Guest joba

bangkok massage advise

welcome to the forum

Generally speaking walking along Silom looking for massage boys is like walking in Moscow in January  and looking for the snow - they are everywhere sitting or standing in front of their places looking for the customers. Granted most of them are more or less muscular but by no means everyone.

For slender boys may wish to pay particular attention to Health Massage in Silom 64 building - that's the one with own walkway from BTS / overhead rail / on Patpong side of Silom, you are in for  a treat.

Another place is X-Size massage underneath the bar of the same name in soi Twilight, quite a few ones for you there as well.

If you are newbie to Bangkok, soi Twilight is where most go-go bars are . 

Word of warning  - sometimes those small framed boys are providing surprisingly strong massage if massage is what you are looking for.

Extras available for a consideration but wait for them to make first inviting move, don't assume  everyone is for that.

Anyways you are in for  a treat, bring cash , no Credit cards accepted

Anyone tried the bangkok massage in the soi Twilight?

many times,

you can park yourself at Maxi's across the soi, have a drink and ogle boys sitting in front of the place.

Mostly on hunkier side, they will shower with you before and after massage , showers are outside of the room.

Extras avaialable

Beautifully decorated Thai style inside

Generally speaking walking along Silom looking for massage boys is like walking in Moscow in January  and looking for the snow - they are everywhere sitting or standing in front of their places looking for the customers.

if trying to find a relationship in the bar scene in Thailand is "looking for love in all the wrong places" then sitting on a stool outside a massage place in Silom transfixed by your mobile phone or begrudgingly breaking away from chatting with your friends to dis-interestingly shove a price list  into a passerby's hand is "looking for customers in all the wrong ways", though a gaggle of robots shouting "you want massage" at everything that passes by - including sometimes the cars on the street out of sheer reflex action - is not much of an improvement

bkkguy

many times,

you can park yourself at Maxi's across the soi, have a drink and ogle boys sitting in front of the place.

Mostly on hunkier side, they will shower with you before and after massage , showers are outside of the room.

Extras avaialable

Beautifully decorated Thai style inside

Thx. So any masseur would u recommend there? What is the rate for massage + extra?

if trying to find a relationship in the bar scene in Thailand is "looking for love in all the wrong places" then sitting on a stool outside a massage place in Silom transfixed by your mobile phone or begrudgingly breaking away from chatting with your friends to dis-interestingly shove a price list  into a passerby's hand is "looking for customers in all the wrong ways", though a gaggle of robots shouting "you want massage" at everything that passes by - including sometimes the cars on the street out of sheer reflex action - is not much of an improvement

bkkguy

While you may be correct above it looks that there's no wrong place to fall in love.

In 6 weeks I'll be attending wedding of young couple who fell in love while waiting for free aircraft loo in Vienna-Amsterdam flight. Kidding you not , we are talking my niece.

Why bar should be even less romantic?

May be massage boys missed their customer management classes but not everybody is an American looking for friendly 'how are you today ? ' question by WalMart greeter. Some of us appreciate having a chance to making their choices without being pestered, less interested boy is and deeper in his smartphone, easier it is to see what's on the offer.

When in the massage room they will become interested , you know that. 

Thx. So any masseur would u recommend there? What is the rate for massage + extra?

500 /1 hr, 700 / 1.5 hrs. Minimum tip the same.

For minimum tip you get massage, hand job  and shower with boy before and after.

If you want more  be prepared to pay more, 1200-1500.

As everywhere talk to mamasan or boy to see  if he  will do what you want.

Yut is muscular manager here, Lek is muscular 100% gay, Namu is my quasi regular, Kai is notable because when dining at Maxi across both firecat and me qualified him as best looking in the line, catch being that  we are fond of completely different types and still somehow managed to agree on that one. 

This is statistic sample , not a recommendation as we may be looking for different types of boys and experiences.

I'd not trust my boy  recommendation, have a beer at Maxi and make your pick.

