williewillie

FAKE gayromeo, grindr and hornet personas.

I'm glad he noted it. It's a good reminder.

It would never occur to many of us, that a fellow farang would create a false persona and play around pretending to

be a young sexy guy, when in fact they are a grotesque old creep. It could be why the hot guy you’ve been chatting

with stands you up or the reason why a young hot guy wants you even though you are much older. The young hot

guy is not real, just a twisted old gay man fucking around.

Some of us are in horrific circumstances, in wheelchairs, in care facilities, incarcerated or flat broke and have no

money to come to Thailand. So, why not mind fuck since if I can’t have sex , why should others ? One can rationalize

almost anything.

There are many sad demented queer men who are impotent or hundreds of kilos obese and the internet becomes their

playground. Sure it’s fucked up and pathetic but it works for some to create fantasies and mind fuck.

So, that 21 y.o. hunk you’re obsessed with could be his grandfather. So, next time you don’t understand why you got

stood up, this could be why.

I have far more of my time screwed by people on apps at home who have no intention of meeting than I have ever experienced in Thailand. In fact, I would say the reverse is true, there are simply so many genuine guys wanting to meet in Thailand that people waste their own time trying to find the perfect meet out of hundreds.

P.S - 2 days to go !!!!

There are plenty of fish in the sea in somewhere like Pattaya so just tell them you will only wait 10 minutes.

From my experience, if someone doesn't show for a 10:00 meet & when I phone, he says 10:20, he's still not going to make that, or even 10:45.

The ones who give me a prompt call to say they will be there 10 minutes later deserve a little slack, say 15 minutes.

I bet that can be attributed to some errors in the camera, both software and hardware.

In my case, my phone camera never failed to identity me as a 31 years old with a happiness score of 80% whenever I took a selfie after a refreshing shower, although I'm much older than that.