Alizizou

Sado Men Spa,Kuala Lumpur

so. i'll pass.. i would rather go to Bangkok and get me some Tawan/ hero/ prince/ jupiter etc etc... men rather than torturing myself with these vain useless sado men.

you wanted to say " Tawan /arena / prince/ jupiter etc, etc"  , right 

Xiluxer..do you think thailand is highly developed country?..lol..malaysia is second highly developed country in south east asia,behind singapore...

Which year did you get this data??.. guess you haven't been around Thailand long enough to see the difference between our failing country now.. or haven't you noticed our currency is keep on falling into abyss compared to Thai baths.. that means something isn't it?

plus do you know that we are wayyyy behind Thailand and Vietnam in terms of PISA ( maths and science test)

i guess maybe you are one of those people who are in denial that our country is in a sad pathetic situation..

Muscfair..are you sure..i see so many tourist from europe,us and australia at kuala lumpur..some of them like KL more than bangkok..

YOU GOTTA BE JOKING RIGHT????

Bangkok has the most  tourists from every corner of the world and the love Bangkok more than KL... come Songkran and you wouldn't believe your eyes...

i think your are confused with the ones from Bangladesh Pakistan Indonesia.. those illegal immigrants who are flooding in Kuala Lumpur and loveeeeeeee KL so much!!

Guest Promsak

compared to Thai baths.. that means something isn't it?

xiluzer, the Thai currency is BAHT -- far easier to carry around than baths.

Ok its up to you..but i love my country more..

i loved ( past tense) my country too.. but with the current state that it is in.. if have nothing but the feeling of sad, anger and disgust.. we could have been in par with Singapore yet such corruption and mismanagement had hindered us from achieving it.

When in Bangkok, instead of salivating our Tawan muscle men, please spend time opening your eyes and mind and notice the good things that Bangkok has to offer that are different than Malaysia ( price of things, public transport and service, etc etc). 

I would in a heartbeat move to that country not because of the men.. but because i could get a better life and treatment than here in Malaysia...

compared to Thai baths.. that means something isn't it?

xiluzer, the Thai currency is BAHT -- far easier to carry around than baths.

ops... misspelled there.. huhuhuhuhu...

I have to admit that I don't feel a sense of pride for my country. It is badly managed. My friend always says :" it is amazing that a country blessed with so much natural resources could manage to screw up for so many years with minimum progress". I believe that corruption is at its core. And, sadly, it is not going to change anytime soon.

1. "sado" originally means big and stupid.. but it evolves into muscular because most of these malay men are really stupid... they force the public into thinking that sado really means muscular...

2. though the spa tempted me.. but i will give it a pass because based from my experience.. these so called muscular men working in the spa are bunch of fairies.. unlike the ones in Bangkok.

3. Majority of these malay "sado" straight men (i hate that word... because as CT2005 said.. it gives your the feeling of the word sadoisms) are NOT gay friendly. Muslim Malays are bunch of hypocrites.. u can say that gays are an abomination and this and that ... yet other sins they are ok with... some of them are just clueless about how bodybuilding world also involves the gays... last year a famous body builder was caught red handed having an affair with a transvestite.. and they whole malay bodybuilding community crucified him... poor guy... 

4. again most malay muscular sado men are stupid.. they beautify their physical appearance for the sake of.. oh i am muscular and great. They won't take advantage of what they have.. like selling their body for money like the ones in bangkok.. i know it is their right.. but it is a shame and a waste.

5. Malaysia will never be a highly developed country because there are too many restrictions because of the closed minded öh we are muslim and we cannot do this and that".. i giggled everytime i saw pictures of malay muscular men posted their shirtless ripped body in the facebook, and yet they blackened the lower part of the body  because it is against their religion to show that part... then why show at all in the first place.. hah!!

6. let us wait and see how long will that spa lasts... there will be jealous malays report it to the authority (if there are any hanky panky going around behind the scenes).. raids will happen most of the time... ha ha... that's the way of life in malaysia

and yes.. i have been around the block long enough and had many distasteful experience with these malay muscular men...

so. i'll pass.. i would rather go to Bangkok and get me some Tawan/ hero/ prince/ jupiter etc etc... men rather than torturing myself with these vain useless sado men.

Xiluzer..just because most malay muscular men didnt selling their bodies for money,doesnt meant they are stupid..you are stupid if you thinking that way..

Im sorry if my writing in english is not very good but hey..its still better than most of thai people..right?..LOL..

Xiluzer..just because most malay muscular men didnt selling their bodies for money,doesnt meant they are stupid..you are stupid if you thinking that way..

