Guest lurkerspeaks

Reporting on my first ever trip to Bankok

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am back down at Maxi's for some dinner, then heading over to Screwboys to start the night. As I sit here and watch the enticing scenery, I realized that last night I failed to mention that my favorite boy at Freshboys was the twinkalicious waiter, number 91. He is there again tonite, along with another perfect looking twink waiter number 99. 99 was there last night as well, but must have been off duty.

Guest lurkerspeaks

A quick checkin for Monday Night. ..

Started off at Screwboys. Arrived just before 10pm. About 18-20 boys on stage, only 4-5 customers. Sat down and ordered a drink. I asked mamasan when show started...11pm and 1pm...Over an hour for first show..Talked with mamason a little bit. Asked her who was young, top, with big dick. She went to the bar   counter and came back with a piece of paper with 8 different numbers on it.. Very helpful.. (btw, the numbers were 2,4,10,15,27,35,39,48. Made me think, they should print up a menu with the numbers and if boy is top/bottom, and small/average/large sized. That would be so helpful.

After a few minutes, two of the customers left, so it was me and two others. I sat there for another 20-30 minutes, then headed out. I did tip the mamason since she was so helpful but in no means pushy. drink only 300 baht.

Came back to Soi Twilight. First stop was Classic boys. They were in the middle of their show, and the place was pretty crowded..Once show ended and the parade of boys began, it appeared that there were 15-18 boys. But as soon as show was over, the place emptied out..AND the mamasons were very push.. you pick boy? you pick boy? you pick boy? I paid for my drink (380baht) and left.

Next stop was Dreamboys, entered upstairs as show was going on.. Show was more professional then other I have seen so far.. choreography, guys on pulleys floating over stage, costumes, comedy.. actually entertaining. As soon as show was over, they moved everyone downstairs for parade of boys.  Large number of boys, I would say 40-50. Quite a few attractive ones. I told mamasan that I wanted a young, big dicked top. Mamason was no help at all. After last night, i didn't want to risk it, so I finished my 500 baht Diet coke and left. Came back to my hotel for a minute, and about to head back over to Screwboys

Thanks for your detailed posts. Much appreciated. It seems like Screwboys is the winner so far, with reasonable drink prices and a helpful mamasan.

How did you choose your hotel, and are you happy with the result? I have not stayed in the Silom area for a long time, prefer Suan Phlu, which is a bit more off the beaten track but has a neighborhood feel, and some massage places nearby I've enjoyed. Not to mention Babylon. But I'd appreciate pros and cons on accommodation in the faster lane, from you or anyone else who cares to respond.

I hope your exploring leads you to a nice boy. The Cambodian boy you found at Screwboys before would work for me, as I'm not a bottom. In three short weeks I'll be in LOS.

I have officially lost my gogo bar virginity. And like the rest of the trip so far, it wasn't off to a great start. The boy I chose at Xboys was a beautiful twink boy from Cambodia with the number 3. His name ( I think) was Pad. Unfortunately, once back at the hotel, I found out he had a very small cock. I am not a size queen, but since I am a heavyset guy with a fat ass, I need a bigger cock to get the deed done. His just wasn't big enough to do it. So it ended up with just some oral and masturbation. Sweet boy, beautiful, smooth body. Claimed to be versatile. I would definitely recommend him to someone looking for a bottom. Tomorrow is another day and another boy to be had..

I guess I should have known that since he was not part of the big cock show, he would be smaller.

I needed my rest anyways.. so off to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow's adventures.

What time show were you there... I was at the 10pm show.... wondering if I might have seen you there! :-)