TMax

Getting closer

Well I should hopefully be able to book my trip within the next week or two, just wanting to tie up one more loose end first, still looking at October for a couple of weeks. I really miss having massages and the extras that follow, this time I will be flying in from a different route and that will get me in to Bangkok mid afternoon rather than the evening so I will be booking a massage at Bonny (4 hands with two tops, have been in touch with them by email about making an advance booking when I get to Bangkok) to start my trip off with a bang. I will also be revisiting Hero for my usual good time there and will also visit Adonis, closer to the end of the trip though, as I like the idea of one their hung boys give it to me good (I should be loosened up nicely by then).

will also visit Adonis, closer to the end of the trip though, as I like the idea of one their hung boys give it to me good (I should be loosened up nicely by then)

I'll be visiting my first night in Bangkok so one can loosen me up nicely for the rest of my trip. Thoroughly enjoyed both my sessions there on my trip in February. If I can find the guy from my 2nd trip to Adonis again I'll be well happy as he gave me a damned good seeing to in loads of positions.

I'll be visiting my first night in Bangkok so one can loosen me up nicely for the rest of my trip. Thoroughly enjoyed both my sessions there on my trip in February. If I can find the guy from my 2nd trip to Adonis again I'll be well happy as he gave me a damned good seeing to in loads of positions.

If you do get him could you PM his name to me? My last one there gave me a real good reaming but he left his jewelry on during the massage and wouldn't take it off, I like my boys to be as naked as me during our time together and that includes losing the chains and rings.

Looks like a quick trip late Oct but only for a week this time, will be looking at twice yearly trips starting next year and two weeks each trip. Since this trip is only going to be short I am looking at starting it off with a double bang at Bonny Massage, next will be Hero (couple of massages there) with another Adonis reaming before I head out.

Looks like a quick trip late Oct but only for a week this time, will be looking at twice yearly trips starting next year and two weeks each trip.

You may have a right  move.

After  3 weeks stay last December I realized that it's probably better to make more shorter trips than one long one, even with long flight inconvenience. 

During  longer stay what originally is pure pleasure slowly becomes daily routine instead and excitement is fading away but one can't pause knowing that shortly all those treats will be far away  and no opportunity should be wasted while then and there. Just my observation of my own reaction. 

Yeah I'm starting to think shorter trips will be more fun, I think I have found the mystery location for Body Club and will have a look when I get there

Yeah I'm starting to think shorter trips will be more fun, I think I have found the mystery location for Body Club and will have a look when I get there

I think they improved their website and now are showing exact location , good luck there, I was one who was looking for the place in Dec and couldn't find

All booked for my trip in Oct, can't wait to play with some hard Thai cocks again. My return flight is late at night so that will give me a chance to have a last massage and shag before I head to the airport so that I will have some pleasant memories on the flight home.