TotallyOz

Gay Massage in Bangkok: A Happy Ending Necessity

Any "str8 massage" to recommend in bkk? Somehow.. i prefer those str8/manly/boyish/rugged boys working in those random "str8/normal massage shop" than the fem ones in shops labelled as "gay massage shops"... hehehe :p

just running through all places mentioned in the posts above will keep you occupied for many trips, start with Arena

Guest samlore

That's the deal.  Your input then helps others :) In terms of Arena the manager is a young guy and is very helpful.  Let me recommend Nuk for your first :)

Thanks for the recommendation :-)

Can recommend the place (good choice of boys, good prices, good rooms).

For regular customers, they offer one free massage for every eight without expiry dateline. You are given a card where you accumulate the stamps at every visit.

Guest samlore

As promised a couple of weeks ago, I've written up my experience at Arena.

It turns out that it’s in the same building as the place where I went to exchange money (Super Rich, which I think I’d read somewhere in these message boards usually offers the best exchange rate, and judging by the rates offered at other places as I was walking there, this seemed to be true.

To the left of Super Rich, there’s an escalator and if you go up to the third floor, you’ll know you’ve hit the right place when you see some hot guys hanging around. Today there were only three, but somehow I’d arrived at 3pm, rather than 4pm, apparently the best time to get there according to their website. Still unsure whether I was actually going to go in or not, one of the guys suggested that I had a look. So I did. After all, I thought, I could always change my mind and leave if I got cold feet at the last minute.

Thanks, DivineMadman, for your description of what happens next. Although I had a clear idea, I was completely unprepared for what did happen. I walked in and there were about twenty guys chatting and hanging out. I sat down with the manager and suddenly, with almost military precision, the guys formed a line and started marketing themselves - smiling, flexing, saying “I love you.” I had my eye on one short, muscular guy and was about to choose him when I remembered emailbroken’s recommendation - Nuk - so I asked the manager if Nuk was there. And he was, but there are two of them. One was already with a customer and the other was the guy I had in mind. So I chose him.

I asked the manager what happens next and he simply said “You go with boy”, and before I could protest that I hadn’t chosen a massage or described what I wanted, I found myself following Nuk to a room upstairs. I had a shower and lay on the massage waiting for Nuk to shower, still not feeling totally relaxed because we hadn’t agreed prices or services, so when he came out of the shower, I said I wanted a one-hour massage, no fucking, no sucking, no rimming.

For the first part of the massage, I was lying face down, and it was a very good massage - he pulled, and pushed and squeezed and rubbed in all the right places - and then I turned over onto my back for the next part. It was obvious that I was attracted to him, and he seemed to get off on being told how hot he was, flexing and telling me to touch while continuing to massage me all over until the very happy end. Afterwards, he massaged me a bit more and then he washed me in the shower. 

I tipped him 1000 baht and went downstairs to pay the 590 baht for the massage. All in all, great value and if this Nuk was the same as the one you recommended, emailnbroken, thank you! Lovely body and personality :-) My only criticism is that the manager (if he was the manager) could have done more to put a newbie at ease at the beginning. (I think I told him it was my first time.)

There were several guys I could have chosen and I may go back and have a four-handed massage. Obviously I’d need to tip each guy, but would I also pay double for the massage?

As promised a couple of weeks ago, I've written up my experience at Arena.

It turns out that it’s in the same building as the place where I went to exchange money (Super Rich, which I think I’d read somewhere in these message boards usually offers the best exchange rate, and judging by the rates offered at other places as I was walking there, this seemed to be true.

To the left of Super Rich, there’s an escalator and if you go up to the third floor, you’ll know you’ve hit the right place when you see some hot guys hanging around. Today there were only three, but somehow I’d arrived at 3pm, rather than 4pm, apparently the best time to get there according to their website. Still unsure whether I was actually going to go in or not, one of the guys suggested that I had a look. So I did. After all, I thought, I could always change my mind and leave if I got cold feet at the last minute.

Thanks, DivineMadman, for your description of what happens next. Although I had a clear idea, I was completely unprepared for what did happen. I walked in and there were about twenty guys chatting and hanging out. I sat down with the manager and suddenly, with almost military precision, the guys formed a line and started marketing themselves - smiling, flexing, saying “I love you.” I had my eye on one short, muscular guy and was about to choose him when I remembered emailbroken’s recommendation - Nuk - so I asked the manager if Nuk was there. And he was, but there are two of them. One was already with a customer and the other was the guy I had in mind. So I chose him.

