Guest pdrennan

First time to Jomtien....Advice Please!

Are the boys linked to a bar or can they move from one bar to another when you invite them?

First you should to pay "off" to boy's bar, then you can invite him where you want: next bar, next shop, next bed...

Guest Stewart

What was the guided tour?

of the hotel when it first opened by a charming lady from the new management team. Rooms looked great and the swimming pool area much nicer than Zing (Ganymede). But comes at a higher price, however I did see on Agoda last year a special offer that would have been well within budget. 

Sunee has been in decline for years, but still a lot of fun to be had and usually the first place I go to when in Pattaya.

Between Jomtien and Boystown is a gay sauna called Samsuck.

The sauna is called Sansuk. (You or someone else misspelt it before multiple times; I didn't comment because I wasn't sure if it's a pun. But here, the OP wouldn't find it searching for "Samsuck".)

Guest ryanasia

More or less impossible to  make list of "recommended bars" since one man's likes is another's dislikes. As often as I have been there (not often) can't remember names of bars or boyz or what was good or bad. As mentioned above just walk around and try them out. Hard to tell one from another. But be aware, often the boyz will lure you in and then go back to chatting with their friends or look for another passerby to lure in.  Like catching fish and tossing them into a basket.

I alone you have better chance to hook up. If with a friend the boyz may think you just want to sit and chat and look.

The bars are all on one street. How hard could it be?

Try doing it and report back; in my experience it would be difficult to pick one, as the best, since they vary so much and change over time.

My personal favorite is Two Donna Bar, a once girlie/lesbian bar but gay now.  The drinks are cheap and the boyz are friendly and know me by name and are always willing to sit with you and flirt and more. But others may not find it to their taste at all.

I can just picture that. "Koko, hansum man, come sit and more!"... :)

Obviously you have been there and experienced their charms? It is one of the few beer bars in Jomtien Complex where the boyz pay attention to the customer rather than chasing after the next passerby. Saying that, there are not a lot of boyz there and may not appeal to everyone's taste. 

Obviously you have been there and experienced their charms? It is one of the few beer bars in Jomtien Complex where the boyz pay attention to the customer rather than chasing after the next passerby. Saying that, there are not a lot of boyz there and may not appeal to everyone's taste. 

I hope I wont have to lower my standard