reader

Belly fat

does anyone else lose weight while in Thailand ?

I find that my appetite dies with the heat when I get there, and I eat very little.

That's my experience as well and ever since thanks to Christian I discovered that some bars are serving tea, I don't even drink as much beer as before while vacationing there. 

That's my experience as well and ever since thanks to Christian I discovered that some bars are serving tea, I don't even drink as much beer as before while vacationing there. 

Good.  You know, tea has much more water in it than beer and ginger. This brings you much closer to an animal, as it should be.

From my experience visiting the gay bars around Jomtien, Sunee Plaza and Boyz Town I would suggest that there are far more customers with pot bellies than six packs.

Given the choice, I would not mind if all the other customers have pot bellies as long as none of the boys has.

You know, tea has much more water in it than beer and ginger. This brings you much closer to an animal, as it should be.

Unless you are drinking tea pint for pint with beer, the beer will have more water. As for bringing you much closer to an animal, I've always missed them brewing up in the wild. That being said I rarely drink beer or tea. With the boys I can't say I like a 6 pack. Would much rather a more natural, less chiselled look.

Given the choice, I would not mind if all the other customers have pot bellies as long as none of the boys has.

To be honest, I don't mind if a guy I'm attracted to has a bit of a belly. I've met guys who describe themselves on GR as "belly" but look damn good to me in person.  It tells me they're comfortable with themselves and IMHO tend to be easy going and fun.

Bottom line: they're still offable in my book.