Guest samebb

Abhorrent behaviour on Twilight

I've been paying for sex since I was about 18, in bars like Trix & Stella's in NYC. QUESTION: Which cost more, sex for free or sex for money....Sex for free ALWAYS ends up costing more, emotions, dinners, gifts, time, etc....

Of course vinapu "likes this"  haha.   And I think that in many cases he and floridarob are right.

But free sex brings some satisfactions sex for money lacks:  the excitement of the chase and pride when it is successful.

Bumping this thread was not a good idea.... i hope scooby locks it.

#ThreadDeathWatch

But free sex brings some satisfactions sex for money lacks:  the excitement of the chase and pride when it is successful.

I probably get 85% free sex and 15% paid sex, and lemme tell 'ya, having done both (recently and often), there is plenty o' chase in getting just the perfect boy of your dreams in Bangkok, and plenty o' pride in the feeling of helping out a hard-working boy who needs your generosity to survive. 

I probably get 85% free sex and 15% paid sex, and lemme tell 'ya, having done both (recently and often), there is plenty o' chase in getting just the perfect boy of your dreams in Bangkok, and plenty o' pride in the feeling of helping out a hard-working boy who needs your generosity to survive. 

I probably get 99% free sex and got 1% paid sex, estimated from one off in Pattaya 12 years ago and two prostitute girls in Tierra del Fuego 40 years ago.  While the 99% free sex required the work of remaining attractive and the skill to chase, the paid sex required zero effort:  I chose the boy I liked and paid him, and he was great.  (I don't remember much of the two prostitute girls, I was twice with a group of colleagues, straight of course, who encouraged me to try them).  About the "o'pride" of helping out others, I don't remember feeling it any more than any pride to help the tobacco farm workers when buying a pack of cigarettes. Instead I felt good paying the boy because he deserved it for making me very happy.  

Sure , do to character flaws vinapu doesn't like to receive neither favors nor gifts 

Gimme five, we have the same character flaw.  I also feel bad receiving favors and good giving them.

In free sex it is not proper to pay money for favors, but favors can be reciprocal, Or favors received having great sex with a cute guy can be repaid by tolerating sex with a less attractive guy.

Samebb is very protective of the contents of his threads. 

After reading today's posts, I went back to the beginning and read the complete thread, and I found it an enjoyable read, only somewhat tainted by the resident troll and a couple of people who got out of bed on the wrong side.

I look forward to more of samebb's threads/posts.