nuckyt77

Only 3 days in Pattaya: are Cupidol and Winner the ones I should go ?

I like especially feminine twinks. In 3 weeks I will go to Pattaya for only 3 days. So there is just not much time to wander from bar to bar and look around. The last weeks I read this forum a lot and came to the conclusion that to have the best choice of twinks Cupidol in Boystown and Winner in Sunee would be the ones I should go too. 

I know of course that it can all depend on who will be there then but my question to you is: In general are these two the ones I should/ must visit to find the twinky types or should I add some other bars and if yes please could you name these to me ?.  

Thanks for your help.

I'm always visiting a number of bars each night, until I find the right boy. Visiting can be as short as taking a quick look inside and see it's not worth staying but can also be to stay half an hour and have a drink (with a boy).

I would suggest:

evening 1 : Sunee

evening 2 : Jomtien Complex

evening 3 : Boystown

Guest DThump

I avoid the bars and go go places in Pattaya so should be easy....Winner and Cupidal in Pattaya are cerainly for you as well as most of the beer bars in Jomtien...fem...fem...fem...have fun Kah!

Guest DThump

Sunee Plaza is a waste of time and you are coming in the middle of low season....sure check out Winner all fem twinks....but go for dinner in Jomtien and after go to the beer bars which are mostly staffed with fem twinks you have plenty of time for this.

Lots of Facebook pages from these and other bars advertising their staff - but until you actually get there and see who has turned up for work on that particular day you cannot be sure.

Sunne, Boyztown and the Jomtien Complex - you will be in twink heaven!  

You may have slightly less choice in low season but the lads will be baht hungry, and you will never have felt such a handsome, desirable fella in your life! LOL

Some of the bars in Jomtien open from about 4pm onwards if you fancy a little 'afternoon delight', whereas Boyztown and Sunnee wont even start to get going until 8pm onwards.

Try and catch the 9pm BozyBoyzBoyz parade up and down boystown - that's always fun and should get you in the mood for the start of your evenings naughtiness!  

Oh yes, Toy Boys usually has a nice range of twinks as well.

Look!, three nights and you will be absolutely spoilt for choice for twinks - you will be fighting them off with a stick!