ct2005

Bangkok Short Trip 4D3N - Feb 2016

Guest FossilGay
Suffice to say, he was quite verbal during the afters (rate 8/10) & definitely has the stamina for long session.

I don't mean to pry but in what way was the guy from Arena verbal? ;)

Nice report. :)

Guest Shiftman

Day 4 - Leaving Bangkok

Hotel checkout at 11:30am, left my luggage at counter & intended to have another  massage before leaving Bangkok. Initially, I thought of trying Bangkok Massage but then the boy selection might be limited. Hence, I walked over to the Prime Massage & waited till 12:00 noon to have another 2 hr massage (1hr Thai + 1hr Oil) same as yesterday. I didn’t request for masseur selection via iPad ços I was quite confident that most of their masseurs were well trained.

A short but stocky masseur named “Yai” 30yo brought me up to the 4th floor. Unlike the masseur from the previous day, he can speak some Engish & he instructed me to change into the pajamas provided and laid on my back (instead of face down). His technique was different but I could also feel he is a very skilfull masseur from the first few presses. Overall, he delivered a strong & relaxing massage similar to “Don”. Nearing the end of the massage, I was aroused by his “äccidental” brushing of his hand near the groin area. He asked if I am OK … Well, he did not make any proposition to me, so I couldn’t confirm if HE was also possible.

If I remember correctly, the room in the Prime massage has sliding door & possibly no way to lock. Plus, the bathroom is outside the massage room. HJ might be possible but not sure about cuddling & such.

After the massage, again, I was left alone to change while the masseur disappeared downstair to prepare a cup of warm lemongrass tea drink & hot towel. I found him waiting for me at the staircase entrance. There were already a few people having their foot massage at the lounge area at 2pm & some clients waiting outside at the reception area. I would like to pass the tip & get a bear hug from my masseur but was just too conscious of the people around us. I tipped him 600bht & left. Massage (9/10).

Thanks for reading! Till next time :)

Just found your post and saw one of my favorite masseur mentioned here so I just wanna share some with you.
(sorry for digging this topic)

You were fortunate in that day because Monday, is his 'duty shift'.

Normally, masseurs here have duty shift in every week. They have to be there before 10:30AM to do housekeeping (cleaning things, making rooms, etc.) and will be finish at opening time.
Each masseur has a certain date set to do duty shift and also have a certain holiday in weekday.  One day before and the day of duty shift, they will work until 10:30PM but this always has an exception if customer book them in advance.
If you book a masseur to the following day and that following-day is his holiday, unfortunately, it can't be help the masseur must come to work. But don't be too serious. Just go where you available. haha
For other days, they will come to work around 2-3PM but not after 3.30PM (by rules), till midnight. Masseurs with duty shift usually get customers first between noon to 2 PM.

Gone so far, getting back to his massage,
I like that he doesn't use his elbow pressing to the body. I like strong massage, yes, but not with elbow.
His technique seems different as you said but somewhat relaxed when he's doing massage.
In case I got Thai massage room, I prefer him to step on my back using his foot to massage. Well-stepped and pressure. Personally, I love that.

2yrs ago that was my first time massage by him, to be frank, I did some kind of forcing him to get HE (Tried to erect myself and grab his hand).
It was a 'better-do-it-myself' thing so don't expect to much. Well, I think praising him to his muscle body to take his shirt off tends to be more easier.

Nowadays, I'm still massage with him. He's getting more muscular along with his stocky type as he often does bodybuilding workout at Lumphini gym before doing his work.