Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. "(I) am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest," Harris tells People magazine's Web site. The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships." Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D." http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/11/04/...e.ap/index.html

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    This could be the sexiest guy alive, but I think it is probably photo-shopped? Does any one know? http://s1.xtube.com/?s=4DI0zWHkngK or http://s1.xtube.com//photos/200610231625_v...2yY50Nq2eqK.jpg

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Last Diary Entries of a Heartbroken Boy The last message the young man wrote in his diary reflected what was probably going through his mind in the moments before he took his own life: "Never love anybody with your whole heart." "The time the message was written, as he marked it in the diary, was 6.13am. After that, he jumped," the father of Chaowalit Sathitsuk, 17, said after his son's suicide yesterday. Stress and a broken heart are believed to have driven Chaowalit, a Grade-10 student of Ekamai International School, to jump to his death from his apartment yesterday morning. A farewell message left in his …

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Guest epigonos
    Started by Guest epigonos,

    Many of us, MYSELF INCLUDED, need to take a lesson from SilverDollar's review of Bruno (11/03/06). I always write reviews of outstanding encounters with escorts. As I have never had a really bad experience with an escort I haven't found it necessary to write a purely negative review. However, probably two thirds of my experiences with escorts have been medicore and I HAVE NOT written reviews in these cases either. SilverDollar's excellent review demonstrates just how to deal with these situations. His review says it all. He explained clearly the parts of the encounter that worked for him and the parts that didn't. He neither slammed nor extolled the escort. BRAV…

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  5. http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME...47-c589c01ca7bf Don't cha just love it? Despite the fact that I am a Denver man, I never met or hired the escort in question....a bit out of my age range....but that didn't stop one of America's best known mega-preachers from using his.....ummmmmm.....services. Once a month for three years?????? Maybe I shouldn't be so picky about age............... Unfortunately, despite Mr. Jones' last minute efforts, I don't think it will have much effect on the two "gay" issues on the ballot here Tuesday......one allowing legal domestic partnerships, the other banning gay marriage constitutionally. The former is fading in the polls whil…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    That's easy....it's Steve Howey who plays Van on the Reba show. (I like Reba a lot too!) What I wonder is howzcum you never hear anything about this guy. He's really cute and is a regular on the show... http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/p.../e0/b0/7813.jpg

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ Schoolgirls 'Selling Sex for Easy Money' WASSAYOS NGAMKHAM Young schoolgirls have been selling sex during school term breaks to earn pocket money to play online games and buy luxury items, investigators have found. The Crimes against Children, Juvenile and Women Suppression Division (CCSD) recently said that sex services were offered by girls as young as 12 during the school holiday last month. It claimed scores of young schoolgirls, including those in lower high school and commercial colleges, took up prostitution for the easy money, so they could buy mobile phones, clothes and accessories and play on…

    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Guest comment
    Started by Guest comment,

    Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World Save the Cheerleader - Save the World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OetKh-E7p4&eurl=

    • 0 replies
    • 926 views
  9. Started by Lucky,

    Today being All Saints Day, what better to contemplate the Saints than to post a pic of the sexiest saint of them all? The connection with Hooboy has never been revealed, probably because there is none, but statistics show that threads mentioning Hooboy get a lot more hits around here! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...a_Sebastian.jpg

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  10. In the latest '15 Minutes", Ben writes the following: "Gay reality star and D-lister Reichen has once again gotten the spotlight to swing his way thanks to a tall tale involving a sexual assault. Seems this muscular mess wrote about a past ‘rape’ in his new book with great detail: The only problem being that he ended up leaving a hickey on his assailant’s neck as well as ‘cumming in two minutes.’ Funny, that doesn’t sound like any rape I’ve ever heard of. If Reichen plays his cards right, he may be able to sell his life story and film rights. Granted, it’ll be produced by Falcon, but it’s exposure just the same I guess." Now I like Ben more that Reichen Lehmkuhl, but ha…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Guest beemerboy
    Started by Guest beemerboy,

    hey hey hey, how about that old hooboy site. yeppero,it just don't seem the same. TAYLOR

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    Has everyone been so enraptured by the threads on Hooville that they forgot to go see The Departed? Here we have Leo, Matt, Marky and Jack all in one movie, testosterone flowing everywhere. Leo has never looked so sexy and yet not one of us has written about it...until now!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    This movie has received some criticism for its subject matter, especially given that it postulates the death of the existing president. There is nothing about the movie though that takes any glee in that occurence. Rather it is a studied view of our political system and the roles of the media and the government, particularly the Secret Service and FBI. I can't say it is a flawless production, but it had me fascinated from start to finish. One thought I came away with is that the right needs only one more terrorist incident before it takes our civil liberties and puts them into a museum. A second thought...President Cheney? Perhaps they should have called it Scary Movie 4…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Guest jwsmilin
    Started by Guest jwsmilin,

    Could it be that the rise and fall of escort reviewing by Hooboy has similarities to the fleeting conquests of Alexander the Great? Both were like flaming comets, extinguished in the prime of their lives by premature illness. Both were able to attract loyal followers and pursue paths of their creative thoughts, regardless of the established social norms from which they came. Without their personalities and input, the aftermath of their empires collapsed upon their deaths. Was their respective success merely a temporary one, or would it have stood the test of time, had they lived to be 50,60,70,80 ? The vacuum felt at Hooboy's passing can be perhaps at least part…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Guest RR
    Started by Guest RR,