I asked the manager what happens next and he simply said “You go with boy”, and before I could protest that I hadn’t chosen a massage or described what I wanted, I found myself following Nuk to a room upstairs. I had a shower and lay on the massage waiting for Nuk to shower, still not feeling totally relaxed because we hadn’t agreed prices or services, so when he came out of the shower, I said I wanted a one-hour massage, no fucking, no sucking, no rimming.

For the first part of the massage, I was lying face down, and it was a very good massage - he pulled, and pushed and squeezed and rubbed in all the right places - and then I turned over onto my back for the next part. It was obvious that I was attracted to him, and he seemed to get off on being told how hot he was, flexing and telling me to touch while continuing to massage me all over until the very happy end. Afterwards, he massaged me a bit more and then he washed me in the shower. 

I tipped him 1000 baht and went downstairs to pay the 590 baht for the massage. All in all, great value and if this Nuk was the same as the one you recommended, emailnbroken, thank you! Lovely body and personality :-) My only criticism is that the manager (if he was the manager) could have done more to put a newbie at ease at the beginning. (I think I told him it was my first time.)

There were several guys I could have chosen and I may go back and have a four-handed massage. Obviously I’d need to tip each guy, but would I also pay double for the massage?

If the guy had amazing rock hard pecs, that's the Nuk I was recommending :)

Guest samlore

If the guy had amazing rock hard pecs, that's the Nuk I was recommending :)

Must be the same one - great recommendation :-)

great report , I'm glad you kept your promise, 

hopefully Arena wasn't  only place you visited  and this visit was not your only one at Arena  

check your PM

Just doing my bit to give back after everything I've learnt on here :-)

I'll do a trip report when I get home.

very true, there is HJ and HJ..... interestingly, there is a guy at The Prime massage who does a particularly sensual massage followed by particularly expert HJ, so I've been booking him a few times. Of course (for those who don't know), The Prime is not a full-service gay shop, but a regular "legit" shop, i.e. masseur stays fully clothed the entire time (exceptions may prove the rule, but depend on personal chemistry), no shower together, and even HJ is not guaranteed (had guys completely ignore a raging hard on during the massage).

I'm rather inexperienced in wthe massage scene. My question is simple. How do I know if they will suck? For me the HJ is not enough, and i don't really care about fucking, but a nice massage ending in nice long bj and/or 69 would be the ultimate. But how do I know if the boy will do that before I choose him? I Feel this is a rather stupid question, but I've always been curious about this.

I'm rather inexperienced in wthe massage scene. My question is simple. How do I know if they will suck? For me the HJ is not enough, and i don't really care about fucking, but a nice massage ending in nice long bj and/or 69 would be the ultimate. But how do I know if the boy will do that before I choose him? I Feel this is a rather stupid question, but I've always been curious about this.

You have to ask the manager at the time of selection.  It's not a problem.  Some places will expect you to tell the manager you like a particular guy and then you specify exactly what you want and the manager will confirm whether or not he does that.  If yes, then you're good to go.  If no, then it's a no pressure re-pick.  Other places you can tell what you want and the manager can make recommendations.  As often as not the manager will not pass on your specifics to the masseur, so you might also ask the manager to tell the guy what you want.  He's not a mind reader.  Communication = happy ending for all.

As often as not the manager will not pass on your specifics to the masseur, so you might also ask the manager to tell the guy what you want.  He's not a mind reader.  Communication = happy ending for all.

Very good point / my underline /.

Boy is not a mind reader but if client  makes right moves he will get what you are waiting for.

One can talk directly to a boy which would be  my preferred way if I had any specifics in mind, of course as long as he can speak some of the language you speak.

Don't be shy as they heard it all before

All boils down to what is important to you, some will go for massage with sex as side dish in whatever form, for others it will be 

sex part which is important with massage as a side or even distraction.

Keep your mind open, when you both are undressed you may change your priorities either way and so may the boy.

Or just go for a boy you like look of the most and who smiles at you and see what happens. You may be happier even if not all mechanics will work. That's may way and not only mine on this forum , after all you are looking for warm human not a sex / massage machine. And if he likes you he may be more accommodating to what you like too.

Once one of Arena boys offed long time confessed to me  that he only agreed to go long time, his first ever , after he talked to other boys who vouched for me.

In now-defunct FanClub was  a boy who would not agree to a kissing beforehand but in the room he turned out to be good kisser. He wanted to sniff the client so to speak  and actually openly admitted it.

That's the beauty of human interaction, witch turns to just a charmer and sometimes other way around.