floridarob

Advice on weekend trip from BKK?

Going to BKK for a month in Jan-Feb and would like some advice on other good places to go....not cultural but for night/bed fun.

I've been to PP Cambodia (was ok), Taiwan, China, Pattaya, Chiang Mai.

I'm looking for someplace that will be inexpensive to go to/from within Thailand or closeby.

A German friend that lives in BKK (for MANY years) says he doesn't go to gogo bars or Discos gets all his hookups on apps....he said I'd like Ubon.

Any input/ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

Guest abang1961

Really I've ZERO experience in hiring Thai services..

However if you are looking for non commercial fun, head to the saunas.

Babylon is a sort of gay mecca - men of all shapes and sizes are there...

**There are quite a number of tourists (like me) who are non-Thai, non-commercial but still Asians floating and flaunting around in various apps ..try Grindr, Hornet, Gay Romeo, Jack'd and even that Chinese app, Blued.

Pattaya would be my first choice, for price and proximity to Bangkok. I like Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai, and a recent visit to Phuket Patong was a surprise that the bars are ok (but I don't like a lot of other things about Phuket Patong, details here http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/phuket-patong-29nov2016.html)

Recent visit to Taiwan Taipei saunas ok, gay hot spring great.

Ubon, short for Ubon Ratchathani. Last time I was there, I didn't find anyone I would be interested on hornet in within 100 km! But from Two years ago I remember spotting many cute boys in Udon, short for Udon Ratchathani, and friends confirm. There is no explanation for this, as both towns are in Esan.