    Hey guys, I had posted this in Hot Spots, but think that was the wrong place so here goes again. Hey guys, we have so many choices for hotels in South Beach. I know where I would like to stay, but next weekend I have the opportunity to go to South Beach with about 10 hot guys from the local gay scene. I was invited to go and keep them in line at most are 21 or 22. Mind you I am only 31! What a joy for me! Anyway I offered to get us rooms at my favorite hotel, but being the responsible young guys there are they dont want me to pay for the rooms, just chip in with them.... So I need some suggestions for moderate budget wise hotels in South Beach on Collins Ave or Ocean Dr…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    A stellar cast. Great performances. Great story. The new movie about the Boston mob is excellent. It is now in Thailand. I think they cut out some scenes from the ones I was described by friends in the USA. But, it was still a great movie.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  17. Guest noy9000
    Started by Guest noy9000,

    I having a problem myself. I'm planning to quit my job next week, this means losing my incentives - including my current apartment, along with everything nice. Can some one guide me with the following problems that I'm going to have soon? Your advise/ thoughts/ comments is very appreciated; 1. How can i get direct phone lines in Bangkok? I know it's either TOT or True, which 1 is better - and how much deposit is required? 2. Internet access. Can a foreigner w/o work permit apply for broad band internet. which ISP should I go to? I'm considering TRUE - since it's quite affordable. I'm really trying to predict my cost for setup realistically. I'm going to be …

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    People have said good things about my reviews that I never expected. I'm grateful for all of it. Now someone has gone a step further and asked me to recommend a specific escort for a specific purpose. I'm flattered, but I don't advise or counsel. First of all, I would feel pretentious and presumptuous doing it. Second, I don't want to risk steering someone wrong, resulting in a bad experience for him and a brand new lifelong enemy for me. There is nothing definitive about my reviews. The guy who walked in the escort's door five minutes after I walked out of it could disagree with every point I make and be just as right as I am. I hope that I haven't gone on t…

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  19. Guest jessedane
    Started by Guest jessedane,

    When you're a sexual veteran! HOT HOT HOT! It's always so much fun when you suddently realize you're doing something you've never done before. i.e. - Getting fucked in the front seat of a car tonight. I've fucked many a boy in a car before, but never took it there before. }(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Guest jessedane
    Started by Guest jessedane,

    Of the client posters on here, who would you most like to meet? We hear constantly about the other way, but I'm curious things from this point of view. For me it would be marcanthony and totallyoz. Of the client posters on here they have stricken the most interest for me. Hopefully I'll have the chance to at least say hello face to face with them one day. How about the rest of you?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  21. Guest epigonos
    Started by Guest epigonos,

    For honesty sake let me start by starting that I have already posted this same question on man4man. It seems that on that site only about four or five reviews are appearing each day where in the mast it was many more. On this site it is usually only one. What is hapening? Are guys hiring less? Are guys just NOT writing reviews? Man4man has been my major source for locating outstanding escorts and I had hoped that this site would also become vaulable but that doesn't seem to be happening. The old source seems to be drying up and this one doesn't seem to be taking off. So whast is the story?????

    • 40 replies
    • 6.2k views
  22. From Rose Arce CNN Adjust font size: TRENTON, New Jersey (CNN) -- In a decision likely to stoke the contentious election-year debate over same-sex marriage, the New Jersey Supreme Court has ruled that state lawmakers must provide the rights and benefits of marriage to gay and lesbian couples. The high court on Wednesday gave legislators six months to either change state marriage laws to include same-sex couples, or come up with another mechanism, such as civil unions, that would provide the same protections and benefits. The court's vote was 4-to-3. But the ruling was more strongly in favor of same-sex marriage than that split would indicate. The thr…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  23. Started by Lucky,

    One of the advantages of being a blogger is that you get to post when you feel like it, and, of course, not post when you don't want to. So every once in a while I check out Ben Nicholas' site to see if a new post is up. He does post on an irregular basis. But tonight, I see this: Site Temporarily Disabled This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care. So Ben, contact customer care. And get that blog back up. Well, at least the eye candy!

    • 44 replies
    • 6.6k views
  24. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I have cum to the conclussion that "older"(meaning 25-40)fellas really work better for me.The last two fellas I have hired are an example. The Russian/Serb in LA showed up tired having been up all night and was not really "up for it"but the Fella I hired in Las Vegas showed me a great time and played some very naughty games with me-Thank you ACE. And this is not a single example but rather a recurring theme.So I am going to try to swear off twinks/"bois"for a while and stick with the guys who have been around the block a couple of times. I am sure this will come as a great relief to the many chickenhawks who inhabbit this site-more young stuff for you!

  25. Started by Buddy2,

    My comments are sparked by the good recent reviews for Danilo, who is a guide/travel companion in Rio and San Paulo. I posted in this section because Danilo is not an escort. I have been to Rio twice, San Paulo once, Brasilia once. I understand Danilo's great value in the saunas and as a nice guy to hang out with. But, besides the saunas, the best part of the trips for me was figuring things out on my own. By doing that, I got to ask plenty of questions -- Brazilians and other tourists were always willing to help. The excellent Rio bus system allows you to see the major tourist sites cheaply and safely. I spent hours in the various music stores in Ipanema listening to …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.