Gwydion62

Jomtien Complex Massage

From memory, I noticed 5 massage places in Jomtien Complex during my last visit - not counting the Blind Massage.

I didn't get around to trying any of them but was wondering if anyone has any reviews/recommendations.

They were roughly where I've numbered the map.

I think number 4 was called 'Blue Angel' or something similar but don't recall the other names.

post-17188-0-97011300-1489525215_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that.

As you say, the experience can vary with masseur. When I was walking past number 2, one of the staff was certainly making it clear to me that all extras were on offer when trying to tempt me in. This could depend on the masseur.

Maybe these places are a little less full on than, say, the massage at the Ambience??

I've tried them all, apart from number 5 which I've not noticed - perhaps it's new since my last visit in October last year?

The best experience of the ones you list was at #4. Good rooms (I think it was formerly a small hotel) and all performed naked and enthusiastically.

I went for a foot massage at #3. Guy spent the whole time trying to persuade me to go into the back room. I finally caved in and ended up with a bit of body to body time.

The others were distinctly average. The main thing is that there's rarely anyone I find personally attractive sitting outside.

The best experience, though, was with a Cambodian lad at QM bar (not listed in your map).

Number 3 now Fah, was formerly named Happy Massage as far as I can tell it's just the signage that's changed some of the boys have been there for a while. Basic facilities table behind a curtain but good service for me a couple of days ago.

Whilst I don't usually bother with massages, instead like boys long time in my bed I have in the past had good experiences at the QM (Question Mark). They have massage rooms assessed I recall via one with a table tennis table !.

When I stayed in Pattaya I sometimes had a massage there after an afternoon on Dongtan Beach, where the sea air turns me horny.

I would walk through the Complex en route to catch a baht bus at about 6pm, but if a boy took my eye at the QM I would enquire about a massage whilst having a coffee. Two years ago I had one on three consecutive days when boy gave me a great experiences. He was a skilfull top.

From memory, I noticed 5 massage places in Jomtien Complex during my last visit - not counting the Blind Massage.

I didn't get around to trying any of them but was wondering if anyone has any reviews/recommendations.

They were roughly where I've numbered the map.

I think number 4 was called 'Blue Angel' or something similar but don't recall the other names.

attachicon.gifIMG_6550.JPG

I have had good massages at 1,2,3,and 4 over the last couple of weeks but I can't find number 5 on your map, looking at the map it is positioned in the corner across from Vinegar Swimwear and The Venue. Does anyone have a name and exact location?

I have had good massages at 1,2,3,and 4 over the last couple of weeks but I can't find number 5 on your map, looking at the map it is positioned in the corner across from Vinegar Swimwear and The Venue. Does anyone have a name and exact location?

As you walk from the main road past the bars, with the Venue down the bottom on the right, the massage place would face you as you got to the corner. Sorry, can't remember much about it. Could even have been a 'high season only' place?