GoldMember

BKK 2018 visit plan

Interesting.  50 euros is about 60 US dollars, or 2000 baht.  Entrance to this sauna is about 700 baht, so it is 2700 baht for a short time with a premium model, plus all the facilities of a gay sauna.  This is not much more expensive than offing a short time in BKK plus the cost of off fee and drinks.   And I would find it much more comfortable and direct than having to spend time in the bar, negotiate with the bar, take the boy to the hotel, etc.  I find that the gay sauna is the best environment to have gay sex, so this appeals to me.  Of course it is even better to get it for free, but this sauna does not seem to be the ideal place for this.

As I said many times, prices in Soi Twilight are outrages. Here one more confirmation.

I don't like sex in saunas, but that is mostly for cleanliness issues and poor lighting, both can be solved. But there are clear advantages: theft is impossible, no space-time confusion like when meeting Thai boys, no time lost traveling (to your room).

I don't like sex in saunas, but that is mostly for cleanliness issues and poor lighting, both can be solved. But there are clear advantages: theft is impossible, no space-time confusion like when meeting Thai boys, no time lost traveling (to your room).

Plus: few surprises, more choices without penalty if the first one does not work out, no acts of violence (if assaulted, scream), decent anonymity, no commitments.  

Interesting.  50 euros is about 60 US dollars, or 2000 baht.  Entrance to this sauna is about 700 baht, so it is 2700 baht for a short time with a premium model, plus all the facilities of a gay sauna.  This is not much more expensive than offing a short time in BKK plus the cost of off fee and drinks.   And I would find it much more comfortable and direct than having to spend time in the bar, negotiate with the bar, take the boy to the hotel, etc.  I find that the gay sauna is the best environment to have gay sex, so this appeals to me. 

I didn't want to initially write more about it cause it was off topic, but I will add more of my impression with regard to what you have written. Your math is absolutely correct - It is kinda same regarding money but in my opinion WAY better then the offing, massage places, apps and other paying options that LOS has to offer. That Sauna usually has 30-40 guys and most of them are REALLY hot. And by hot I mean ripped, sexual, and endowed. As you pass by them they are showing off all their goods and you can talk a bit to see if there is chemistry etc. And fun starts Immediately in a room inside the Sauna. No wait, minimum surprises. Of course for me it felt like a candy store so I didn't settle for one guy Haha. Spent 200 Eur on 4 very ripped, muscular and passionate guys. Totally worth it. I was kinda shocked afterwards and came again on another day just to max out the experience before I returned home. 

Of course it is even better to get it for free, but this sauna does not seem to be the ideal place for this.

There are other great saunas in BCN for that as well - for example sauna Casanova which I found to have very hot guys at weekend after party hours. But as mentioned, Thermas is for paying and fulfills that goal to the max. 

It is clean enough for me but defiantly not Babylon clean. Somewhere between Babylon and Sauna Mania on cleanliness level. lighting is above average - I think on contrary to other saunas where they want people to see less and imagine more, here they want you to see and it is defiantly an impressive sight. 

Having said all that, BKK is still the best city in the world (BCN comes 2nd). I was just writing about Thermas cause I think it is something worth knowing. 

It is clean enough for me but defiantly not Babylon clean. [ ... ] and it is defiantly an impressive sight. 

you mean "definitely", not "defiantly" (which is something different altogether).

sorry if this sounds smartass lol, so / smartass mode off /

Having said all that, BKK is still the best city in the world (BCN comes 2nd). I was just writing about Thermas cause I think it is something worth knowing. 

sure is, thanks for sharing this info, as well as on the other sauna von non-paid fun. Both IS good to know.

GoldMember ,

hope you are getting ready for your trip. Have fun

Depends on what you define "getting ready".

If Getting ready means: Buying fetish party wear, counting the hours till my flight, faking my GPS in the apps and talking to guys in BKK, getting measurement tape and oil, listening to Offer Nissim non stop, then yes I am getting ready!

Flight departs in 36 hours and counting!

P.S. Till now I always stayed at Surawong area. This time I am staying at CentralWorld. If I off someone from Tawan and we get into my hotel by taxi, I need also to pay him for a taxi back, right?

Some members will say yes always give taxi fare but I never do and have never even been asked.

the same here, being asked for taxi fare is usually sign that encounter was not entirely successful.  I think I tip generously enough  and if they asked  I'd say ' you already got 2000 / 3000 / whatever  

On another hand if meeting  was great I will threw 100 extra for taxi after all is paid but I do it rarely and on a whim.

P.S. Till now I always stayed at Surawong area. This time I am staying at CentralWorld. If I off someone from Tawan and we get into my hotel by taxi, I need also to pay him for a taxi back, right?

many boys those day have a motorsai so transport is not a problem , you may actually get a lift on his vehicle.

In Sept one of boys actually gave ME  a lift to Hualampaong on his motorcycle to catch the train