dellboy

sunee , boyztown or jomtiem ?

Ok, thank you, we will try. At past we found Sea Falcon too much touristic and too much "redneck" - hordes drunk crying redneck Germans...

If you are staying at BB Inn, you only have to walk 10 meters to the (new) Sand Bar restaurant which is the remodeled Sea Falcon restaurant. Excellent breakfast, lunches and dinners. Big improvement over the Sea Falcon IMHO. The area near the 7-11 is like a ghost town with the Bondi, Bookazine, TMB, GSB exchange booths all closed.

This is the restaurant I referred to in my earlier post.

We ate there twice last year (one was on Christmas Eve) and enjoyed our dinners. They also have live jazz some evenings and I believe Salsa Dancing although we didnt go that night.

It's a nice, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend making a reservation for dinner as the two nights we were there it was full.

This is the restaurant I referred to in my earlier post.

We ate there twice last year (one was on Christmas Eve) and enjoyed our dinners. They also have live jazz some evenings and I believe Salsa Dancing although we didnt go that night.

It's a nice, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend making a reservation for dinner as the two nights we were there it was full.

The owner of BB and the Sand Bar are the same person. He bought both about a year ago and has upgraded and remodeled both.

Guest ryanasia

Okay looked again and found a shot that is decent for this site. It's just a tease but there you go. To keep the thread on topic I still vote for Jomtien.

post-10435-0-83405200-1470851826_thumb.jpg