Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest rainwalker
    Started by Guest rainwalker,

    The organization, which totally opposes the use of the death penalty, said it was concerned that the Iraqi Appeals Court had failed to address the major flaws during the former dictator's trial before the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Tribunal which had rendered it unfair. "We oppose the death penalty in all cases as a violation of the right to life and the ultimate cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment, but it is especially abhorrent when this most extreme penalty is imposed after an unfair trial," said Malcolm Smart, Director of Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa Programme. "It is even more worrying that in this case, the execution appeared a foregone…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Guest epigonos
    Started by Guest epigonos,

    Hey any of you guys who happen to be in the Southern California area on Sunday, January 21 Rupert Everett, the British actor, who is gay and out, will be signing his new book. "Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins: The Autobiography". He will appear at: Vroman's Bookstore 695 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91101 www.vromansbookstore.com He will be there beginning at 5:00 p.m. Not only is he an outstanding actor he is drop dead gorgeous.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    That was fast. I am not sure how this will play out. I am against the death penalty but I do think this may have bad reprecussions for America down the road. We were not the ones behind the noose but it happened during our watch.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Guest eric194288
    Started by Guest eric194288,

    is there any list of guys who do shows by webcam on a private basis? sorta like flirt 4 free - but where guys just do it on their own as individuals ? i heard a couple guys who do it - wonderin if theres a list somewhere or a directory of other guys (pref 20-28 age)

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am happy for this. I do hope that Hillary goes for it but I have always liked Edwards and wish him well. Do you think he will have baggage left over from the last election?

    • 34 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. I will be in LAS for a slot tourny the same weekend as HustlaBall http://www.hustlaball.de/hustlaball/partys_v.html Although the town is crazy busy there are still rooms to be had at off strip places(my tourny is at the Red Rock-a great property BTW very "W"ish) Any other MER's(we have to think of a better "club"name!)going to be attending?

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Yesterday, I was coerced by an actress friend to do Yoga with her at an LA fitness facility. I am not an athletic kind of guy but she has been asking me to give it a try and I finally caved in. When I got there, I got a mat and wanted to see where I could sit that would be less obvious and no one would see me. As I looked around the most beautiful man I have laid eyes on in ages sat one row back. He was simply divine. I love a guy that looks like they just stepped out of Harlem with baggy pants and a baseball cap. One of my favorite old sites was StreetLife.com many years ago. This guy fit the profile to the max. My friend walked over and we chatted and I tol…

  8. Guest buaseng
    Started by Guest buaseng,

    Slapstick comedian Charlie Drake dies aged 81 By Press Association. 24/12/2006 Comedian Charlie Drake has died at the age of 81 following a long illness caused by two strokes. Drake worked into his seventies before a stroke forced him to retire. Drake starred in a string of hit TV shows and films during the 1960s and 1970s and had a pop hit with the comic song My Boomerang Won't Come Back. He died in his sleep yesterday at Brindsworth House, Twickenham, the Entertainment Artistes' Benevolent Home where he had lived for about two years. Twice-married Drake leaves three sons, Christopher, Stephen and Paul. Mr Laurie Mansfield, his agent, said: "I…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. Guest MadeInDenmark
    Started by Guest MadeInDenmark,

    JUst for fun...here's a fun link........... Happy HOlidays you HO boys........LOL http://hoholidaycards.blogspot.com/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by Paying4sex,

    Some guys will use the services of escorts, but then look down upon them. While this is more prevalent with straight guys using female escorts, it is certainly not unknown among us. If it is “seedy” to provide these services, it is equally “seedy” to use them! If you use these services (as I do), the user of these services has no right to look down on the provider of them! Should you run across somebody who provided these services to you in your “ordinary” life, please treat him with respect. Should you hire a new escort who turns out not to be a stranger, remember that he deserves to be respected. Depending on how well and under what circumstances you know him,…

  11. Guest Barry
    Started by Guest Barry,

    http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/2674...tipart40078.jpg

    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. Started by AdamSmith,

    Here's what people were Googling in 2006: http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitgeist2006.html At least one escort-related hook -- under the heading "Scandal US," the 6th-most-googled item was "clay aiken scandal"... http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitge...06/current.html ...beating out Haggard et al.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Guest stef
    Started by Guest stef,