Im sorry if my writing in english is not very good but hey..its still better than most of thai people..right?..LOL..

yes they are stupid because they do not fully use the advantage that they have.. don't tell me it never cross your mind when you see the gorgeous sado men and wish that they would go for the gay for pay route... and.. when asked politely.. they felt offended said it is so immoral and sinful.. yet behind closed doors, they would still do it with beautiful trannies..

i come from the most islamic state in malaysia.. i've been around the block for too long and seen so many things... sometimes it feels frustrated if i don't turn myself into a drag queen.. straight men would curse me and said that the Prophet will disown me and i would go straight to Hell... but if i come back with a wig and turn myself into a beautiful fake woman.. they would straight away flirt with you and gladly give their dick to you... no questions asked... but they never realise that they are actually fucking a man in a wig and a dress... ha ha.. they could have made money instead by involving in that kind of scenario... and that is one of the reason why i said some of them are stupid!!!

heyyyyyyyyy!!! don't you dare patronise my beloved Thai people.. just because you have an adequate background in English means you are far better than them...!!

thanks ct2005 and witty.. glad that there are actually Malaysians in this forum who are aware of what is going on with our country today...

yes they are stupid because they do not fully use the advantage that they have.. don't tell me it never cross your mind when you see the gorgeous sado men and wish that they would go for the gay for pay route... and.. when asked politely.. they felt offended said it is so immoral and sinful.. yet behind closed doors, they would still do it with beautiful trannies..

I think social stigma & the law do not allow them to openly go for the "gay for pay" route. If they are in the massage industry that caters to the gay clientele, I feel they are already taking advantage of their physical assets. Providing massage with extra service is already gay for pay. Massage with extras is also a form of prostitution. However, no one like to be associated with the word "prostitution" or "gay for pay" or simply "gay". Most Malay masseurs I met would say that they are bi. However, I tend to believe otherwise. It just sounds better & acceptable this way. I think it is a similar thinking with having a fling with trannies.

Hmmm..very sad to read your story..i'm symphatized...maybe because you not rich and beauty like nursajat thats why guy not interest in you..you need to try harder than..or maybe i can share your pic here as promotion?

oh goody!!! can you do so cuz currently i am in that kind of profession and so needing the money to go to Bangkok.. ha ha... i am sooooo poor and ugly.. surely Vinapu, Christian and among other in this forum who have seen me in real life can agree with that.. ha ha!!!

btw.. i am not angry .. it is just a personal opinion about most of the sado men in our country.. if it sounds harsh then i am sorry.

i am sooooo poor and ugly.. surely Vinapu, Christian and among other in this forum who have seen me in real life can agree with that.. ha ha!!!

btw.. i am not angry .. it is just a personal opinion about most of the sado men in our country.. if it sounds harsh then i am sorry.

no you are not ugly and judging by your spending habits when we bar hop neither you are poor.

Not that is anything wrong with either. Lot of poor  people have a good heart and being ugly  did not prevent Hunchback from Notre Dame and Donald Trump to gain world wide fame

But you also insult our country and our religion..for me and for mostly others malaysian,its unacceptable...

It's just too heated, nothing insulting in venting an opinion that country is misgoverned.

I follow world politics as close as  Thai gay forums and sadly in last few years  Malaysian government is not getting much of a good press for way is conducting  your country affairs .

as for religion part , saying that temple building is ugly or people in the temple shabbily dressed is not insulting religion more than complaining about the hot weather is insulting the sun. 

Not just the Malaysian government, but the Penang state government under the stewardship of a Chinese christian is also not getting much of a good press lately due to corruption and abuse of power. Sadly the Chinese in Malaysia like to think that they are above corruption & abuse of power.

Witty: that is s a rather sweeping statement to make to say the Chinese like to think that way. Although I agree the people in power like to stay in power, with a reasonably a large proportion of wealth in the hands of ethnic-Chinese businessmen and the politically-empowered ethnic-Malay families. A fair number of below-income chinese families are suffering from the internal strife caused by corruption at multiple levels. 

I tried to stay away from discussion like these because I came to thi forum to enjoy discussions (and images) of thailand and it wonderful men but I am very saddened when I hear commentary about racial divide in my country which serves to only harm by making it more obvious who is at fault, rather than accepting the burden of responsibility and action as citizens of the country. Do you think the Malays and Indians and other ethnicities think themselves as righteous members of society or just as likely to hold themselves above the law as well. I think its the wealth divide that cultivates those thoughts, not the ethnicity. Its a Malaysian cultural problem. Pointing fingers at ethnicities helps no one.  

To everyone else reading, I apologize for this outburst but I am disheartened when it seems easier to cast blame in such a blanket statement toward any particular ethnicity (read: racism) instead of looking at much deeper rooted issues of power play/struggle within the socio-economics and political agendas within my country. 

Guest abang1961

Abridged from the Singapore pledge

We, the citizens of gaydom,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity
and progress for our circle.

I reckon that we need to chill and not get out of context here.  

Just go with the flow.. giving everyone the same treatment, equal opportunity to venture.

I have just the right song for this.. En Vogue "Free your mind".