Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is a movie you must see. Riveting from beginning to end. Great direction, great acting, great cinematography, great everything. I sat that in awe for 2 hours. Please see this movie if you have a chance.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.homeandbeyond.com/prod-ds-b000ub0004.html

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Watching the debate tonight, I was actually disgusted at my party. I hate the bickering back and forth. It does not become the 2 candidates that engaged in it and it does nothing to help their party win an election.

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Not sure what prompted this, but Al Gore has quietly released a video with a forceful endorsement of equal marriage rights for gays and lesbians. It pushes the Democratic establishment that much closer to a position he now shares with Eliot Spitzer and some other leading Dems, and is prompting a bit of grumbling in gay political circles that this batch of candidates aren't quite there. "Gay men and women ought to have the same rights as heterosexual men and women -- to make contracts, to have hospital visiting rights, to join together in marriage, and I don't understand why it is considered by some people to be a threat to heterosexual marriage," he says on the video, wh…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    Well, I do fit into several of the 5 categories. Luckily, not all 5. But, the older I get the closer I get to the full Monty. Oz By JOHN TIERNEY What are the warning signs of a gadget addict? John O’Neill, director of addictions services for the Menninger Clinic, identifies these five: 1. You’d rather text than talk face-to-face. 2. You can’t leave home without it. You can’t relax without constantly checking for email or messages; a cell phone ear piece becomes a permanent part of your wardrobe. 3. Your family or friends ask you to stop, but you can’t. The Internet becomes a more powerful draw than spending time with family or friends or other favorite a…

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am not sure why, but I have never grown tired of the Golden Girls episodes. They all still make me laugh even thought I know what is coming. I find this probably the best written comedy series of all time. Seinfield perhaps second. But, the Golden Girls is still amazing. BTW: I am more Dorothy than anyone.

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    At the Hustlaball, I stood outside in the cold for hours. I was not happy. There was really only one guy that caught my attention and he was so sexy and cute. I wanted to talk to him but never got the chance. Once inside, I saw him again with a bf or date or something. His shirt was off and he was getting a drink at the bar. I wanted to let him know I existed and thought he was hot so I tipped him a 20. Skip forward: I have been trying to get an escort to my hotel room but he is hard to pin down on time and seems a bit uninterested. We exchange e-mails, SMS, etc. Finally, we talk on the phone. He really had blown off my advances for hiring him until the phone call…

    • 11 replies
    • 4.3k views
  8. Guest SmallTownJohn1
    Started by Guest SmallTownJohn1,

    Howdy, First, thanks so much for the feature on your site today. Big box of Ethel M.'s chocolates for you all!!(You Vegas guys know what I'm talkin' 'bout) Second, I woke VERY late today here in Memphis. When I did my first email check of the day, I knew instantly that I was mentioned or reviewed on MER. Because I received this: Hello there, Was surfing for an escort and found your profile,got interested in it and decide hiring you,My name is Jack Maurinho,i am the CEO of a construction company in spain,right now,i'm in Nigeria to supply Construction Company building materials,am a gay i need you to keep my company as i will be here for a month,i need you f…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15health/15...&ei=5087%0A I can't get the URL to work properly. Anyway, it's an item in yesterday's Times about MRSA, particularly in the SF and Boston gay communities. A different take on the same subject: http://www.observer.com/2008/tearoom-trade-2008

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Well, I had a good night last night. It started off bad with a wait for 2 hours to get into the club even with prepaid VIP tickets. That is never a good thing. But, the owner of Rentboy tried his best to get us in and the bouncers who were local would not let the line get short enough to get us in. Bad start. Once inside, the event was cheery and upbeat. Tons of eyecandy and lots of hotties. The sexiest couple in the place was Jason Carter with his date. The two were just stunning. The hottest single guy there was Tristin Waters. Hot, sexy and dressed to fit the part of a hot stud. The best eye candy on stage was the adorable Jonathan Lowe and his friends. Chi…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.5k views
  11. Started by beetwo,

    Is it just me, but when I am in the forum section, the flirt4free banner ad covers the links to other parts of this site. Is it supposed to be like this, or is my putor the one that is screwed up?

