.king.cnn Way to go Jody!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by flguy,

    TY and OZ, I have read your note on the home page that our free membership with upgrade features will expire on Dec. 15. I went to "JoinUs" as directed and the actual only benefit I see is to be able to enlarge pictures. But the real point of this post is that if you go and try to upgrade your membership there is no price quoted? I love this site and the people on it, I rarely post at Daddy's due to conflicts with Daddy and Deej. However, this site just hasn't really jumped up and gotten busy. But I guess there is no way for us to tell if thousands of guys are coming to the site but only a handful participate in the forums. I certainly hope this is the right decisi…

    • 74 replies
    • 15.9k views
  3. Guest Stephan
    Started by Guest Stephan,

    I would like to send to my best wishes to all of you and wish you all the best in the New Year. That the year 2008 brings you prosperity, good fortune, great health and let’s not forget the most important things of all Amazing SEXXXXX.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    As clients, we've all dealt with escorts who on first contact are understandably cautious with us. Hopefully, we're correspondingly cautious. That only makes sense. But there are limits. Recently I contacted a popular escort who would agree to meet provided I accepted his terms. They were such that they made me feel as if I was applying to be received at St. James's. The demands and the condescension rankled me. Nobody's THAT popular. I told him my own requirements. The matter died there. I doubt that my experience is unique. No disparagement intended, but encounters with escorts don't grant us eternal youth or guarantee us perennial happiness. (If only!) The…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    This is the second round of competition. A few of the fellas have posted here-many have been discussed here. Meet the finalist at the VIP pre party before Hustlaball las vegas. Vote for your favorite! http://www.rentboy.com/Awards/vote1.asp This has been spun off into its own party,the date of which will be announced.

  6. Guest adminsf
    Started by Guest adminsf,

    TBS is running "A Christmas Story" for 24 hours. I first saw it with former SF escort, Kevin, who used to advertise as "Soccer Jock with Packed Shorts" back in 1999 or 2000 during the dot com boom. It was his favorite Christmas show and he got so happy watching little Ralph-- that smile was worth everything to me that day. I really miss him and seeing the movie this morning reminded me of a really hot, sweet guy who knew how to make me smile too. What a great X-mas memory for me. Does anyone else remember Kevin? or have a happy scort X-mas memory to share?

    • 0 replies
    • 879 views
  7. Started by Lucky,

    Merry Christmas to Oz, Tampa Yankee, Barry, and all of my friends here at MER. I wish the site the best in 2008.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Cheerio Old Chap – Madame Ovary's Lusty Gay Guide To London! Tired of the gay scene in New York and San Francisco, but don't want to have to worry about learning a foreign language just to get your cock on? Then, why not take a trip across the pond and visit London – one of the gayest cities in the world, and they almost speak your language! London is full of fabulous fags – many of whom got their start in their boarding school bedrooms. You'll meet and mate with rugby players, punks, dance floor divas and totally delectable drag queens. It's also full of uncut men – for those of you who like a little foreskin with your fellatio – and some of the best DJs in…

  9. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    That's funny! Bear Force One wishes you a Hairy Christmas ... Check it out Steven Draker ~

  10. Guest SouthernMan
    Started by Guest SouthernMan,

    "That said, I can assure you that after mentoring at least 5 escorts in 5 years and now living with one, with rare exceptions, none of them read this Message Board, and they therefore aren't listening to your complaints/preferences. The handful of escorts who post here get your point, but the other 98% have no clue, so you can't really blame them." "In an ideal world, the Male Escorts Union would monitor this board for comments, and police the rate quotes. In case you hadn't noticed, that Union is yet to be formed. " Really ncm2169/eastburg guy? I guess pimp is now spelled "mentor"? Try winning the national spelling spelling bee contest with that one! LMAO! I…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Guest SouthernMan
    Started by Guest SouthernMan,

    Really, how does anyone get to post something like this on Daddy's Place unchallenged? Not even in the review section, but in the Deli section? I've had several communications with this handsome young man, and will be hooking up with him, as he is prompt in his email responses, and comes across as a very, very nice young man. " I asked the same question several months ago on this forum. As I recall, I got an endorsement so gave him a try. I will say that his cock is as advertised. Great for oral, but too big for anything else (for me). The experience taught me something. A great cock without more isn't a satisfying experience. He is a very nice guy, but I was not attra…

    • 17 replies
    • 4.1k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Found this link as I love tattoos. I would love to have a few more than I have. But, I am a pussy when it comes to pain. Who is up for the challenge of this one? Be sure to view all the pics! http://www.boreme.com/boremerigid/funny-20...l_tattoo-p1.php

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    Today is blowup day at MER. The last day I can blow up pix without paying. So I chose Joey2Escort for my last blow...and it was worth it. But for eight bucks! We'll see... Who are you going to blow today?

