GoldMember

Here I go again - BKK Oct 2016 report

What is this orgy you mention?

It is the venue I described on my last post. It is called O-Party and hosted in R3 sauna. More details about it here: https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/r3-sauna/

It starts every Saturday at 20:30. But verify it before arriving. I Lined with them before arriving. Their Line ID is: R3sauna

They are hosting tomorrow a speacial Halloween Orgy party with foam and fun. Wish I was there. Would really love to hear from someone about that if by chance any of you get the opportunity to go there tomorrow.

thank you for great and very dynamically written report. Certainly you know how to go about having fun in BKK.

I'm envious you landed Pong at Prince ,never had such luck myself.  I hope he looks in flesh as gorgeous as in the pictures .

All the best with baby and hope you will have a chance to return to LOS in the future

I'm confused. I thought you said BKK was 2nd best city in the world and I asked what is the best?

I got it and it's why I answered

it 's probably my faulty English, I was trying to say that I second Gold's  opinion about BKK being best city which IMHO is.

First, Thank you all for the nice feedback and the warm wishes! 

Second, some of you PM'd to get some pics and details which I supplied. I do expect a nice and detailed trip report in return :) 

I am very very impressed by your ability to measure fat % by just looking at someone's face. Amazing!

It is the result of years of objectification of the male body. This is my gay super power LOL.

I think I am going to bring tape measure too. 

You should! It is the best muscle worship foreplay and gets both sides into the mood. Enjoy :)

That place charges 4x more if you're over 50? No thank you. That's ageism and I'll pass.

Yes - It is the first time I encountered that sort of Ageism. It is one of the most ugliest forms I have ever witnessed. It is quite clear that they want a certain crowd over there and wish to preserve it that way.  In that manner, Babylon is way better and I think people of all ages, races, shapes and sizes can feel welcomed there. 

thank you for great and very dynamically written report. Certainly you know how to go about having fun in BKK.

I'm envious you landed Pong at Prince ,never had such luck myself.  I hope he looks in flesh as gorgeous as in the pictures .

All the best with baby and hope you will have a chance to return to LOS in the future

Thank you for the guidance and helping discovering my way to have fun in BKK. 

Regarding Pong, he does look as the pictures I was shown - kinda tall, muscular, sexy tattoos. He is not as lean as the photos show but still in very good shape. The photos do not show his shyness and insecurity which are kinda the opposite of what you think he will be. But maybe it was just in our encounter. But he was sweet and kind.

Thanks again and I do hope I will have a chance to return. I think I will. Time will tell. 

Guest FossilGay

It's already 5 days since this short and intense adventure ended. It was yet another great trip that I will surely remember and cherish. I really needed this one, my life is about to change upside down with the upcoming baby and I felt I needed my last chance for a true, self-centered, hedonistic, gay trip. I feel that I got it and can now approach more calmly this upcoming big change. In a matter of weeks we will be flying to the USA for the birth (it’s a surrogacy process in the USA because in Israel, gay couples can’t do that yet). I am both excited and scared. But at least I know now I had my last adventure before everything changes.    

A lovely sentiment and I wish you and your soon-to-be new family all the best!

Thank you and Shabbat Shalom to you too. :good:

thanks mr gold for this and your previous stories.
i had some (more or less) comparable experiences in thailand, as a 40 yrs old israeli.
still, you gave me many inspirations <3

if you happen to come to berlin, let me know. can have a drink and/or go to laboratory.

My pleasure! And thank you for this comment that allowed me to read again my latest bangkok adventure. Just 10 months ago. Seems like forever ago. I need to return. Hopefully soon.

Surprisingly, I am coming to Berlin next month with my partner. Or maybe not so suprising since Berlin is the second best gay city in the world :)

We plan on doing the standard gay Berlin experience: GMF, Lab.oratry, Boiler etc. Since I'm with my partner, I'd prefer not to meet with a forum member that has read my posts :) but I'll take your offer next time I'll travel solo to Berlin or if we meet in BKK (hopefully I'll be there for NYE with Offra and Sagi).

קצת עופרה לקינוח,

https://youtu.be/mlqGaQhxgmc