a447a

Pattaya trip report

Yeah, it can get a bit expensive, that's for sure. A couple of times I had to rush back to my hotel to raid the safe in order to continue my sexploits.

But what price fun? I don't care what it costs, as long as I am enjoying myself. Also, I figure I'm also helping the guys out, as they know they'll have a regular income while I'm there. We are all winners in this game.

I certainly admire your stamina, maybe when I was in my twenties, thirties or forties I could go at it 2 or 3 times a day, but now in my late sixties I am lucky if I can get off once every 3 or 4 days. I'm happy really because my pension would not pay for a sexual appetite as veracious as yours.

Guest spooky60

Don't Give Up Guys in their sixties... I did some research and found that taking supplements of Lysine along with l-argine... zinc with folic acid and to top it off some horny goat weed has really got my libido Sky High. I am coming to sample the boys of Thailand in 50 days and I am raring to go!!!

Guest anonone

Hey a447a. 

Just catching up on my forum reading and really enjoyed your Pattaya tales.  I am very sorry I didn't get to meet up with you as we kind of talked about, but you can probably guess why this trip plans just fell apart.

I share your affinity for Good Boys.  Chet and afro boy are both winners. I am always amazed at the size of Chet's cock.  He really is a sweet guy.

Thanks for your reporting.  Hopefully next time we are both visiting at the same time, things will work out better for a meet.

Cheers.

Biguyby, I rarely get off 3 times a day; twice is enough for me these days. Oh, how things have changed!

"Voracious " is a term my friends back home also use to describe my sexual appetite. But to me, it's normal and I wonder why they are not the same. I just think my Australian friends grew up sexually repressed

And as a gay boy, the 4 or 5 circle jerks every day were the highlight of the school day.

I like sex too and when I am in Thailand I tend to be much more horny than when I am at home. At home I ejaculate on average 3 or 4 times a week. But in Thailand on average 2 times a day (at start of trip sometimes 3 times). But near the end of my trip it is far harder for me to come to orgasm, and some sessions end without me 'cumming'.

From your comment I understand that Japanese males are physically a bit different. For them it is no problem at all to EVERY day ejaculate a few times? I mean, not in a short period of a week, but 2 times having an orgasm every single day, day in day out? A Japanese male can do that? 

When I was a teenager I did not orgasm 4 times EVERY day.  So it is not an age issue. I wish I was Japanese. Your guys can have much more fun just because of dna. We Caucasians can not orgasm every day, day in day out 4 times. Well most of us can't I am sure (unless maybe if you really really force yourself to it). But in Japan it is 100% normal? Everyone does it? Talks about it? Boys in school openly tell they go for a quick wank before next lesson starts? What a country!

Japanese guys have a slightly different way of viewing orgasms. You don't have to be horny to have sex or a wank. If you're not feeling particularly horny, force yourself to have sex and you'll soon get horny and be back into it again. That's how we could jack-off multiple times at school. So I don't think they are physically different and I'm sure they have the same DNA as everyone else. It's just that their technique is different.

I don't know what went on at other high schools, but I have no reason to think it would be any different. All the guys I've ever met have been very blasé about wanking, as it's just something natural that all guys do - akin to taking a piss or brushing your teeth. Their motto was : if it feels good, do it. I couldn't agree more.

And the subject has come up numerous times with my friends at the dinner table in front of mum and dad in a joking fashion. For example, I was visiting a friend one weekend and we were sitting around chatting after dinner. We had to get up early the following morning and I said I didn't have an alarm clock.

"You don't need one," said his 15 year old sister. "His morning wank has woken me for years!"

We all laughed and his mum suggested he keep his door closed! Even granny thought the sister's comment was funny and laughed along.

Being the eldest son he did nothing around the house. His mother would come into his room every day and empty the waste paper basket full of his cum-filled tissues. And he had lots of posters of naked girls on the wall. But that's ok - mum knew that teenage boys look at such photos and jack off, so no embarrassment or surprise there.

I had many a jack off session with my closest friends -some straight, some gay - and then we'd go about our normal business. In Japan, you tend to go out eating and drinking every night and then crash at someone's apartment, all sleeping on the floor. It's the job of the first guy to wake up to prepare the tissues for the morning wank. Makes sense to me.

It's all good.

Anonone, I just read your sad news. I hope we can catch up soon and so knows? You might have found someone new. I doubt you'll have any trouble meeting Mr Right very quickly. I guess it's just a matter of deciding when the right time is to start another relationship.

Thanks, clear. But one more question: these multiple jerk off sessions every day, they ended in orgasm every time?

Or only 1 of them did and the other 3 that day was just jerking off together with friends, without necessarily leading to an orgasm? At least there can't have been much sperm. That needs to be produced too. I think not many males (no matter their age) can orgasm 4 times a day for a prolonged period.

Yep, orgasms every day, every time, but not many spectacular cumshots.

The circle jerks got less frequent as we moved through school. The last 3 years are very tough and in the choice between studying and a quick wank, study usually took priority.

Apart from one guy, who I later discovered was gay - he was my boyfriend through most of school - all the others were straight, so for them, it wasn't really a sexual experience - more like just a fun thing to do.

The Japanese put their sexual prowess down to their diet. Gay guys pay particular attention to what they eat and I leant at an early age never to eat asparagus, as it makes your cum taste and smell really bad. I've never eaten asparagus in my life.

Interesting. I want to visit Japan one day. 

Until now my idea always was that Asian males are less horny, less interested in sex than Western males. 

I read also that many Japanese youth refrain from sex these days, adults have to work too hard and are too tired for sex when they get home.

Here guardian article asking why Japanese youth has no sex anymore:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

The Japanese put their sexual prowess down to their diet. Gay guys pay particular attention to what they eat and I learnt at an early age never to eat asparagus, as it makes your cum taste and smell really bad. I've never eaten asparagus in my life.

After eating asparagus, urine has a particular smell (can be as little as 15 minutes after eating asparagus that urine has that particular smell - personal experience), I didn't know about semen.

I guess it's whatever you want it to be, as long as you are willing to pay. So sure, you can give a guy a blowjob. But these guys are all straight so I doubt they would service you in the same way . But you can always ask.

I can't believe it's been so long since I was in Pattaya. I feel another trip coming on!

Guest anonone

I am curious about the "behind the screen" action at Good Boys.  Is it strictly chuck-wow, or is one able to pleasure the lads orally?

Most are open to receiving oral.  

The Japanese put their sexual prowess down to their diet. Gay guys pay particular attention to what they eat and I leant at an early age never to eat asparagus, as it makes your cum taste and smell really bad. I've never eaten asparagus in my life.

I wonder what food will make our cum sweet n creamy :)

I cant believe that I am so late to this great thread, well written and 'informative' LOL

My trip last August included numerous visits to Good Boys and Chet/Ched (I had him down as Ched), but lovely guy, enormous cock - must be the same one. He was always more than happy for me to replace my hand with my mouth to finish him. 

Several visits to Eros as well.

So easy to spend money, but what great value-for-money you get at both places! 

I have been seeing several boys from

Goodboys one in particular is my

Regular. I did not do it on my last

Trip but he and I did french kissing

Some 69 nipple sucking etc. Condom

Use throughout. I consider him macho

And very handsome. Some may not like

His tatoos.

I have over at my room exclusively. Long

Time offs. Can't wait to see him in

Jan.

That's what is all about for me -value for money. And that's exactly what you get in Sunee. I love it!

Depending on your perspective you either will or won't get value for money at Nice Boy's as we noticed this morning a For Sale sign by the front door.