Guest ronnie4you

Arena Experiences

Guest ronnie4you

Last night we went to Arena sauna because I have liked it in the past. There was no sign to direct us, but we knew it was on the top floor now. The newer space is okay. I picked a guy named, I think, Gaay-ow. Not especially built, but nice looking, nice smile. His massage began with the left leg. Occasionally there would be a stroke near the butt, but the leg was getting such a massage that I took his hands and placed them on the other leg. He misunderstood and thought I wanted them on my butt, which I did, but just not then.

I went with the flow and he gave me a super butt massage. When I came half-way or so through the hour, I thought the massage would be over, but he kept going. A very nice boy. He did not cum or even get hard. He showered me well, then I gave him 1500 baht. He did not look at it, at least that I could see, but informed me that if I came back, he was there for me. The bill for the house was 460 baht.

The husband had such a different experience. He, too, got the lengthy leg massage but with no hint of more to come, so he aborted rather than do what I did. The boy did offer to get him another boy, which was declined. I returned to the.lobby to see a frustrated hubby whilst I was all smiles. He did not tip nor was it expected. I might note that his guy was my first choice. I asked the mama san. If I should keep looking, or was this boy really good. He declined to answer, which should have been a hint. The boy was short with washboard abs and a nice smile. I wouldn't have aborted, but he did, which leaves me at My Hero writing to you. I would say that I very much did not like the mama-san, but it was neither here nor there. He is a fuctionary.

abort? why would you do that? even if there was no hint of more to come, maybe no hint YET. They all have their different styles, so just wait and see.... aborting guarantees nothing more to come. At worst, you'd get the full time's worth of a massage if there were actually no extras to cum (which I would think highly unlikely at a full service shop like Arena, to the point of being inconceivable)

Yup, especially at bangkok, where if u want just sex, u have other better places to go, masseur usually spend time to give a nice massage, probably until 5-10 min before time up, then theyll proceed with the HJ usually when they ask you to turn around. Otherwise, you need to give a hint, sometimes subtle but sometimes u need to be clear. Like touching the masseur groin area or moaning or taking his hand and put it on your groin lol. I usually do the later if i like the masseur but dont like the massage lol

Guest ronnie4you

Anddy, please re-read my post. Hubby and I are different people with very different personalities. I reacted one way, he another. As they say, your mileage may vary.

even if there was no hint of more to come, maybe no hint YET.

anddy , thank you for a good laugh, I was reading OP and composing comment in my head  almost word for word of what you said, I mean, all 4 lines :rolleyes:

masseur usually spend time to give a nice massage, probably until 5-10 min before time up, then they'll proceed with the HJ usually when they ask you to turn around. Otherwise, you need to give a hint, sometimes subtle but sometimes u need to be clear. 

Often I just ask masseur for a hug when we enter room, still dressed so he knows. 

Otherwise any hint would do, just little scratch on  knee or touching his hand.

As noticed above, half fun is waiting  for that moment when scenario will change.

In my opinion it depends of how boy reads you, if he senses you are more in for massage  he will go on with that , if you will be too fast getting intimate he may think massage is only excuse and will drop it altogether.

Though I haven't been to Prince or new MyHero (the previous Hero was different),

how do you know if you haven't been? serious, give them a chance , don't just base your opinion on what you read here or somewhere else even if you trust our judgement.

Ronnie's  2nd post above says it all - we are all different, somebody's discomfort may be passing mosquito's  buzz for others.

What has been experiences of Arena compared to say the old Hero? Arena is one venue I have never been to. Comments welcome.

If you ask me Hero boys were more on hunkier side and selection process was less pressurized due to that glass wall while in Arena boys are more mixed types but also closer to you which may be a bit discomforting for some.

In both places boys showered you before and after

Quality of massage always depends  of boy not the place and both of them were/are on a good  to almost perfect side.

Boys of Hero consistently were aiming at shortening massage experience and proceeding to afters  much sooner than Arena boys where usually some hint is necessary that you are mutilated enough and it's  time for fun. If you aiming at more than HJ it should be cleared and compensated while in Hero is was understood full monty is included in minimum tip hence twice much higher minimum tip than one at Arena 

..  In both places boys showered you before and after

My experiences in both places was that the boy usually would let me get undress & shower alone while they go to get massage oil etc. As for the after, it is usually me who take them by their hand & lead them to the shower area to have some more intimate moments. However, I like the idea of hugging the masseur immediately upon entering the massage room to break the ice.

Anddy, please re-read my post. Hubby and I are different people with very different personalities. I reacted one way, he another. As they say, your mileage may vary.

I read it correctly, I used "you" in a generalized sense, as in "someone". Of course the specific story referred to your hubby. In that regard, my wording maybe wasn't so clear, my bad. 

But what I said still stands. This is not a question of varying mileage, he robbed himself and the masseur of the opportunity for anything more. Again, why would he (or anyone) do that? ESPECIALLY in a full service shop, where the extra is essentially guaranteed? The timing may vary, yes depending on the masseur's style and customer's behavior, but that NOTHING will happen is inconceivable.

Guest ronnie4you

Why would anyone let their masseur sleep for 40 minutes? Not everyone reacts the same. Your explanation for asking me why I aborted was pretty bad, since I didn't'. I think you were just being cheap with an apology