Guest Morph

First trip to bangkok

Guest Morph

Hi there!

I am Gelo from the Philippines and i am 44 yrs old.

Its my first time to go bangkok and there on the 5th to 9th jul, i want to try to have massages, clubbings, watching live shows etc...

1. Can i ask recommendations on which hotel doesnt ask joining fee if you bring guest over?

2. Which massage place is best to go that gives good massage and h.e.?

3. If i want to get a guy (stocky ones) where i can get them and how much is the minimum tip?

4. Any recommendation wer to go shopping during weekdays either night market and day market?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Nantra Silom is chepaer and comfortable enough with no problem with guests.

Walking distance to all bars and very close to Tawan where you can get your stocky night companion and to Arena  where they massage you with happy end.

Night Market at patpong should serve you well and during day go to MBK for your retail therapy, three stops by BTS  / elevated railway / from Sala Daeng station , also walking distance from all three hotels mentioned above.

I spent last week at The Raya.  No hassle on guests as long as they leave their identification at the desk while "visiting".  When checking for a  hotel, check several websites, the prices can vary.  Agoda has been good for booking The Raya.

I used to stay at Tarntawan but moved on when it was sold.  New management caters to small groups...the former manager now runs Tartawan Apartments nearby.  You might check that out.

Agree with Vipanu's market information.  MBK is worth the trip as it doesn't  have the international big names that one finds at Siam Paragon or Central World (and every shopping mall in the world!)

Last week, I had massages at Arena and Senso...both were excellent, Senso slightly more expensive.  Arean had more masseurs to choose from, many more.

Not sure what "stocky" means to you.  Tawan has body builder types, there were two of that caliber at HotMale last week.

Enjoy your visit...

Guest whall

I meant Raya. I agree with using Agoda. That seems the best site for hotels in SE Asia. I need to check out Raya. People on here bash Tarntawan so much. Maybe it's changed since I've been.

Enjoy your visit!

The Tarntawan hotel is perfectly located. It's definitely not luxury but for the sex tourist it's more than enough. And it's clean, which is a bonus.

For shopping, don't miss Siam Paragon. It's awesome. There are some great restaurants downstairs. Sure, its expensive and not for the average Thai, as opposed to MBK, but even if you don't buy anything you'll enjoy looking around. Don't miss the Gourmet Market downstairs. I like to wander around and enjoy the free food samples ; there are lots of snacks you can taste which you can't buy back home.

I think MBK is a fire trap. I only go there when I take a guy shopping. They prefer it to Siam Paragon - they get more bang for my buck!

I think Paragon is hilarious. All of those high end stores with no shoppers in them. I don't know how they stay in business. I like the floor with all of the car dealers though. Want a Rolls Royce or Aston Martin? Go to the mall and buy one!

But I love Central World. 

I don't think many places in BKK have any issues with hotel visitors. However when I stayed at Siam Heritage Hotel many years ago they didn't allow anyone not a registered guest to go upstairs. 

I stayed at Tarntawan once and didn't enjoy it (hard as concrete bed and the bathroom wasn't great either). But I suppose maybe they've renovated since then. You didn't mention a budget. The Le Meridien on Surawong is nice but a little expensive. Great breakfast buffet. The Crowne Plaza Lumpini is also pretty nice and in a decent location. Airbnb is also an option.

Guest Morph

Thanks guys for your insights. It would be a great help in deciding where to stay and make my first trip alone to bangkok memorable. Hope to meet you guys incase that you're there on the date i will be. I am not a good writer nor storyteller like other's but will try to make report on my experience.

I switched from Tarnatawan to Raya Surawong durring my previous visit and I'm glad I did: better rooms, closer to the action.

If you don't want to leave ID at the reception, go directly to your room (even if I don't recommend that when you don't know the boy).

For massages, I prefer Arena.

Visiting Babylon Sauna is also a good idea.

I spent last week at The Raya.  No hassle on guests as long as they leave their identification at the desk while "visiting".  When checking for a  hotel, check several websites, the prices can vary.  Agoda has been good for booking The Raya.

I used to stay at Tarntawan but moved on when it was sold.  New management caters to small groups...the former manager now runs Tartawan Apartments nearby.  You might check that out.

Agree with Vipanu's market information.  MBK is worth the trip as it doesn't  have the international big names that one finds at Siam Paragon or Central World (and every shopping mall in the world!)

Last week, I had massages at Arena and Senso...both were excellent, Senso slightly more expensive.  Arean had more masseurs to choose from, many more.

Not sure what "stocky" means to you.  Tawan has body builder types, there were two of that caliber at HotMale last week.

Enjoy your visit...

Can you tell me more about Arena and which location??

I have had massages at random places in Patpong, Khoason Rd and even Chatuchuk Market but looking for a great experience on my birthday July 2nd...

Guest samebb

I think Paragon is hilarious. All of those high end stores with no shoppers in them. I don't know how they stay in business. 

Don't be fooled. There is a class of very, very wealthy Thai's in Bangkok. That's how these places stay in business. 

Can you tell me more about Arena and which location??

I have had massages at random places in Patpong, Khoason Rd and even Chatuchuk Market but looking for a great experience on my birthday July 2nd...

that is Arena you are looking for . Silom PLaza, first building on the left after you walk Silom toward the river and cross Narathiwas  , BTS turns left above on the same intersection so from Patpong you have 5-8 minutes walk 

Adding to Vinapu's directions, there's a Thai airways office on the ground floor. Take the escalator up, and then again, when you get to the right level there is an ARENA sign. Usually there's a boy or six outside.