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    For those of you that use Skype to contact your BF overseas, Skype is always a good alternative to land lines. It has good rates, although they have increased since Paypal bought the service. They have a new WiFi phone that is out. You can use it anyplace that has WiFi to connect to your skype account. It is also 110-220 for those that travel you can use it in most places. I bought one last week and have used it many times and the quality is nice. It is easy to use and quite enjoyable. If you travel and have family in USA, you can get a one year unlimited calls to USA for reasonable price and talk for free. I have put the link for this below. Also, I have Vonage and t…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of the things I have worked hard on this year is getting into shape. It is a constant struggle. I find when I travel that I have the hardest time keeping with my regime. Living in a hotel for a period of time always throws off the body and of course you eat differently than you do at home. It is a hard adjustment for me. I saw this list which is great and also found a new website for traveling. Both links are below. 1. Houstonian (Houston) 2. Renaissance ClubSport (Walnut Creek, CA)* 3. Park Hyatt at Bellevue (Philadelphia) 4. Four Seasons (San Francisco) 5. Embassy Suites Lakefront (Chicago) 6. Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine (La Jolla, CA)* 7. …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by firecat691614502759,

    After 9 months of no meetings Kevin6669 and I finally met up with Totally OZ tonight We met outside the train station and we almost didn't recognize him The New OZ is almost 100 lbs lighter and he is so svelte that his accomplishment should be an inspiration to all of us carrying too much weight They say fat people are more jovial, fun etc Well OZ has not changed a bit in that respect. He is still so much fun to be around and tell stories with. He is a good friend and I'm not saying that because he bought dinner(hehe) So all of you who haven't seen him in the last 9 months make sure you look hard or you might miss him.

  17. Started by flguy,

    Am I the only one that gets a pop up when I hit the accept button to sign onto the home page? This is truly annoying and wonder if someone has attached this to the site, or is it a paid advertisement?

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008 , but not without due respect …

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    When I first came to NYC, I needed the internet fast. I was in the ATT store and the lady suggested I try the USB wireless. I did and it was great. It is fast and works well. I have used it many times and it works across the country where you have good ATT reception. It can be used in airports and on all travel trips. The plan is unlimited access for 59.95 a month. The speed is very nice for wireless and it is very easy to use. If you travel a great deal, take a look at this plan. You have a month to try it and if not happy return it. At least that is what they told me.

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Chasing Caligula – Madame Ovary's Fabulous Guide To Rome And The Vatican Welcome back my little divas, drag queens, twink and bears – it's time for us to have a Roman orgy! That's right my darlings, today Madame Ovary is going to tell you about the most fagtabulous city in Europe – where you can wander past statues of naked men and fulfill all of your glorious gladiator fantasies – Rome! As I'm sure you know, Rome was one of the first cities to embrace gays and lesbians. More than 2,000 years ago the emperors, senators and aristocracy of Rome were fucking and sucking each other like no tomorrow – regardless of age or gender! In fact, it was from the large o…

  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    For gay books, 2007 was the best of times and the worst of times. Setbacks in the gay publishing industry did not keep good gay books from being published or good gay writers from doing what they do best, but several gay publishers and one gay book club went, or are going, out of business. Here are the literary highs and lows of the year along with our choices for the author of the year, the top five books of the year and other assorted honors passed out with bright, shiny holiday bows. For the full article: http://www.afterelton.com/print/2007/12/theyearingaybooks The Top Five Books of the Year 1. All: A James Broughton Reader (White Crane Press). 2. Call Me By You…

  22. BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Penthouse Media Group Inc., parent to Penthouse Magazine, one of the world's leading men's lifestyle publications and producers of online, licensed and broadcast content and materials, announced today that it has acquired internet social networking giant Various, Inc. and its subsidiaries for $500 million in cash and securities. With $340 million in projected combined 2007 revenues, this acquisition makes Penthouse the largest adult entertainment company in the world. Various has an extensive affiliate network, as well as a rapidly growing member base of more than 260 million consumers and a total paid subscriber list in excess o…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    The rumor has it that Apple will be coming out with a new laptop in Jan at the Mac Conference in San Francisco. For those of you that have to keep up with the latest versions, don't spend your Xmas money too early. The new ones are supposed to be ultra portable. But, who knows?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  24. The CIA made videotapes in 2002 of its officers administering harsh interrogation techniques to two al-Qaeda suspects but destroyed the tapes three years later, CIA Director Michael V. Hayden said yesterday. Captured on tape were interrogations of Abu Zubaydah, a close associate of Osama bin Laden, and a second high-level al-Qaeda member who was not identified, according to two intelligence officials. Zubaydah has been identified by U.S. officials familiar with the interrogations as one of three al-Qaeda suspects who were subjected to "waterboarding," a technique that simulates drowning, while in CIA custody. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte..._print/a…

    • 2 replies
    • 3.2k views
  25. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Just thought I 'd give y'all advance notice of some events coming up NUTS-on Saturday Nov.17th there will be a great party at The Lovely Spotlight in Hollywood(CA.) http://losangeles.craigslist.org/eve/475126890.html Jingly Bells-on Friday Dec. 7th There will be a special Rentboy.com party at Hamburger Mary's in WeHo And now for the big news----HUSTLABALL LAS VEGAS!!!!Yes it is back on track!The fabulous Brandon Baker has been working like a ,,,,well you know!!!To make this happen again in 2008 and he just signed the papers today.It will be at KRAVE again-and it will be on Friday January 11th 2008. A great chance to get up close and personal with a lot of really cut…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.