aussie_

Pattaya Xmas and New Year massages

I prefer a slim twink but if you like average build guys or a ladyboy you will surely find a willing masseur at most of the places that i have recently visited below. Massage skills can be ordinary and sometimes excellent but i go more for the fun at these places.

Ice Massage - two sois behind Tukcom. I have visited four times and if the guys are there and the lights are on they are available so very handy when returning to my room at 2am or later. I only had one massage with slim, young looking 19yo Mee and his massage was very skilled and erotic but the other times got straight into some fun with one of the three twinks usually there. I still pay for the massage and they want 500 baht for some light fun which may be a blow job or more but very convenient if you want some quick fun.

Enjoy Masssage - same soi as Ban Dok Mai hotel. I had a very good massage with a twink called Non and he was up for anything afterwards. Nobody else there that interested me and Non has been away the last two days.

Paradise Massage - next to Mosaic. They have two very good looking guys doing massage and a few others plus a ladyboy but one of the hot guys spends all his time attached to his mobile all day and till late at night and I have never seen him take a customer. I might try to detach him from his phone for an hour later today. I did try Mai who is quite slim and tall and his massage was excellent, very firm and willing for a hand job after.

Somjit Massage - across from side entrance to Tukcom. Somjit was my regular massage place on previous visits but they need some new staff as the current crew are very average lookers. They still get customers but not for me at present.

Relax - behind Tukcom. Same as Ice massage and always available if any staff are there. A few twinks and a ladyboy. Not really my favourite place but others like it.

Sea Massage - 2nd road near Boyztown. A more professional massage place with nice rooms and fun is available. One very cute 18yo working there but always busy when i visit. Maybe avoiding my lustful glances or getting better offers.

Alcazar massage places - on 2nd road across from Alcazar. I was walking past and there were three very well defined build guys at adjoining massage places keen to do an oil massage so possibly some extras are available as Vessey previosly reported. It was busy with tourists after the Alcazar show so i might try again at a quieter time but maybe worth a look.

I am sure there must be some hidden gems in the massage places away from the gay entertainment areas in Pattaya. More research is required into North Pattaya and other areas. I did not see anyone near Jomtiem Complex who appealed for a massage and Derby Massage is now closed.

I prefer a slim twink but if you like average build guys or a ladyboy you will surely find a willing masseur at most of the places that i have recently visited below. Massage skills can be ordinary and sometimes excellent but i go more for the fun at these places.

Ice Massage - two sois behind Tukcom.

Enjoy Masssage - same soi as Ban Dok Mai hotel. .

Paradise Massage - next to Mosaic.

Somjit Massage - across from side entrance to Tukcom. nt.

Relax - behind Tukcom. Same as Ice massage and always available if any staff are there. A few twinks and a ladyboy. Not really my favourite place but others like it.

aussie_Thanks for these recent updates on the massage joints.  Do any of the places mentioned around Tuk Com area have private/VIP rooms or are they all the curtained-off style only? I don't mind if the shower is outside the rooms, but much prefer 'private' facilities for the massage part when having oil massage, (like Blue House).  

Is Ice Massage the one next door to the restaurant on the corner opposite Grottinos. (Salt & Pepper?).

I will also be in Jomtien for a short stay at the start of my next month's trip, but never see (m)any reports of the massage joints around Jomtien Complex on the forums, any updates would be appreciated.   

I think Royal House has separate rooms. Also All of Me in Sunee

Yes Royal House does, as you say, but it's a long time since I've been in there as most of the guys seem/are more on the straight/manly side..  All Of Me I previously visited (not recently) and actually had very nice rooms with in-room shower and nice décor, lighting and atmosphere. But I was more interested in the one's aussie_ had specifically mentioned/named in his post as although I had a couple of normal head/foot massages around Tuk Com last trip I didn't get round to oil massages apart from Blue House.

Many of the boys outside these joints are nice guys who always chat as I pass a few times everyday on my way to/from Mosaik. But to be honest previous (a good while ago) visits to a couple of them I found only curtained-off style mats for oil massages, and on more recent trips I couldn't be bothered trying to confirm with the boys out front what exactly the facilities inside were, as if you ask about shower and oil massage or whatever they usually just say 'yes' to everything!  so was hoping for actual experiences of others here with these.       

aussie_Thanks for these recent updates on the massage joints.  Do any of the places mentioned around Tuk Com area have private/VIP rooms or are they all the curtained-off style only? I don't mind if the shower is outside the rooms, but much prefer 'private' facilities for the massage part when having oil massage, (like Blue House).  

Is Ice Massage the one next door to the restaurant on the corner opposite Grottinos. (Salt & Pepper?).

I will also be in Jomtien for a short stay at the start of my next month's trip, but never see (m)any reports of the massage joints around Jomtien Complex on the forums, any updates would be appreciated.   

Ice massage is adjacent to Salt & Pepper which I recommend for good food and friendly service. They are using the more private rooms at Ice massage with a raised bed for oil massage and a floor mattress for Thai massage which is the same 300 baht price as the oil massages. There were 6 guys out front of Ice massage yesterday so more have returned since the new year. Relax Massage behind Tukcom used to charge 100 baht extra for their VIP rooms but I have not been there recently as I was quite happy with the guys at Ice Massage. I take all my clothes and valuables like phone and wallet to the shower at all massage places. As nice as the guys may be it is not worth the risk of leaving your money etc in the room.

Somjit Massage is mostly curtained off rooms with a mattress on the floor, they had some more appealing staff sitting outside when I went past yesterday. It always pay to have a look around the massage places when you arrive as they have a frequent turnover of staff and some are often away for a few days visiting family, boyfriend etc.