willyrag

First time Pattaya

Yes. At Nice Boys I paid 360 for drinks. Tipped 200 to the boy who sat with me. Tipped 100 to the best naked pole dancer. And tipped 20 each to the four runners up☺

Oh you were the one directly opposite the stage from me. I thought the drinks were 200 baht each. Werent you harassed by the manager?

3. 4000 baht tip for short time

you mentioned it twice here , who paid it and how did you learn about it? was boy worth that kind of money ? or it was just request you received ?

I had requests for as much as  5000  but at least it was for Long time and it was clearly fishing 

Guest finally

I enjoyed a visit to Nice boys last night. A couple beside me made great sport of sucking the boys off for 20 baht tips. There was a good vibe between the boys on stage - a friendly competitiveness for the attentions of the customers. I wanted to see what the boys would do for a 20 baht tip so I got them to poledance naked. 5 took on the challenge. 20 baht each and 100 for the winner - best technique of course. Very lively bunch.

You can be very proud of yourself.....

Unless there has been drastic inflation in the last 11 months, short time in Pattaya is usually around 1000-1300. Say 1200 for any average experience.

Some will try it on with a high figure, rather like in a Turkish bazaar. Particularly if you made the mistake of telling them this is your first trip. Occasionally they will get a punter green enough to pay.

Unless there has been drastic inflation in the last 11 months, short time in Pattaya is usually around 1000-1300. Say 1200 for any average experience.

That is still correct. And except for muscle hunks, 1000 is normal and almost always accepted for ST.

The exception is BBB bar which is more expensive, but Im sure you can get reasonable prices there too if you negotiate with the boy and not involve mamasan/waiters.

One should never involve mamasans/waiters in those sort of discussions. Period!

I agree even more, they will quote higher amount hoping boy will share spoils with them and this extraction is more common then we think based on quite a few conversations between mamasan and client I overheard in bars.

Some will try it on with a high figure, rather like in a Turkish bazaar. Particularly if you made the mistake of telling them this is your first trip. Occasionally they will get a punter green enough to pay.

Only inflation I noticed in September was in Good Boys when they asked for 500 instead of usual 300 for on the site show.

Not sure it's new level of they just took me for a newbie.

Even for long time I was quoted 1500 by one of Oscars boys, offer of course utilized but as can be expected I gave him more as a price for late 12 noon breakfast together.

And except for muscle hunks, 

The exception is BBB bar which is more expensive, but Im sure you can get reasonable prices there too if you negotiate with the boy and not involve mamasan/waiters.

that's correct. Asian customers are more inclined to hunt for hunks and they are in short supply so market forces are in the force.

But hunks being bit older and longer in the teeth understand customer service and client loyalty better so may be open to negotiation. Repeat customers stand better chance.