Guest zenplay

Where to find great massage with 22-25 yo boys ?

Walk along the Silom and you will find your typos aplenty, if you don't like what you see check soi Twilight offers.

And read couple trip reorts on this forum to give you an idea what is available and where. 1 hr should run between 500-1000 for the shop and boy will be looking for about 1000 for massage with extras.

What extras will be is open to negotiation

Some of the best locations can be tucked away somewhat so wandering up and down some of the Sois is very worthwhile. Some places are great for massage, others are great for extras. Finding both in the same masseur is the Grail. Overall, it really depends what you are looking for. My favourite places are Adonis, Hero and Prince as I like both a decent massage and great afters and all three provide that. If I had one tip though, when you go in go for a boy who interacts with you, meets your eyes and smiles. If you go for a great looker but he won't meet your eyes and doesn't smile, chances are you will have an unsatisfactory experience.

Good advice. And such a masseur is more likely (I'd guess) to be gay. Infinitely preferable for me.

I had my first Bangkok massage for ten years ( i was a regular previously) in January . It was at Arena; and it was excellent. Plenty of guys to choose from in the afternoon.