Pattaya Gogo Bars 2016

Cupidol

Now relocated next to Panorama. Has the best selection of lads I have seen here for several years. Mostly in white underwear.

In peak season, the place is full of customers, to the extent where boys sometimes have to sit on your lap due to insufficient space. How gogo bars should be. I never saw the old Cupidol like this.

There is a clear risk that short time might indeed be short, as boys try to fit in more customers in one night.

Toy Boys

Smaller than normal selection compared with visits in previous years, but perhaps I was just there after a few offs.

Vasa

Where did all the twinks go?

Kawaii Boys

About 8 people working there, of which 1 or 2 were fine examples of twinks.

Power Boys

One or 2 cute twinks, tall & slim

Eros

The usual anarchy. A good place to be for some fun in a bar,

Any close view to DreamBoy ?

Last 10 days in DreamBoy on his first stage dance new Thai boy. 19 years old, nice body /slim muscular /, name Tee, acting top only, nice good size cock. Four front teeth after bike accident is missing.  Still he is shy to dance. He have boyfriend so perhaps know well how to fuck and satisfy bottom. He looks for short time only due to partnership. Yesterday take him off first customer to close explore.

I know him from his massage work in my room.

Any close inspection about him ?

360°

There was one cute twink on stage and a couple with customers. The remaining guys on stage were larger and not my type at all. The bar has a strange L shaped layout, with pillars so if you sit in front of the main stage, it's difficult to see who is on the smaller stage. And they don't enforce any rotation, so sit in front of the boys you like. Moderately pushy mamasan, but he can be seen off without too much difficulty.

Nice Boys (Sunnee)

Had about 3 nice twinks on my first visit, plus their usual mix of scruffy tattooed types. On my second visit, only one of them was on the stage.

Have not yet visited Dream Boys. I don't plan to visit A-Bomb or Boys Boys Boys.

As said in my opening post, Cupidol has the best selection of boys I have seen for some time. They also have a lot of customers right now in high season. I suspect some of their lads might be earning good money getting 2 or more short time offs in a night.

Moderately pushy...that's an understatement ...it's the dreaded fucking Leila...

Compared with the pond life mamasans at Classic Boys, Leila is no problem. I moved him on pretty swiftly.

I go into gogo bars to look at & possibly off boys, not to have & conversation with a mamasan.

Guest ronnie4you

Nothing to worry about, both recommendations were good. A-Bomb had six boys on stage , all of whom could have found clients. I gave #17 my 100 baht tip for being the cutest, but he didn't match up to the guy I had my eye on from Panorama.

Cupidol had about 20 guys on stage, but they all had, shall we say, a very youthful appearance.. Plenty of cute ones, but also very feminine ones. They all seemed to get along well, but if my eye even wandered to one of them, he began flirting with my wallet. I kept it closed! I can see why others might not. The guy next to me was buying drinks for three within minutes of arriving.

Now I wonder if anyone wants to know about the two sex shows we went to...

Nothing to worry about, both recommendations were good. A-Bomb had six boys on stage , all of whom could have found clients. I gave #17 my 100 baht tip for being the cutest, but he didn't match up to the guy I had my eye on from Panorama.

Cupidol had about 20 guys on stage, but they all had, shall we say, a very youthful appearance.. Plenty of cute ones, but also very feminine ones. They all seemed to get along well, but if my eye even wandered to one of them, he began flirting with my wallet. I kept it closed! I can see why others might not. The guy next to me was buying drinks for three within minutes of arriving.

Now I wonder if anyone wants to know about the two sex shows we went to...

Sure we want to know view from your Pattaya visit 8P 

Guest ronnie4you

My Pattaya report willl probably not please real fans of the city. And it is indeed a city, far evolved from my first visit in 1987. Then we stayed at a hotel which was on Beach Road in about the spot where the Swensen's is. There was no Royal Garden mall. But, they had great bars.

Now I wouldn't describe the bars as great. We peeked in some, and watched groups of people leave others, so we didn't bother with those. Also, we did not go to Sunnee Plaza. We did go to the gay beach in Jomtien. I can remember being there when pedophiles looked for boys there. I was so schocked to see a very young kid on an old man's lap asking if he would fuck him. No more of that.

But there was a very cute blond teen there with his parents. He was wearing a bikini, so I know he was not American. American teens feel they need to cover their knees at the beach!

Oh, the sex shows. Boyz, Boyz, boys...what a catchy tune. We sat watching the parade of both customers and clients and it was people watching at its best. The same boys that could be offed at the bar would not give you the time of day on the street. We were glad we went to BBB because they had the most boys, the handsomest boys, and the most spirit. Yes, too many girls. My first choice, a very handsome guy, was offed by a girl within minutes. A woman who apparently worked there kept standing in front of the Dick that was hard or most worth watching.

But the show was worth watching. It started with the hard cocks and went on to a masturbation that had the audience aghast, and many of them quite wet! That was a cum shot!

After were attempts to show guy on guy action that came across as a bit lame. What is it with the golf balls? People kept throwing them at the performers and it was a nuisance as they just got in the way

Finally, the breakdancers were just about the best you could expect to see.

We went to X-Boys for their show. It was not as good, to be kind. The guys did seem to try but the show was hampered by the lack of any cute guys. I don't want to be harsh or cruel, but the performers were not attractive, and that is pulling my punches. I don't recommend the place. They did have the same break dancers, and a bit bigger stage for them to strut, but they didn't get the crowd reaction that they did at BBB, and it showed.

Pattaya was quite crowded. It was a holiday time, but gosh, where do they all come from? Some very hot straight guys, but just loads of people everywhere we went. And I can remember when Second Road wasn't even fully paved...oh, I am getting nostalgic again, but there was a time when the Ambiance was in its glory and cute guys were everywhere. Is it my age showing?

Guest DThump

My Pattaya report willl probably not please real fans of the city.

My first trip to Pattaya was 1992 when I was visiting BKK and a friend suggested we go to Pattaya for the weekend. It was surreal, we spent crazy nights in Sunee Plaza mostly crazy at Crazy Dragon and other unbelievably wonderful go go bars in Sunee and Boystown which was packed with go go bars, my favorite was Thai Boys now long gone. The beach was full of boys, mostly the same ones that worked in the bars in the evening.......It was all too good to be true and too good to last.

Guest DThump

Im surprised. I thought Crazy Dragon didn't open till at least 10 years later.  Was there an earlier Crazy Dragon?

10 years later would have had it 2002, as it was the first gay go go in Sunee it was quite a bit earlier.

Cupidol had about 20 guys on stage, but they all had, shall we say, a very youthful appearance.. Plenty of cute ones, but also very feminine ones.

All the ones I spoke to were over 18, mostly over 20, although I would certainly say they have a fresh looking group in there. 

Guest DThump

I heard that was called Crazy Pub. Surely Crazy dragon opened much much later?

Crazy Pub was an open air beer bar adjacent to Crazy Dragon Go Go both initially owned by German Peter....R.I.P....both later to change hands many times.