Guest jones

Any Hotels or rooms WITHOUT 24hr reception bangkok and pattaya

Vinapu - it was a couple of years ago. I had arrived back from Vietnam that evening and had partially unpacked but then rushed out to catch the show at Bbb without locking the safe. Easily done !.

it was whall who actually asked about the safe.

I sympathize with you on the issue as it happened  at least twice to me . Left safe opened to discover it upon return from bar with horror and spend whole night between entertaining the boy and thinking if I was robbed or forgot to close. So far always second choice luckily.

Rob means take with force, which was not the case.

But how do you say "became a victim of a theft" in one verb? I have been thiefed? I have been stolen from?

I know you don't swear but I'd say " I have been fucked up" and should in the post above instead of ' robbed'.

By the way I think opening safe by force would qualify as robbery even if done in  the absence, hope native English speakers will chip in 

Guest FossilGay

When I lived in the Dark Side, it was not not uncommon to see farangs who liked boys and girls of dubious age moving into the neighbourhood.  Living in a condo with nosey farang neighbours and watchful security was not conducive to their proclivities  and suburban Thais could always be relied upon to turn the other cheek if it's not their children who were being victimised.

It was the main reason why I moved out from the suburb and back into a condo.

Well, thanks for the update on the Flamingo.  Was there any sign of customers ? 

Their old website is gone and I still don't see any availability on the booking websites.   In any case, I'm not planning to stay there, but it is a nice back up option.

Flamingo definitely still up and running, including the old cleaning lady ...

(well she sits outside rather than runs ..lol )

I wonder how they actually market the rooms now.   They used to have a website and a presence on booking.com.

don't be shy, walk  like you own the place and on hearing any comments  and tell them in no uncertain terms ' none of your fucking business, mind your job".

Generally speaking Pattaya and shyness are not blending well

I am not sure about the 'non of your fucking business', but the walk like you own the place is spot on.

I am just returned from my last holiday and my stay at the Queen Victoria on Soi 6. The 60+ Soi 6 bars are stuffed full of Thai girls and ladyboys but no boys. 

But everyone of my long-times this holiday was a boy, and to start with I tried to hide them - and then I thought 'fuck it!' this is my holiday and these are my choices. 

Not only did nobody among the hotel staff say a derogatory word, they even quite took to some of the lads

Haven't stayed there since in 2014 they were apparenty overbooked and John relocated me to Kingfisher's next door without telling me in advance. Website works fine for me, but I think hasn't been updated for 2 or 3 years. You could try and contact them on Facebook.

Guest FossilGay

Haven't stayed there since in 2014 they were apparenty overbooked and John relocated me to Kingfisher's next door without telling me in advance. Website works fine for me, but I think hasn't been updated for 2 or 3 years. You could try and contact them on Facebook.

Is John still directly involved with 2 Guys?  I've heard several conflicting stories.  Some people say it's been under a different management for a while now.

The arrangement now at twoguys is that

John does not have a direct every day

Role in day to day operations. Aek who

Who worked there before is now doing the

Bulk of management. You will not see

John at breakfast most mornings.

But you will see the same expat crowd

And frequent "tourists" like myself.

Aek is doing a very good job by the way

And even did some redecorating of the

Patio and lobby.

The patio now has complete privacy from