    By 365gay.com (Brussels) European Union nations are sharply split in their attitudes toward gay marriage, with 82 percent of Dutch citizens backing it compared to less than 20 percent in several eastern and southern countries, according to a poll released Monday. Overall, 44 percent of citizens in the 25-nation EU believe homosexual marriage should be allowed throughout the bloc, according to the Eurobarometer poll. Support is highest in northern European nations. Behind the Dutch, 71 percent of Swedes, 69 percent of Danes and 62 percent of Belgians back the idea. In contrast, only 11 percent of Romanians, 12 percent of Latvians and 14 percent of Cypriots a…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Guest stef
    Started by Guest stef,

    Germans Not Amused : http://www.banderasnews.com/0611/nw-fucking-austria.htm Check this out.. you should get a kick out of it... It is about that " Fucking " City, pardon me my language... but I am going to allow this word for once...

  15. Guest Pearl69er
    Started by Guest Pearl69er,

    After the controversy that raged for days ( or was it hours) on this board but even more so on another board where it didn't even happen, but a tiny handful of a certain poster's haters took the opportunity to put the boot in, the amount of ignorance demonstrated about aknowledging credit was appaling. Blinded by hate for a colourful character who they've been looking for a chink in his armour- they finally let loose. All they did was show they don't have a clue. The biggest goose is the self style intellectual of that board who as soon as his superior status as a big fish in a very small pond is threatened, he lets loose and fires some very big guns but always demon…

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    I have quite a few air club miles and no specific plans yet for New Years so I was wondering if NOLA could be an option. I have not returned to New Orleans since the Katrina disaster. It would be interesting to find out what others who have visited recently think of starting '07 in this one time fun get-away destination? Also any suggestions on strip clubs or other decadent fun spots to haunt should I make the trip?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Started by eeyore,

    Turns out I've been supporting the arts all this time and never knew it, lol...: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061206/od_nm/...ay_strippers_dc

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    I loved the last show. This has been one of the best seasons I remember. I loved it. I wish Ozzy had won the cash but Yul did a great job.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Guest raider
    Started by Guest raider,

    Anyone planning to go to Swinging Richards in Atlanta, Georgia, on New Year's Eve?

    • 0 replies
    • 898 views
  20. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    Anyone else enjoying their daily dose of the Ze Frank video blog? If you haven't had an opportunity to view it and are seeking a fast paced few minutes of amusement each day I recommend it. http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/archives/2006/12/121506.html

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Fiji Government Toppled by Military SUVA - Fiji's military has toppled the government and dismissed elected Prime Minister Laisenia Qarase, commander Voreqe Bainimarama announced Tuesday. "As of six o'clock this evening, the military has taken over the government, has executive authority and the running of this country," he told a press conference. The commander, who has for months been locked in a bitter standoff with Qarase, said he was suspending certain provisions of the country's constitution and taking over the role of the president as the head of state had been unable to act. "Therefore, having s…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  22. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    http://www.banderasnews.com/0611/nw-fucking-austria.htm

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    I want to know how they found out? }( Student Accused Of Putting Bodily Fluids In Food Wheaton North Student Said To Have Put Semen In Communal Salad Dressing http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348184146.html And here's the letter from the Principal to the parents: ;-) http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1215065salad1.html

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    I'm very comfortable working my way around this huge world-wide-web that man has created. I use the net for just about everything nowadays. I hire escorts, do research, pay bills, make travel arrangements, buy items, meet new people, maintain a journal, handle my investments ... but I hadn't entered the world of Ebay till yesterday. The reason for my sudden visit is 5'7" 130# 8"uc 21 year old who gives me hours of pleasure. I found out that my hired companion wants nothing more than a NINTENDO PROMO Wii WATCH for Christmas. I would like nothing more than to be able to surprise him with his wish. Yesterday I set out on a mission to buy my friend the Christmas gift he wa…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Started by beetwo,

    Hey guys I need some help. I am going to LA in Jan and was wondering where in the city is a good place to stay. I used to live in Orange County 20yrs ago and haven't been back since. I am primarily going to spend some time with a few escorts. So I would like some ideas for some hotels that are more convenient for meeting guys. I also would entertain any suggestions you have for young twinks to meet. I guess I am looking for the new "Bobby Thompson" type. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.