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Congrats David on joining the ride. That makes 3 well known and adored escorts who are riding that I know of: David, Stef Lacoste, and Steven Draker. All three of these guys have links on our homepage. Please give them some support as this is a great charity and event. Best wishes to them all.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    Shoot lube up the ass without all the mess. lubeshooter.net

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you want 30 min free, e-mail me at: totallyoz@mac.com and I'll send you the promo code to do this. Each code is different but the cute boy there yesterday gave me enough to go around.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    The expo is fun BUT very little gay anywhere. 95 percent straight. I loved the Helix group. Hot boys!

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    1) (On an infant's shirt): Already smarter than Bush 2) 1/20/09: End of an Error 3) That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway 4) Let's Fix Democracy in THIS Country First 5) If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran 6) Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber. 7) You Can't Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time 8) If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President 9) Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant 10) Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet? 11) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight 12) Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore 14) America: One Nation, Under Surveillance 15) They Call Him "W" …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  17. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    I probably should post this in the MER Comments/Suggestions section, but it looks like few people go there, so ... I just noticed that those of us who are registered here as Members have a "tag," eg. I am tagged as an "Aroused" Member, some are tagged as a "Curious" Member, still others as a "Tumescent" Member. Whence come these tags, pray tell?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    If you worry you spend too much time and effort chasing dick or otherwise, here's a benchmark... Married man: 'I slept with 13 women this week' Dr. Gail Saltz calls a troubled man a 'sociopathic sex addict' By Gail Saltz TODAYShow.com contributor updated 4:07 p.m. ET, Wed., Dec. 19, 2007 Q. I can’t get enough of women. I have to look at every woman who walks by. I watch porn, I flirt, I keep in touch with past girlfriends, I make new ones, I browse for women online. I get up to 30 e-mails a day from women. Once I have seduced them online, they are dying to meet me and usually sleep with me on the first date. Then I find the simplest flaw and use that against them …

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am looking to purchase 20,000 priority club points. Some have them on this board I am sure. I am willing to pay for them or trade for NWA points. If interested let me know at: totallyoz@mac.com

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    I watched the full Republican and Democrat debate last night on ABC. I will say, I like Ron Paul. I know he is not REALLY a Republican but I liked everything he had to say and as a liberal Democrat, I would vote for him. As for the others, Mike Huckabee is scary. I hope that he is not promoted any further than where he already is. I was surprised he won Iowa. I hope that is it for him. I use to like Mitt Romney but he is now so far from where I thought he was, that his views are not where I wish they were. On the other side, I thought Hillary pulled off a victory. She was intelligent, calm and witty. Edwards did a good job as well. I really liked the governor …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Started by lookin,

    Like many of you browsing through these forums, I find my eye drawn to the Flirt 4 Free banner quite frequently and sometimes click on the picture of a particularly winsome model. I’ve got Mayak strutting his stuff in a small window right now: And last week, I spent an hour or so watching Juanjose V flicking his Bic quite seductively. I’ve also logged in to the website, read some of the model profiles and reviews, and watched the chat that goes on between them and other captivated gentlemen like myself. But that’s as far as I’ve gone. I’ve never turned over my credit card; never taken a model private, as they say, for six dollars a minute; and n…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  22. Started by caeron,

    As one of the old school folks who remembers the horrible devastation that HIV has had on our community, The current manageability of the infection doesn't make it any less frightening to me. The New York Times has a good article on long-term effects of the anti-viral therapies. I hope we find a real and final cure for this plague some time soon. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/06/health/0...amp;oref=slogin (I believe the NY times requires registration to read, but it is worth it)

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  23. Started by eeyore,

    Anyone else having problems lately with the RentBoy site - pages loading slowly and incompletely, etc.? It has become borderline worthless. I have cable broadband and no problems with other sites.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.newnownext.com/2008/01/radars-gay-for.html#more

  25. The site is always hopping with activity. I saw this thread and had to post here. Take a look at it. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ess=389x2594149

    • 0 replies
    • 880 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.