Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest straycat
    Started by Guest straycat,

    Are our friends in Thailand doing ok? Are they in any danger?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Let me be the first to wish everyone involved with this site a very happy holiday. I was wondering why all the avatars looked like little pirates, I thought there was something wrong with my graphics card at first. Anyway, enjoy this special day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International...ke_a_Pirate_Day

    • 0 replies
    • 916 views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I love America but at times we are the most arrogant country on the planet. The government wants to make Internet gaming illegal for its citizens to participate in. Are you kidding me(as Rico says)? Our elected government is going to protect us from Internet gaming; we can't even handle our brick and motor issues at home ... but now we want to take on the global community known as the Internet? The pending bill to restrict American companies from participating in enabling American citizens to use online gambling sites is pornography to me. Does anyone really believe if our government was able to tax these gaming firms and player's winnings this would have ever become mor…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    About a year ago I left the rat race of what most call work to work on an Internet venture and play poker professionally. Both have been coming along at a reasonable pace. In fact, no complaints at all. But since I no longer work a regular job my hours are manic. I don't have to be at work at 8am or whatever and that is nice. Yet I find that my sleep pattern is all screwed up. I am up all hours of the night and just when I start to get into a routine I travel to a different time zone to play a tournament or for other reasons. There must be a few guys here who have like flexibility in their hours. If so how do you sleep at nights? I can't seem to do it anymore.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Guest Oliver
    Started by Guest Oliver,

    I am a member of this site as well as the "other” site. Each site has salient features that are useful and helpful (e.g. I like the escort profile listings here). I find both sites to be very valuable tools in my “research” to find the best men to be with in my travels. I have posted reviews on both (probably not as many as I should). I post (not always cogent or “deep”) on the message boards of each when I find a topic of interest. I tune in to each most very day to see what’s happening. However, it seems to me there is an obsession for some posters here with what goes on over there. I do realize that many who post here are no longer participants there for whateve…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    Well, "daddy" has announced the official opening of daddysreviews.com, billed as the successor to Hooboy's M4M. The whole release is SO hilarious that I can't believe even they take it seriously. Here are some of the highlights: Fans and visitors of the site have been characteristically vocal throughout the process. Says Daddy, “I have been totally amazed with the response that I've had from a select group of people who showed up and all they wanted to know was: ‘How can I help?’” “I have several people that literally wait until I do the daily upload and then carefully start combing through the site looking for problems and sending in feedback. There’s been very littl…

    • 12 replies
    • 4.1k views
  7. Started by marcanthony,

    I guess they are hard to avoid... but in a review site that is supposed to maintain some level of impartiality, I would think all efforts would be made to minimize them. On August 31, I posted this in another thread regarding a reveiw that went up for Harlow on daddysreviews.com: "Today a review went up of Harlow. He has 12 reviews, 7 of which are still available, and 5 are archived. Of the 7 that are available , 4 are from 1st time reviewers. The other three are from a person named "Lexusman" who reviewed Harlow as a 1st time reviewer in 1/06, then reviewed him as a second time reviewer in 2/06, and then again in 4/06. It's interesting they posted a reivew by the sam…

  8. Started by BigK,

    How come the most recently active post is not at the top of its forum? Is there a setting I'm missing? I usually end up just checking read new. Thanks

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    Indulge me another bout of verse. The days grow shorter. Chilly evenings, for some of us, come on. And some illusions die: God is Good. It is a Beautiful Night Look round, brown moon, brown bird, as you rise to fly, Look round at the head and zither On the ground. Look round you as you start to rise, brown moon, At the book and show, the rotted rose At the door. This was the place to which you came last night, Flew close to, flew to without rising away. Now, again, In your light, the head is speaking. It reads the book. It becomes the scholar again, seeking celestial Rendezvouz, Picking this music on the rustiest string, Squeezing the reddest frangrance fr…

  10. Guest topper
    Started by Guest topper,

    I see he is back doing some porn, includiing some pretty darned hot bb stuff. Anyone know his whereabouts and if he is doing any more escorting?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    Hey guys, Just wanted to give you heads up about another scam artist. His name is Alex and his email handy is behopeful007@yahoo.com The following email was sent thru MER Dear StevenDraker, I was opportuned to read/see your profile and i must say that what i saw & read was quite fascinating & interesting.U strick me as a divine handsomenessof endless chime & all that is fair & lovely meets in your aspects.I am interested in knowing/meeting U. I would love to hire your service and would like to know what your hourly/daily fee is....again, will like to know if u make Incalls, outcalls, international etc. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Please…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Guest namjai
    Started by Guest namjai,

    There is no real reason for me to write this and post it...I guess I just want to and so I will. It has nothing to do with Thailand...only has to do with me. And perhaps inspire a bit of encouragement to other "hardcore smokers" For me, although it has been only two days, cold turkey is the way. ............................... I started smoking in 1960...a rough tough 14 year old street punk in New York City. In those days we would roll up our blue jeans (think we called them dungarees) above our ankles, turn our "t"-shirts inside out and stick the pack of cigarettes in one of our shoulders held only in place by turning the cotton sleeve …

    • 7 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Spent a couple of days in Portland-what a great city. They have really done a gret job in bringing back a dead downtown and made a very livable inviting city-for all people,not just the well heeled. Yes there is a homeless population-but nowhere as threatning/destructive as San Francisco. They have also revitalizesd a warehouse district and made it a destination spot called The Pearl. LOTS of street trade available. Also stopped by the Silverado.Plenty of cute working boys and some hot strippers. I will return. LOVE being able to ride the light rail into town from the airport for $2!