Vinapu,

Thx for yr great information. Last time in bkk I hired a thaiboy to hv massage in my hotel room, he said he was working in bangkok massage and his name is jack. Good body and nice service. I never tried hving extra in the massage shop as I feel more comfortable to do this in a private place. But may be I should try next time as there are more selections of boys in the shop.

Some of us appreciate having a chance to making their choices without being pestered, less interested boy is and deeper in his smartphone, easier it is to see what's on the offer.

When in the massage room they will become interested , you know that. 

I was having lunch at Noodie in Silom today, there are two massage places in the sub-soi next to Noodie and both have a lot of masseurs out aggressively shoving advertising into the faces of passers-by

while eating I noticed the two "cute" (personal preference) guys only tried to attract females but the "older", "more plain" (personal preference) guys mainly tried to attract older western men - it would be interesting to see how "interested" the two cuties would become when in the massage room with me!

bkkguy

Vinapu,

Thx for yr great information. Last time in bkk I hired a thaiboy to hv massage in my hotel room, he said he was working in bangkok massage and his name is jack. Good body and nice service. I never tried hving extra in the massage shop as I feel more comfortable to do this in a private place. But may be I should try next time as there are more selections of boys in the shop.

If you like selection remembere you can off boys from massage places the same way you can off from bars, off price may be everything between cost of 1 hr massage to cost of two hr massage.

Some places will collect boys tip up front when you take them off.

Sometimes even if you had massage  in the shop they may let you  take boy  home later at no cost.

If interested ask locally, not all massage boys are going with clients but if boy likes you,  you may still score.

Sometimes even boy during massage may hint that he is willing to see you in your room.

So no need for extras in massage place if you don't feel like. Some of places  are very private but not always if it bothers you.

In Bangkok Massage partitions are somewhat thin so you can hear this or that which I consider part of fun or you can make it for others by making appropriate noises even if you guys behave somewhat.

I was having lunch at Noodie in Silom today, there are two massage places in the sub-soi next to Noodie and both have a lot of masseurs out aggressively shoving advertising into the faces of passers-by

while eating I noticed the two "cute" (personal preference) guys only tried to attract females but the "older", "more plain" (personal preference) guys mainly tried to attract older western men - it would be interesting to see how "interested" the two cuties would become when in the massage room with me!

bkkguy

only way to find out is to hire  them I guess.

Where's Noodie by the way? I patronize Suriwong venues for dining usually  and don't know Silom food scene much

Vinapu, Noodie is a Western style small noodle restaurant right next to Sala Daeng station near Thaniya. Not far away from your favourite Foodland.

I had Pad Thai (99B?) very oily and the noodle was thin/too soft. I too saw 2 guys and one woman in purple shirt handing ad to passers by while sitting near window.

I was watching one of them, young tall very cute.

I thought they are from straight(normal) massage place.

to add to the location description: it is on the corner of the entrance to the subsoi where G.O.D. gay night club as well as Menfactory sauna are located, not far from Silom Soi 2. 2 shops down there is a fairly big Boots pharmacy that's open 24 hours.

Yes there are 2 massage shops in the back of that subsoi and indeed their staff are very active in handing their price list flyers to passers by. Both male and female, but the ratio varies lol. Quite some good looking boys, I've been eagerly approached by many cuties there, most recently last night ;-) Had massages there twice, some some time ago (last year) and both times hand job was given with no need for persuasion lol

By the way, I heard that there are some thaiboys providing massage service on their own instead of working in the shop, does anyone has tried that before?

yes some offer their services on romeo or the usual apps hornet, grindr, jack'd.  Have tried that I think once last year, was OK but nothing special either. Often, they will ask to come to your place as they may not have a suitable room to host or too far away. I went to his which I prefer, was fine. If and when I want a good massage (with or without optional extras) I rather go to a shop where I know what I get, though.

Often, they will ask to come to your place as they may not have a suitable room to host or too far away. I went to his which I prefer, was fine. If and when I want a good massage (with or without optional extras) I rather go to a shop where I know what I get, though.

Which area was the boy's place u went? My friend also went to a boy's place before for massage service in "Ari" near BTS. Not sure if spelling is correct.