Onlyserious

Love in Thailand

Well. My first time here.

To be correct i spend few words to explain who i am.

Italian man in his 57.

I follow this forum and i like every profile all men are sincere and most of the topics are so good for me.

Yes i like men. I like asian men. I travel usually in CHINA E PHILIPPINE for my job.

Thailand for me is a dream.

So the topic is.

My wish is planing the 2nd part of my life

Mb 6 mounths in Thailand 6 mounths in Europe.

Are Thai men 18 to 36 yo interested in relocate .

I am here not for all negatives commentary on Thay men attitudes.

Not for stereotyp descriptions of STR...OR LTR.

I dont need sex data,money man, similar love and i dont need sudgestions for this.

I am looking for LOVE. I have my cards to ply.

I hope find here good friends that could help me understend more abt this.

A warm hug to everybody. Ciao a tutti .

Omg VINAPU ..... FIRST CONTACT WITH MY IDOLO......GREAT.

TNKS FOR WARM WELCOME......YOUR IRONY ON IROON ... GOOD START.

PLS FRIENDS BE PATIENT WITH ME.

I love to be in love. I love immagine good time with the man that i ll love.

I know that we never know how long will be the LOVE STORY but all action without love.........is only a different way of massage. Hihihihihi.

For people deep in all kind of massage and more, dont worry for me, i like massage and more too.

I know that we never know how long will be the LOVE STORY but all action without love.........is only a different way of massage. Hihihihihi.

For people deep in all kind of massage and more, dont worry for me, i like massage and more too.

Assuming that you are retired and that that's the reason why you can split your time between your home country and Thailand as described by you, keep in mind that someone aged between 18 and 36 years usually doesn't have that option, which leaves you with a limited choice of candidates from the start.

While you're looking for love, realistically only a "kept boy" can embark on that journey with you, because any other Thai in that age bracket who has a drive of his own and is interested in relocating to a Western country would want to work there, to benefit from the higher salary that can be expected working in a Western country. Which means that they would typically need to stay in one place and couldn't move back and forth every six months, as that wouldn't really work with most better jobs. Most boys of the "kept boy" variety, on the other hand, seem to be happiest in Thailand.

Not impossible to find, but I think that model is a hard sell.

Alexx . Thanks for your post.yours assumptions are correct . Just a couple of years and then I can take my business with more calm . Dedicate to myself and to the man that i will be able to meet.

Your idea of a kept man could be accettable for me if

Age 18 22 yo i think is a limit more could seem bad attitude in the boy.

That the boy agree to grow up in his study, education, learn new lenguages, and to open his mind to find the right way in his life .

My last bf was a not rich

I have known a number of boys who have been happy with older guys they met for many years.  There will always be a money component and you have to be able to accept it .  But you always need to remember a much younger Love interest has to be able to have friends his own age and most importantly it is unlikely you will ever understand the way Thai boys feel towards their family and their wants not necessarily needs.

Hope that makes some sense?

Guest abang1961

Yes I agree I had an affinity with matured Caucasians, regardless of their nationalities.

As I am much older and probably better schooled and can converse in English, I have this disadvantage of enticing these men.

You see what they probably want is a younger guy, physically more attractive than me, mentally more naive (not stupid) like me.  I am much too wise for my own good and it may threaten the farangs as I want to be treated as an equal.  I have accepted to face rejections - most farangs prefer those cute as button boys than a sack like me.... :skydive:

finally something personal. I'm happy. I do not want to create discord in this forum. but only now after rivers of ink and descriptions of mercenaries meetings you start talking to Men to Men. Capital M. I for training, education, deep respect for others regardless of gender, skin color, political beliefs, religion, social status I treat everyone as an equal. This has taught me life is that I want to convey to those who meet me.

perhaps the right question, however, having to generalize, it is possible that these beautiful and sweet Thai boys are able to understand the difference between sex and love, including those who take advantage of their fragility and who just wants to be lucky enough to be close to them, and follow the Way of the road together.

Guest abang1961

Yes being older and so-called smarter and wealthier puts me at a disadvantage to all the Thai guys.

I can't even get SEX from those farangs, much less LOVE to say...

Weeping silently... weeping loudly.. :wub: where is the love..send in the clowns..don't bother they're here...

Guest abang1961

Seeking immunity first..don't kill me for the following remarks.

I reckon it is very difficult to sustain a good relationship with a Thai boy from the bar.

Besides sex and body language, how are we to communicate our feelings and emotions?

How are we able to express our opinions and to have proper discussion about life?

I have seen many broken hearts once the money train is drained or when the farang is "out of sight, out of mind".

Pardon me but reality hurts. 

Of course there will be exception...

Straight men have a different scenario altogether as they may "fathered" a child and feels the special bonding with the new born whereas gay men, what is there for us?