  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    It almost sounds like a headline from Jay Leno's Headlines bit but it isn't. A Michigan man who said he was born to party died that way according to this news clip. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/52348

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    One of my son's friends posted this on his myspace page and I found it to be quite fascinating. It's an interesting insight into the young gay mind and in particular how this one boy perceives hismelf and his friends. What do you thnk? *************************** So i wanted to share a thought, well a theory i have about gay men. I came to realize when i was out drinking one night with my boys and hangin with a group of guys i knew i didn't feel right being with. And this isnt meant to be offensive or coming off too strong - i just think there is a need to really look at who you want your friends to be - and who u just gotta say no to! So i decided that gay men are …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Do you ever get bored of the Internet? I find from time to time I will actually become bored surfing the Internet. Like others, I tend to check the same sites daily and once in a while will venture out to a new destination. However, I rarely find anything that holds my interest very long aside from my usual sites. So when you find yourself getting bored do you just turn the computer off or explore other sites? If the latter where do you head?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Guest ReneThai
    Started by Guest ReneThai,

    The domain registered in my name is : http://www.gayholidayinthailand.com It is registered by : http://www.register.com It will expire at 2 December 2006 I have no time to maintain it , so am trying to sell it Mail me at dreammen@gayholidayinthailand.com And please visit my other site : http://net.clubs.nl/gayholidayinthailand We have a meeting at The Flamingo Hotel Pattaya again , February 03 , everybody is welcome . Of course with SHOWTIME Thanks for reading this Rene

    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
  18. I bought a new car yesterday. I had had my eyes set in the Ford Fusion for quite a while and the 0%-0 down financing promotion was incentive enough to get me to a dealership-that and the AC had died in mi 97 altima AGAIN. The internet/fleet guy at the dealership was great.No hustle,low key-interested in making a deal work for me.A very nice chang from my last car buying experience.They had the model I was looking at,in the color I was looking at-done deal.It still took over three hours from when I walked in till when I drove out. Funny thing though.On the sticker they had a sign saying the car was only 30%us made parts,and assembled in Mexico. So much for trying to su…

  19. Reflections on a Labor Day without love. Courtesy: m-w.com Main Entry: hol·i·day Pronunciation: 'hä-l&-"dA, [em]Britain usually[/em] 'hä-l&-dE Function: [em]noun[/em] Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hAligdæg, from [em]hAlig[/em] holy + [em]dæg[/em] day 1 : HOLY DAY 2 : a day on which one is exempt from work; specifically : a day marked by a general suspension of work in commemoration of an event 3 [em]chiefly British[/em] : VACATION -- often used in the phrase [em]on holiday[/em]; often used in plural 4 : a period of exemption or relief Well, let's see... no it wasn't a Holy Day, maybe Holy War Day? Ok, an overstatement, but the flesh of t…

  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well it's time once again for the NFL season to begin. I know that some of you must be footbal fans. But I felt it would be appropriate to post a little motivation for those who might not be .... this is what you're missing guys http://fapomatic.com/0636/det_football_blow.jpg

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Started by KYTOP,

    Well my celebration of turning 50 has come to a close. I think turning 50 is officailly the point that one can say they are getting old. I feel great and young inside but get a reality check each time I look in the mirror. I wanted to do something special for my 50th birthday and (former escort) Bobby Thompson told me I should travel to some place I liked, felt at ease at, and knew I would have a good time, instead of trying to discover an unknown place. So I at first I decided on Thailand but then started looking my my vacation time, work schedule, and with the help of Hotel points decided to really plan a celebration to my 3 favorite places in the world. With Vacation …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Guest TakeTwo
    Started by Guest TakeTwo,

    this post, as with the three others which were deleted, for whatever reason. This is just for documenttion. why not just delete my logon. My posts of this day have been nothing other than respectful and mind searching.....so be it.

    • 0 replies
    • 973 views
  23. Guest TakeTwo
    Started by Guest TakeTwo,

    Should there not be a reason and a history of that deleted thread? How can this possibly happen when people share with this board their view, respective and within the tos and still get deleted like they were ants at a picnic? Like anyone here could care...but for my self worth...call me gone. I'll find another venue with real tos's to respect.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    I went to nytimes.com to look something up, and after I entered "gay" into the search bar, i got these two advertising links: Hot Gay Men Forever or Just For Tonight. We've Got What You're Looking For! www.True.com 15 Minutes Benjamin Nicholas's popular weekly gossip/humor/politico webzine www.15MinutesMore.com Sort by: Closest Match | Newest First | Oldest First1 - 9 of 22,741 Results *** So the NY Times is going to provide me with hot gay men plus Ben's website. By the way, check out Ronnie Bigman's new blog: www.gaytimesnewyork.blogspot.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest Anton
    Started by Guest Anton,

    I guess today was a very happy day for me. I passsed the theory exam of my motor cycle license (now I can start doing the practice part). People had told me that the exam wasn't easy, and when the results were annouced I saw why; roughly half of the candidates had failed. So today was a happy day for me. I decided to get my motor cycle license because having a car and finding parking place is a drama in Amsterdam. However, if I have a request just out of town, then getting there by train often is well possible, but getting back isn't always as easy. Roughly after midnight trains stop riding, and then a motor cycle comes in really handy. But I can also imagine that there…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.