nynakedtop

Need a Massage Parlor Recommendation!

So, not to be the Board Bore, but, again... five years away and now that I am back I am re-inventing a wheel or two.

Can someone suggest a massage place for me? It looks like some of the ones I used to go to are no longer around and I simply cannot decode what I am finding out there in cyberspace.

I live in Charoen Krung area, would prefer a least stressful bit of travel, but as we all know good things are worth a trip...

(Should I be supplying any other details???)

Thanks again, everyone!

How about just going to Utopia-Asia.com...click Thailand,,Bangkok,,,,Massage and they are all there..

yes i have looked at most of the sites that list and details these places, but often find more candid and informative views by putting the question out to less filtered venues such as this one....

but thanks.

Charoen Krung, that means easy access to BTS Thonburi or Saphan Taksin?

Then I would recommend the cluster of massages around BTS Saphan Kwai, simply for easy of access (still a bit of a ride, but not traffic jams on the BTS).

Following that thought (ease of access), you can as well use those around BTS Sala Daeng.

As long as u are close to bts, there are tonnes of options for you to choose. Depends on your budget, your taste, and what u seek. If u let us know more details, perhaps we can further recommend you. I like muscular type and have no issues with my fav place arena.

Charoen Krung, that means easy access to BTS Thonburi or Saphan Taksin?

Then I would recommend the cluster of massages around BTS Saphan Kwai, simply for easy of access (still a bit of a ride, but not traffic jams on the BTS).

Following that thought (ease of access), you can as well use those around BTS Sala Daeng.

Saphan Taksin station is quite close.... and I move quickly on my feet so navigating any area in search of pleasure is a worthy cause

I love Saphan Kwait area and pass through it often, but it is also the area whose offerings I know the least about - want to give me a hint?

Thanks... for all...

As long as u are close to bts, there are tonnes of options for you to choose. Depends on your budget, your taste, and what u seek. If u let us know more details, perhaps we can further recommend you. I like muscular type and have no issues with my fav place arena.

Arena totally would work for me... I like lean and toned... i like my men like my food... Isaan style...

Arena it is, steps from Chong Nonsi BTS. 

Survey both places in soi Twilight, easy to be done while having beer or dinner across the soi .

Give a try to Senso , steps from Sala Daeng and Prince, walkable from Silom to other end of Convent and then to soi SuanPlu

In Sukhumvit area try MyHero in soi 11  / Nana / and Banana Club in soi 23 /Asok / you can derail yourself to Urban Male in the same soi. 

Same building as Arena you could check out "Thai Best Massage" -- that's the name, not my assessment -- on the ground floor on the right.  It's pretty basic.  The guys are all lean/wiry fresh from up country.  

The guys at Spa Sathorn (aka Sathorn Spa) are also have more of the country look.  It's just far enough off Sathorn that it really, really helps if you speak some Thai.  https://goo.gl/maps/mLCWSwi4HTn

I love Saphan Kwait area and pass through it often, but it is also the area whose offerings I know the least about - want to give me a hint?

Massage places are on main road and on side road leading to Phahon cinema and 39 underground sauna. Only one a bit further away (to the north, W of Pahonyothin road) is The Nine.