numazu

CROWDSOURCING: Best Massage Options for a Non-massage Customer

Thanks for all the advice. So my massage itinerary so far, based on this thread:

1. Arrival - Senso or Tao from BBB Inn to get rid of jet lag.

2. Second day - Prince (any particular boy I can look out for?)

​3. Third day - Arena (again, any boy that stands out?)

I'll try the four hands in either 2nd day or third day. Where is four hands better to try at? Prince or Arena?

If rumors will be proven true in Dec we may have Hero re-opened so I'd replace Prince with Hero but watch this and other forums for reports how Hero  works after resurrection.

After all boys may be happy in places where they are working already now and they may have staffing problem.

As for 4 hands this is an exercise you must make your own decisions based on your guts only. Either Prince and Arena may be worth of trying due to big pool of boys available. You pick up one you like and let him to pick up second one subject to your blessings, at least this is what I'd do.

Bangkok Massage soi twilight may be good place to try for 4 hands , specially that you can choose boy/s/ without even going inside  

i have to say my experience with 4 hands is very average.  

remember 1 of the criteria mentioned is quality of massage.... be very careful, with 2 separate people pulling, prodding and stroking you both at different tempos, strengths, styles, it can be a sensory overload.  any difference between the 2 is magnified greatly when they are not in sync.   

by far the worse massage i had. 

If rumors will be proven true in Dec we may have Hero re-opened so I'd replace Prince with Hero but watch this and other forums for reports how Hero  works after resurrection.

After all boys may be happy in places where they are working already now and they may have staffing problem.

OK great. I've been regretting not being able to go to Hero when it was open. I trust that you guys will tell me if the new Hero reaches the previous heights of the old one. Did you guys say today, November 30, is the opening of the new Hero?

i have to say my experience with 4 hands is very average.  

remember 1 of the criteria mentioned is quality of massage.... be very careful, with 2 separate people pulling, prodding and stroking you both at different tempos, strengths, styles, it can be a sensory overload.  any difference between the 2 is magnified greatly when they are not in sync.   

by far the worse massage i had. 

Darn. The consensus on 4-hand massage has been bad to average. I'm thinking it is not worth it. I thought all those hands would be titillating, and superior to a mere 2 hands. Maybe not? Maybe it is just like a regular 3-way, it seems good on paper but execution is another thing.

A realy good (single) masseur can sometimes give you the sensation of a 4-hand, with just 2 hands busy. Its not very common and I would say about 2-3% of cases it happens and as always, one never knows when and by whom, but its worth it searching for it-and then (thats different from the lotteree-once you have the winning ticket, you can keep it and win again) stick to it. Probably only do-able for those staying longer.

Never had a problem with 4 hands massages, always picked one boy and had him pick the other then on for the massage and fun

A realy good (single) masseur can sometimes give you the sensation of a 4-hand, with just 2 hands busy. Its not very common and I would say about 2-3% of cases it happens

reminds me massage I had at Sun beside Tawan, boy was working so fast that I was almost sure he has 3 hands and all there busy LOL

Numazu is right about 4 hands - on paper is good but execution is another thing but I's advise everybody to try using TMax approach above